SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 pm

That was when he was living in Athens and going to school at UGA. I'm not sure what he has now that he's moved to Atlanta.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 pm

pander3575 wrote:That was when he was living in Athens and going to school at UGA.  I'm not sure what he has now that he's moved to Atlanta.

Ok, thanks for the update So glad you'll can keep me straight.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:43 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I also think the fact that Andi had a nice tan also proves she was at somewhere warm :yes: Thanks for updating us with everything Ash! Smiley I'll definitely be looking out this week for clues.

Did you see a pic of Andi with a tan? Can you point me in that direction.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hi all - I've been keeping track of Josh and Andi on social media since before the season started. I've found some great stuff.

I noticed last night that Nick was spotted in Chicago and there are pictures to prove it from last night and it appears Andi is home in Atlanta as she tweeted the other day she got facial in Georgia, was working out with her trainer and has been tweeting and using Instagram more than she did last weekend. Josh has been pretty quiet so it's difficult to tell where he is, but I'm assuming Atlanta as well. Considering they're all home this weekend then this weekend wasn't a safe house visit (this is of course if Josh and Nick are her F2). Not last weekend, but the weekend before that Andi had her ABC commitments in Nashville. She was there all weekend. That tells me that last weekend, the same one where Josh was spotted in the Mexico airport going to and leaving Cancun and the one where Andi dropped a few hints, should have been a safe house visit considering this weekend would mark 3 weekends of no safe house visits. They're supposed to be every other weekend so last weekend being a safe house visit makes sense.

This means that this upcoming weekend should be a safe house visit. I'll be keeping track starting Wednesday or Thursday and through the weekend. You all should too if you have social media. The more clues, the better!

RS pretty much said or at least alluded to this point that last weekend was a safe house visit and the purpose of Josh's visit to Cancun.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Wouldnt it drive you nuts to know someone you love is 2 or 3 miles from you and you can't see them?  They'd have to be saints to do that.
re
So far what we've seen is that Josh cannot stay away from her and I think once Andi finally chooses him, she'll feel exactly the same since she is pretty much battling herself to stay strong and not trust him at this point in the show. So unless it's all fake or they're already splitsville, I would assume Andi or Josh is already an almost permanent resident in the other's apartment. I'm guessing Andi wouldn't live in a building without a doorman so she's probably the one over at Josh's if he doesn't have one. I just realized I have spent wayyyyy too much time thinking about this laugh out loud

I read somewhere that Josh is renting a 3 bedroom house and Aaron was also living there.  Also at one point Stephanie was also living with them.  Now sure what the case is now because I never saw anything else.

I believe Stephanie just lived there (in Athens) during one summer.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:00 pm

^ Yup, I didn't really have any doubts about that. I figured it was a safe house visit. I didn't really see why people would be so against that idea considering numerous couples from this show have been flown to places other than California.

When I kind of added everything up from the past few weeks, it certainly looks like Josh and Andi were together last weekend and should be this upcoming one. I'll look out for some clues.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Thanks Ash! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:49 pm

2nd part of Chris's interview he was asked about Josh again:

Andi also said she had some reservations about Josh in regards to their connection, whether it was just physical or not. Did Josh ever share those similar concerns with you or the guys -- about the depth of their connection?

Chris Soules: You know, as the time went on and being together with the guys, I think everybody -- especially when it gets to this point -- those details aren't things that I got into with Josh. But, honestly, we didn't speak much to that. I think he was always very to himself when it came to his relationship with Andi with us. So, we did not really talk much of detail about that.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-chris-soules-id-love-ask-andi-dorfman-two-questions-16453.php#Q4XglKfBKqIwQFrh.99

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:18 pm

^ I personally love that he seemed to be friends with the guys, but kept his relationship with Andi private. That's how it should be.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Chris is very respectful which is such a great attribute. We have seen so many others who could have used a lesson or two. Rolling Eyes   

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Isn't that what Nick said in the video? I like that and it was smart if he did. I believe Sean did the same thing.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:36 pm

pander3575 wrote:Isn't that what Nick said in the video?  I like that and it was smart if he did.  I believe Sean did the same thing.
Nick said he would not open up but did not precise if it was about his relationship with Andi but i guess it is.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99