SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:22 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Yes i've listened  to their previous podcasts and they absolutely adore Josh. I love how Molly gushes about him so much laugh out loud I'm going to go give this one a listen since I haven't yet.

Just listened to it; for them, it's case closed: Andi loves Josh and they (Molly and Jason) love josh. As an aside, Molly when she saw the preview for BIP mistook Robert Graham for Arie in the ocean with Clare so was talking (in error) about how Arie was going to be on the show. Jason and Molly also said they would be in the "tropics" on Monday so would miss Andi's next episode. Additionally, they said some "friends" would be there with them.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:24 am

1funnyfish wrote:The funny thing is, almost all of her guys played college/pro level sports (below). The Andi/Josh "trust" storyline is just that: a storyline. They are clearly into each other, so editing needs to find a way to turn their relationship into a story.

Josh- pro baseball, college football
Chris- college football
Marquel- college football
Patrick- college soccer, international soccer (goalie)
Marcus- pro soccer (goalie)
Nick V- track and field
Brian- college basketball, high school coach, high school soccer coach
Nick S- pro golf
Marcus also played international soccer.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 am

2observe wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:The funny thing is, almost all of her guys played college/pro level sports (below). The Andi/Josh "trust" storyline is just that: a storyline. They are clearly into each other, so editing needs to find a way to turn their relationship into a story.

Chris- college football
Nick V- track and field
Nick S- pro golf
Marcus also played international soccer.
That can't be just coincidence!!! Did they stock the pond with just athletes?
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:22 am

^ Then there's also Tasos who plays soccer for fun, Dylan who plays baseball for fun, and Cody who's a personal trainer!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:28 am

1funnyfish wrote:^ Then there's also Tasos who plays soccer for fun, Dylan who plays baseball for fun, and Cody who's a personal trainer!
She must have listed some prerequisites........hmmmm. No need to hammer on Josh. Seems like he's just fitting the bill.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:51 am

AfterbuzzTV hosts were also gushing over Josh and considered his 1on1 date with Andi one of the best dates in Bachelorette history.

https://youtu.be/J0HhWSCxzd8

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:43 am

Thanks, estahafa. I'm listening now. Interesting that they noted they thought that was the longest time they remember them giving a couple to just talk. Idk if I agree, but I am glad they showed as much of JoDi's conversation as they did. Then the hosts said the only other date that they think was as memorable was Jef/Emily. I disagree with that too laugh out loud, but anyway it was interesting to hear their take.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks estahafa, that was great to watch. Their comments about Josh and andi were spot on. They're so right how when Josh gave his talk they actually showed him without cutting away... He actually said all that together and it was so well said and made it even more genuine. Love that others see what we see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:04 am

dpao84 wrote:Thanks estahafa, that was great to watch. Their comments about Josh and andi were spot on. They're so right how when Josh gave his talk they actually showed him without cutting away... He actually said all that together and it was so well said and made it even more genuine. Love that others see what we see.
He would be so easy to label as a player but his genuineness and concern for Andi just shine through. I was really ready to distrust him preshow but I've found it impossible, even this early on.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 am

Chris- college football
Nick V- track and field
Nick S- pro golf

Great list.

IDK about Patrick but MARCUS played International soccer for a team in Poland and supposedly in Dallas as well.

Oh and about the topic of Marcus NOT being discussed as an athlete, it is the EDIT which is not pigeon holing him into that role. If you noticed in episode 1, Andi already knew about his stint in Europe therefore that topic of traveling etc. came up. We only saw bits and pieces of that conversation but there was clearly a knowledge about it and therefore clear that they edited out parts of that conversation of the actual show. For whatever reason.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 pm

OK, I am having withdrawals. We need pics of Andi and Josh somewhere looking happy. I think the last one we got from Josh isday his grandpa's birthday. Andi I think was when she was in Nashville.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Luvvy wrote:Thanks, estahafa. I'm listening now. Interesting that they noted they thought that was the longest time they remember them giving a couple to just talk. Idk if I agree, but I am glad they showed as much of JoDi's conversation as they did. Then the hosts said the only other date that they think was as memorable was Jef/Emily. I disagree with that too laugh out loud, but anyway it was interesting to hear their take.

Not sure what your thoughts are about that but I agree in that I would not regard Jef and Emily as having one of the best dates as I saw Jef as being entirely disingenuous the entire date including his use of the phrase he stole from e-cards.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99