SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:46 am

So true, you guys! Andi, Andi, Andi...we see your heart girl despite them trying to hide it. I say that because the only comments we get of Andi talking about Josh are usually doubtful statements. Still waiting on the gushing  :Drool: ...as much as she wants to hear him tell open up to her I want to hear her open up about him in her interviews at least if she can't do it to him directly because of the show. That being said, tptb can't hide the look of love in those pics.  :cutesmile!: 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:47 am

docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Did I imagine this?? I thought in one of the preview clips one of the Lie detector questions was : "Are you in Love with Andi?"  Does anyone else remember that?

If so, I could see how that would be annoying to Josh.  He probably said no? and did not want her to find out that way.. He even said, I'm glad you ripped up the results.

The question that was asked Josh was more like "do you see yourself being able to fall in love with Andi"?

Found it: Unless its editing to make it sound that way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT90YUnJ9-Y

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:48 am

Steel2009 wrote:Also they did not show how upset she was that night but they did in the initial preview at :

2:17 and 2:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg

She was very dramatic that night. Like Josh left or something...
Yupp and she continued being upset throughout the whole week up until the cocktail party.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:49 am

Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Did I imagine this?? I thought in one of the preview clips one of the Lie detector questions was : "Are you in Love with Andi?"  Does anyone else remember that?

If so, I could see how that would be annoying to Josh.  He probably said no? and did not want her to find out that way.. He even said, I'm glad you ripped up the results.

The question that was asked Josh was more like "do you see yourself being able to fall in love with Andi"?

Found it:  Unless its editing to make it sound that way:

I just listened to it again before you posted the video: "Do you believe that you can fall in love with Andi"?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 am

Doc what was his answer?

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 am

docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Found it:  Unless its editing to make it sound that way:

I just listened to it again before you posted the video. Here's what was shown in the actual episode:  "Do you believe that you can fall in love with Andi"?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 am

Hotmomma wrote:Doc what wad his answer?

Yes and he also nodded

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:53 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Also they did not show how upset she was that night but they did in the initial preview at :

Yupp and she continued being upset throughout the whole week up until the cocktail party.

She was pretty broken up that night...was it over the fact that he did not like the lie detector test or the fact that it may have revealed that he was not in love with her yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:53 am

ThankMeLater wrote:

I think it's so telling that after all that drama and hysterics, Josh never really lost his cool, which couldn't have been easy because she was letting the insane flag fly high, and even somehow made it all ok for them to continue to their next date, and all without giving her the ily that caused all her issues in the first place. He has a temper too and I think they can get really heated but based on this situation, he was like the Andi Whisperer.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Judiful wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:Just came across this old video of Josh's brother being featured when he was in high school and Josh is briefly in the interview at the 3:50 mark. That family has some good genes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVMwPjLV8Bc
       What an awesome video...Thanks for sharing ..The Murray family is just amazing ...all five of them and I love it !!    Praying 
 :yes: Thanks for sharing! I have to be one of the country's biggest football fans, and this is awesome to watch! I have such admiration for this family. Andi is a very lucky lady!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

I think it's so telling that after all that drama and hysterics, Josh never really lost his cool, which couldn't have been easy because she was letting the insane flag fly high, and even somehow made it all ok for them to continue to their next date, and all without giving her the ily that caused all her issues in the first place. He has a temper too and I think they can get really heated but based on this situation, he was like the Andi Whisperer.
I think she was pretty cool during their Gd 1on1 except those slick comments like "yeah you wouldn't be here" I think what almost got Josh to lose it is when she said to his face that she can see potential heartbreak with him. He was at a total loss of words. I couldn't believe she said that too.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99