SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Jolena wrote:Is there a video anywhere around of just Andi and Josh's segments from last night? TIA

I wish there was. I will have to watch their parts again tonite.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:Is there a video anywhere around of just Andi and Josh's segments from last night? TIA

I wish there was.  I will have to watch their parts again tonite.

The GD part was posted on YouTube. Andi and Josh part is part 5/6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnLatuoF3A
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 pm

AfterbuzzTV noted that Andi and Josh had this discussion like an old couple. In many ways I agree. Two people can only get into this kind of conversation if there is a deeper level of comfort and intimacy. The two are already past the "putting your best foot forward" and saying only the things the other person would like to hear. On another note, anger is the tip of the iceberg for feelings of hurt and fear. Josh, in my opinion, took this lie detector date very personally because he has opened up to Andi about his ex-girlfriend's failure to trust him. He must have been afraid that if Andi is incapable of trusting him, then there will be no future between the two of them.

https://youtu.be/SDJYBOn_ifw

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:02 pm

waitaminutee wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

The GD part was posted on YouTube. Andi and Josh part is part 5/6:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnLatuoF3A

Thank you for posting this! I haven't watched the full episode yet but just saw their conversation. She's met her match.

Please don't be on Tinder Josh.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:07 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

The GD part was posted on YouTube. Andi and Josh part is part 5/6:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnLatuoF3A

Thank you for posting this! I haven't watched the full episode yet but just saw their conversation.  She's met her match.

Yes, she has. I think she was really worried that none of them would stand up to her, handle her, and be cavemanish enough but she really didn't need to worry whatsoever with Josh in the picture. He's perfect for her, assuming he's not tindering in between handling Andi duty laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:13 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Maybe someone who knows how to do it will make one for us. It's so much easier then having to FFWD to rewatch the parts you missed. Thanks in advance to anyone who can. Help! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Thank you for posting this! I haven't watched the full episode yet but just saw their conversation.  She's met her match.

Yes, she has. I think she was really worried that none of them would stand up to her, handle her, and be cavemanish enough but she really didn't need to worry whatsoever with Josh in the picture. He's perfect for her, assuming he's not tindering in between handling Andi duty laugh out loud

That's just it. Andi's such a handful - personality wise - that I can't imagine Josh (or anyone) having the time/energy to keep anyone else happy or entertained at the same time.

"why waste your time, if you know you're gonna be mine, know you're gonna be mine..." :whistle: 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:32 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:

That's just it. Andi's such a handful - personality wise - that I can't imagine Josh (or anyone) having the time/energy to keep anyone else happy or entertained at the same time.

"why waste your time, if you know you're gonna be mine, know you're gonna be mine..." :whistle: 
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud what a great point. I don't know how he would ever find the energy to manage Andi, work full time, and still have a life if he was also trying to pick up girls on the side. She really is a handful. Her dad really went all out in raising this precious princess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Josh's scarf has a twitter account..  giggling 

https://twitter.com/ScarfOfJosh

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:28 pm

^^ I know! So funny. He's following it too laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Maybe the women I know are all spoiled divas so my frame of reference is skewed, but I just don't see anything wrong with Andi's personality. I'm not getting the Andi-hate, (and it seems like every bachelorette has inspired the same negativity,) but I guess I could be missing something.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 30 C74116e1-d35a-414b-a74f-91af128bcbbb_zps4bb90c85
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99