SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Their safehouse have been interesting. They had one in LA, one in Mexico and maybe they already had one in Atlanta?
If they're the final couple, are you sure they are ?

This is the first time F1 lives in the same town...right?  They probably don't need much safe house visits.  They have to sneaking around in Atlanta.
I imagine them doing it a lot, it's so much them laugh out loud
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:22 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Exactly I'm sure they've been sneaking around. It's not that hard laugh out loud Also, Andi isn't working so there isn't really conflict due to work schedules

They just drive to papa Hy's after dark, sneak right into the garage. Nobody would see them.  I think they should hire us as their planner. Praying

Last edited by Retiredswimmom on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:23 pm

jen689 wrote:Travis and Sarah both lived in Nashville.  They didn't make it as a couple.

It would take some effort for Andi and Josh to meet up in GA.  They'd need a discreet location and probably would have to arrive in some time of disguise.

It was very well known here in Nashville that Travis and Sarah were never a couple. While the show was filming, they did become good friends and she essentially helped her friend out by going along with the charade since Travis was not ready to commit to a relationship. They did not get together as far as I know for any safe visits while the show was being aired and made the "break-up" announcement the morning after the finale aired. I don't believe there was an ATFR but I may be wrong about that. They did remain friends - I recall one time in particular Sarah participated with Travis in a charity function that he was doing for Vanderbilt. I ran into Sarah at a restaurant shortly after the season was over. She was actually much prettier in person.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:23 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  8m
Gonna be nice to grab a drink in good ole Athens tonight before a little scramble golf tourney tomorrow morning at LC #chillmode
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray  1m
@jmurbulldog Hope you don't have an early tee time!

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1m
@mommamurray it's an early night momma laugh out loud
Expand

Its so cute how they both tweeted their locations today. Andi-Miami; Josh-Athens.  giggling  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Exactly I'm sure they've been sneaking around. It's not that hard laugh out loud Also, Andi isn't working so there isn't really conflict due to work schedules

They just drive to papa Hy's after dark, sneak right into the garage.  Nobody would see them.  I think they should hire us as their planner. Praying

I'm sure handlers could rent a hotel room or condo..and give them keys. Sneak them in separately at night...so easy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Gonna be nice to grab a drink in good ole Athens tonight before a little scramble golf tourney tomorrow morning at LC #chillmode

Expand

Its so cute how they both tweeted their locations today.  Andi-Miami; Josh-Athens.   giggling  giggling 
Is it possible for them to tweet their locations while they're together and somewhere else just to dupe "stalkers" ? It's a great idea if they want to hide.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Expand

Its so cute how they both tweeted their locations today.  Andi-Miami; Josh-Athens.   giggling  giggling 
Maybe getting caught snap chatting was enough of a wake up call laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Agree that it shouldn't be too hard to see each other in Atlanta or anywhere close by. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:33 pm

bilolo wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Expand

Is it possible for them to tweet their locations while they're together and somewhere else just to dupe "stalkers" ? It's a great idea if they want to hide.

I actually don't think they are together this weekend and making it a little too obvious..

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:36 pm

I wonder where Andi Flew to.. it's A short flight to Atlanta
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I wonder where Andi Flew to.. it's A short flight to Atlanta

She mentions that she's enjoying the Miami sunshine in her twitter timeline?! no idea 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:26 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:I wonder where Andi Flew to.. it's A short flight to Atlanta

She mentions that she's enjoying the Miami sunshine in her twitter timeline?! no idea 

Gonna go see Momma Murray
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99