SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 pm

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-sneak-peek-men-t-hide-during-lie-122445202--abc-news-tv.html

Last edited by Kaltie on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Guys, I am not sure but does the lead get private time with whomever they give the gdr to? I think that used to happen but IDK about lately. If so, I wonder if the preview clips we see happen after they get some private time and not before?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I hope in private. And idk..he seems like he was close with Brian, JJ and Chris so maybe Marcus?

Well Marcus was upset when Josh got the gdr on the Boys to Men date. So just maybe he will voice it this time.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:43 pm

With this latest RS news, it is confusing things.  We thought for sure Chris got the GDR, and that possibly it was Andrew JJ verbally attacking him but figured it might not be a big deal when we finally get to see the episode.  Well, now it's said that Josh gets the GDR and that may bring in the VO we heard, paraphrasing here, about someone saying all the right things to play the game, etc.  I can't recall who is saying that, maybe Brian??  If so, could he have been talking about Josh, and he confronts Josh?  I guess I need to go back and watch that preview again.

Last edited by Piper61 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 pm

^^ Andrew is already gone before tonight.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Piper61 wrote:With this latest RS news, it is confusing things.  We thought for sure Chris got the GDR, and that possibly it was Andrew verbally attacking him but figured it might not be a big deal when we finally get to see the episode.  Well, now it's said that Josh gets the GDR and that may bring in the VO we heard, paraphrasing here, about someone saying all the right things to play the game, etc.  I can't recall who is saying that, maybe Brian??  If so, could he have been talking about Josh, and he confronts Josh?  I guess I need to go back and watch that preview again.  
yupp it was Brian who said that. And I totally agree I think that's who the guys were talking about..interesting. question 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ Andrew is already gone before tonight.
Ooops. Thank you, that was a mistake. I meant "JJ"...where I got Andrew from I don't know.  giggling  Going to edit my post.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Kaltie wrote:https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-sneak-peek-men-t-hide-during-lie-122445202--abc-news-tv.html

This vidwo isn't playing for me , anyone else having this problem?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Kaltie wrote:https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-sneak-peek-men-t-hide-during-lie-122445202--abc-news-tv.html
anything interesting in this clip? I can't watch because I live in Canada sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Piper61 wrote:With this latest RS news, it is confusing things.  We thought for sure Chris got the GDR, and that possibly it was Andrew JJ verbally attacking him but figured it might not be a big deal when we finally get to see the episode.  Well, now it's said that Josh gets the GDR and that may bring in the VO we heard, paraphrasing here, about someone saying all the right things to play the game, etc.  I can't recall who is saying that, maybe Brian??  If so, could he have been talking about Josh, and he confronts Josh?  I guess I need to go back and watch that preview again.
Yes Piper, maybe Brian was talking about Josh when he said someone is saying all the right things and is playing a perfect game. If true, this will be the second time he gets a GD rose, so it's clear to the guys that Andi likes him.

Did the sleuthers here sleuthed that Chris would get the GDR or just speculations ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
anything interesting in this clip? I can't watch because I live in Canada sad

Just Josh asking if the lie detector tests gives the correct answer (JJ says it does) and then they show when the guys get questions like:

Brunettes or Blondes?
Are you here for the right reasons?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Jolena wrote:

This vidwo isn't playing for me , anyone else having this problem?

Disregard. I got it to play.  :Nod: After watching this , like always I think they built up the earlier preview to be more then what it ends up turning out to be, just as TPTB always do.  :stirthepot 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99