SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:56 pm

MJC1969 wrote: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 1c3d17c4-ff40-4b26-a83f-8700b6dc42d0_zps82d2c29c" /> Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 923a7593-ef77-4743-8639-ac6007783fd9_zpsd0798f01" />

MJC you make awesome pics of Andi and Josh.  Do you happen to make videos too?  A lot of us are dying to get a video of them.  Especially after the next epi they should have enough to work with.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Yes, please, those fan vids are the best! Not even a little ashamed how much I flove them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Jpcook4 wrote:What about the rumor Andi and fiance are on DWTS?  Do you think this is why Andi quit her job and Josh is not working either?  I found out yesterday that Nick is back to work.

Josh is working. We have a pic of him from his office with the UPS Lady who is a friend of one of our members here.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Martinanne Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:What about the rumor Andi and fiance are on DWTS?  Do you think this is why Andi quit her job and Josh is not working either?  I found out yesterday that Nick is back to work.

Josh is working.  We have a pic of him from his office with the UPS Lady who is a friend of one of our members here.

A couple of days ago I noticed on his FB page his employment is listed as "Former Financial Adviser at Capstone Financial Partners".
Martinanne
Martinanne

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Martinanne wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:

Josh is working.  We have a pic of him from his office with the UPS Lady who is a friend of one of our members here.

A couple of days ago I noticed on his FB page his employment is listed as "Former Financial Adviser at Capstone Financial Partners".
that's false. I'm guessing it's a facebook glitch because he was spotted working.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Martinanne wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:

I just looked and it does say former financial advisor. One thing I can think of is AFTR they are moving somewhere else together.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:48 pm

His Facebook had stated that since before filming even started. Facebook is very weird when it comes to things such as that. For example, I have listed where I attend college. For the past few years it's said "attended" even though I just graduated last month and I had the correct year I was graduating listed. He's definitely still working at Capstone Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:

I just looked and it does say former financial advisor.  One thing I can think of is AFTR they are moving somewhere else together.  

It has said that for at least a few months now. From what I understand from other posters it is common error on FB .

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:52 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:

that's false. I'm guessing it's a facebook glitch because he was spotted working.

I know he had his picture taken at work right after the show started. He could have quit since. Or do you know something else?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:His Facebook had stated that since before filming even started. Facebook is very weird when it comes to things such as that. For example, I have listed where I attend college. For the past few years it's said "attended" even though I just graduated last month and I had the correct year I was graduating listed. He's definitely still working at Capstone Smiley

Ok, that is good to know. Now who is brave enough to call his office and ask for him.  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MJC1969 wrote: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 1c3d17c4-ff40-4b26-a83f-8700b6dc42d0_zps82d2c29c" /> Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 55 923a7593-ef77-4743-8639-ac6007783fd9_zpsd0798f01" />

MJC you make awesome pics of Andi and Josh.  Do you happen to make videos too?  A lot of us are dying to get a video of them.  Especially after the next epi they should have enough to work with.

I am having one made ... It will be ready Sunday or Monday
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:

I know he had his picture taken at work right after the show started.  He could have quit since.  Or do you know something else?

I remember the picture now. What caused me to think he is not working is the picture he took with a couple of people after golfing, it was posted a this week. Also the song he sang someone recorded. I was thinking these happened during the day (work hours). For both of them to be rumored doing DWTS, they would have to quite or take an even bigger leave of absence. Proving more he was F1.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99