SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote:It feels forced to me. I stated earlier that all of her kisses at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony felt like jilted ex kisses...ya know the ones you do to get a rise out of the person you really like. Even her interviews that night all seemed like shots thrown at Josh. I do see a lot of chemistry with Marcus, however.
I think so too. It reminded me of JP telling Ashley he won't flirt with her on one of their group dates so she marched over to Ben and literally started groping him in front of JP. Andi needed to do exactly that, instead of hiding in a corner with Nick. It would have been hysterical but something tells me she wouldn't have liked Josh's reaction too much though.

Alanna, I love Ashley and JP and I remember this. JP was a stud! Ashley did want to make him jealous.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:34 pm

I am convinced that they kissed and made up at RC  but I wonder what were the "good parts" that we didn't get to see on group date discussion..

From Andi's blog:  

Josh Is Not Happy About Lie Detector Test

Throughout the night, all of the guys were joking about the lie detector test and Brian even made up his own lie detector test for me. The nighttime portion of the date was really going great, until I talked to Josh. Uh oh! He clearly was not happy about the test.

There's a big part of me that understood why he didn't like the lie detector test but it wasn't as if I had even read his results. I wanted it to be fun, but it clearly frustrated Josh, which in turn frustrated me because I had just come off a great date with him in Marseilles. I really wanted to pick up where we left off, but clearly we were both frustrated that night. I will say that there were still some good parts of the conversation that you didn't get to see, but I still walked away from my conversation with Josh feeling defeated and confused.

About RC:
That night with Josh, we both had a lot to talk about after the group date. Hearing Josh talk about how he didn't feel great about our last conversation made me feel like we were both on the same page again. I remember feeling better after talking with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Relalou wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Bachelor Bros @brobachelor  ·  13h
Next week on #TheBachelorette, Josh is stupefied when they get to Brussels and IT'S NOT a huge, green vegetable. Also, the guys get periods.

Nick favorited this tweet last night. The tweet is clearly insulting Josh's intelligence. I know the last part is about all of the guys and comical, but what's he going to say this time? That he only read the last sentence and that's why he favorited it?
Nick is just mad that it turns out Josh can do whatever the he!! he d@mn well pleases and Andi will cry and moan but won't let him go. I'd be mad too after saying ILY and doing all that stupid tptb crap with the flowers and letters and whatnot and the "winner" is the one who didn't really do anything in that vein.

I wonder if Nick saw the "why waste your time coz you know you're gonna be mine" FB singing that Josh did.  Bet it would have annoyed him if Josh is F1 and he is F2!
Maybe but I don't know why it would have, if Josh and his sis didn't choose the song by accident, it was clearly to tease Andi, not anything about anyone else. Josh being possessive, that she's "his," even jokingly, is very in line with how he is and what he says.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Nick is a jerk. Why is he still bitter? LOL this will be a food ATFR

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 pm

I've tried to give Nick the benefit of the Bachelor bubble but from what I've seen he's just kind of an ass inside and outside the house. With his liking of the Brussels tweet and what he said in his plane rant he's implying that Josh is nothing more than a dumb jock. This guy is so full of sour grapes I'm surprised he isn't peeing wine.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Yupp I agree. He's still immature and it's sad. Honestly, from what we heard from the other guys Josh was well liked even "respected"as Chris says which says a lot about his character.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:49 pm

rotfl haha peeing wine though?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:59 pm

So I haven't watched the episode yet...I'm about to right now but I've read everyone's thoughts so I'm a little scared. I'll get back to you guys on my thoughts on the ep.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Bachelor Bros @brobachelor  ·  13h
Next week on #TheBachelorette, Josh is stupefied when they get to Brussels and IT'S NOT a huge, green vegetable. Also, the guys get periods.

Nick favorited this tweet last night. The tweet is clearly insulting Josh's intelligence. I know the last part is about all of the guys and comical, but what's he going to say this time? That he only read the last sentence and that's why he favorited it?

Maybe he is really cutting ALL of them down when he favorited it.  Seems a little weird but I will give him the benefit of doubt.  I still don't see any real connection between Andi and Nick.   no idea  I think he is the sacrificial lamb.   affraid 

Clearly the last episode was about Andi being upset, even crying hysterically, hissyfit  because Josh has not told her he loves her yet.  Period!  She is worried of losing him or him not being able to fully open up in such a short period.   :yes: 
Exactly , That's why she said to Chris H. " she worried about them (Josh) being at the point of being able to get down on one knee at the end of this process). I feel for Josh at this point becuase he is expressing to her every chance he gets about how much he likes her and she is pushing for words that he isn't ready to give her yet. The worse thing a girl can do is pressure them like that, it scares them and causes them to freeze up and pull away.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Piper61 wrote:I think it was interesting timing for the video clip of Josh singing 'You're gonna be mine...." ahead of the worst date/episode for their relationship thus far.  

I had a little laugh over this myself ....Hilarious. !! Smiley
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Luvvy wrote:^^ Well that's annoying. I get ribbing each other but personally I don't find that tweet funny and I don't think Josh would.
mm. That tweet didn't deserve the attention...It was that stupid !!
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Is there a video anywhere around of just Andi and Josh's segments from last night? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99