SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:35 am

nannymargie wrote:I was wondering because I can't remember but has the F1 ever hung out with the other contestants while the show was airing?  

Lesley went and visited Cat in Seattle a few weeks before the finale.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 60 87b72b10  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 60 86669110  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:36 am

bilolo wrote:
Judiful wrote:
bilolo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGpeXbuTfY
   I love-love your avitar...Phil is awesome..and BTW....Josh and Andi are such a couple!!.They just seem to fit each other perfectly...LOL  This is such a cute outtake.. Thanks for the link !
Yay ! Thank you and happy to read that you like Phillips, i love him. :yes: 
I came unglued with his intial AI audition...I love that kid ...What a talented young man. Raging Fire is awesome !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:38 am

docnash14 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:^^ Hahah that's hilarious! Poor Steph.

Yeah, i definitely feel for any suitors she will have.  Not only will they need to get through Mom and Dad but two very protective "big" brothers as well.

I agree. Wished I had protective brothers when i was dated...probably would have saved me a lot of heartache
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:40 am

I think she's talking about one (or more) past contestant(s). Did she not like Sharleen's blog, for instance?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:52 am

Piper61 wrote:I think she's talking about one (or more) past contestant(s).  Did she not like Sharleen's blog, for instance?

Are some former contestants saying ugly things ?
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:59 am

MJC1969 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I think she's talking about one (or more) past contestant(s).  Did she not like Sharleen's blog, for instance?

Are some former contestants saying ugly things ?
That's what I don't know. I believe some have live tweeted some things not very complimentary. She could be reading any number of things I suppose.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:03 am

That was my first thought since Sharleen was critical of Andi and the show in her latest blog. I doubt it was a Courtney which her book sounded more like gossip of other alumi. I have checked in on Twitter that much, has there been a lot of negative tweets to her from former alumi?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:05 am

MJC1969 wrote:Josh was in Atlanta

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  8m
Shot a -4, 68 today at Bear's Best, slowly getting the rust off, more luck than skill #JackNicklausCourse #GeorgiaGolf

Oh, heck - he was about 10 minutes from my house!  hissyfit It is a private Golf Club though. Too bad he did not give us evidence in advance that he was there. I would have been there in a heartbeat!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh was in Atlanta

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  8m
Shot a -4, 68 today at Bear's Best, slowly getting the rust off, more luck than skill #JackNicklausCourse #GeorgiaGolf

Oh, heck - he was about 10 minutes from my house!   hissyfit It is a private Golf Club though.  Too bad he did not give us evidence in advance that he was there.  I would have been there in a heartbeat!!

I know.  It is an hour from me...I would have taken off work and hide in bushes to see him again.  I have seen him a couple of times at UGA tailgate.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:11 am

pander3575 wrote:
That was my first thought since Sharleen was critical of Andi and the show in her latest blog.  I doubt it was a Courtney which her book sounded more like gossip of other alumi.  I have checked in on Twitter that much, has there been a lot of negative tweets to her from former alumi?

I'm not sure who Andi is referencing, but I know Ashley Spivey (from Brad 2.0) is pretty nasty on twitter. I used to follow her and possessionista, but just got too tired of reading all of the negative stuff. And like Ashley S is all that great and fabulous of a person that she can be so critical of others? I mean she got sent home at what, 5 or 6 or higher? She just rubs me the wrong way obviously.  :soapbox 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:14 am

pander3575 wrote:
That was my first thought since Sharleen was critical of Andi and the show in her latest blog.  I doubt it was a Courtney which her book sounded more like gossip of other alumi.  I have checked in on Twitter that much, has there been a lot of negative tweets to her from former alumi?
Sharleen's blog was the first that came to mind (probably because it was recent.) It also wasn't high on Josh and didn't she also post the very unflattering photo of her in those gawd awful pants she wore for Cody's date? The rest of the world may post it, but I don't think I would appreciate someone I was in any way friends with posting it.  no  I haven't kept up with the Twitter action from the other contestants either for the most part.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:16 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

I'm not sure who Andi is referencing, but I know Ashley Spivey (from Brad 2.0) is pretty nasty on twitter.  I used to follow her and possessionista, but just got too tired of reading all of the negative stuff.  And like Ashley S is all that great and fabulous of a person that she can be so critical of others?  I mean she got sent home at what, 5 or 6 or higher?  She just rubs me the wrong way obviously.   :soapbox 
Yupp I remember what Ashley S said a couple weeks back and what she said was rude and uncalled for. It's funny because someone called her out on what she said.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99