SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Josh's scarf has a twitter account..   giggling 

https://twitter.com/ScarfOfJosh

Cute!! Im following  :yes: giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Jolena wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Josh's scarf has a twitter account..   giggling 

https://twitter.com/ScarfOfJosh

Cute!! Im following  :yes: giggling 

Steel thanks for posting that. IT amazes me how you guys find this stuff.  clapping! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Me too! Thanks! I love it Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Josh has gained nearly 8k in followers this week he's picking up popularity despite the horrible edit he is getting

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Josh has gained nearly 8k in followers this week he's picking up popularity despite the horrible edit he is getting

And how many does Nick get? A little over 4,000 in total?

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 pm

cindebugg wrote:I actually didn't mind it.  It's better that they see the flaws in one another sooner rather than later.  I think because Josh has been grilled by her through out the process he was hyper sensitive to being subjected to a lie detector test.   The only thing that I really didn't care for was Andi's attitude when he said he wouldn't be there and she snapped back with No you wouldn't.  She better watch that ish.  She might find Josh boarding the next plane to Atlanta.
Regardless of what Nick said in his plane rant It doesn't look to me like Josh is anyone's doormat and he doesn't just do want Andi wants.   What Andi wants is for Josh to tell her that he loves  her.  Good for him that he hasn't fallen into the trap of saying it too early.
I wondered based on the first 2 weeks that Josh was going to fall for her too fast and say ILY too soon.  He seems to have kept his head about it and isn't going to be pushed to say ILY until he's ready.

IMO it's telling that Andi's entire attitude changed with their little tiff.  She was definitely throwing shade at Josh during her Group Date Rose speech.  We know that she had a melt down during her PI and MIllsy tweeted that she had a sleepless night and she tells us she was emotionally drained before her date with Cody.  She was very emotional with Chris and She's still salty at the cocktail party which means she was out of sorts over Josh for 3 days.  I don't know why she's worried about Josh.  I mean didn't she say that Nick was a man and Marcus is showering her with love declarations and I think every one of them has written her a letter or poem but Josh.   What does she need him for when she has all these other guys clamoring for her?   laugh out loud

:yes: That says a lot about her feeling for Josh. Seriously, why be so absent over one guy when you have all the others showering you with love unless you cared. I like him more now then before, a man who can stand up for what he believes. Funny, she gives him the rose last, I didn't think for a moment she was going to let him go. I think this is the man for Andi, a strong, yet loving man, will treat her like a queen, but would not take stuff from her. Great fit for Andi.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

It turns out it was editing Josh was not the last one marcus was Josh he even got one before Brian
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:51 pm

timfan wrote:It turns out it was editing Josh was not the last one marcus was Josh he even got one before Brian
You're absolutely right..I think Josh actually got the 2nd rose...The editing is something else !  lolpanda 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:51 pm

timfan wrote:It turns out it was editing Josh was not the last one marcus was Josh he even got one before Brian
How do you know this ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
cindebugg wrote:I actually didn't mind it.  It's better that they see the flaws in one another sooner rather than later.  I think because Josh has been grilled by her through out the process he was hyper sensitive to being subjected to a lie detector test.   The only thing that I really didn't care for was Andi's attitude when he said he wouldn't be there and she snapped back with No you wouldn't.  She better watch that ish.  She might find Josh boarding the next plane to Atlanta.
Regardless of what Nick said in his plane rant It doesn't look to me like Josh is anyone's doormat and he doesn't just do want Andi wants.   What Andi wants is for Josh to tell her that he loves  her.  Good for him that he hasn't fallen into the trap of saying it too early.
I wondered based on the first 2 weeks that Josh was going to fall for her too fast and say ILY too soon.  He seems to have kept his head about it and isn't going to be pushed to say ILY until he's ready.

IMO it's telling that Andi's entire attitude changed with their little tiff.  She was definitely throwing shade at Josh during her Group Date Rose speech.  We know that she had a melt down during her PI and MIllsy tweeted that she had a sleepless night and she tells us she was emotionally drained before her date with Cody.  She was very emotional with Chris and She's still salty at the cocktail party which means she was out of sorts over Josh for 3 days.  I don't know why she's worried about Josh.  I mean didn't she say that Nick was a man and Marcus is showering her with love declarations and I think every one of them has written her a letter or poem but Josh.   What does she need him for when she has all these other guys clamoring for her?   laugh out loud

:yes: That says a lot about her feeling for Josh. Seriously, why be so absent over one guy when you have all the others showering you with love unless you cared. I like him more now then before, a man who can stand up for what he believes. Funny, she gives him the rose last, I didn't think for a moment she was going to let him go. I think this is the man for Andi, a strong, yet loving man, will treat her like a queen, but would not take stuff from her. Great fit for Andi.

Mag, just to let you know Josh did not get the last rose.  I think it's the second one.  Someone pointed that out to us last nite.  Marcus got the last rose.  When Marcus went to get his rose there were no roses left on the tray.  I just rewatched it and caught it also.  When Josh got his rose Bryan did not have one yet either.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-06-24-episode-7-synopsis-brussels-belgium

I don't know how to just take the picture from the article, so I figured I'd just post the article. This is from Wetpaint and in the article there's a picture of Andi and Josh together dancing at the concert. They look happy together, so I think next week is probably going to be back to normal for them. It seems like she'll grill him about how he feels for her, but I don't think there will be anything too bad.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks for bringing the article over Ash! Love the picture. I love how she has both of her hands intertwined behind his neck Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99