SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:28 am

Sprite wrote:
estahafa wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Loved watching Josh's video. I think he's the F1, but even if he isn't by some crazy chance, he certainly seems happy.

I can't imagine a brokenhearted Josh would act this way 6-8 weeks after being rejected.  He was already smitten from the very beginning and would probably take it hard if he did not end up F1.  

This video reminded me of Brad2 and singing Firework in his car as a shout out to Emily.

Brad singing in his car was the first thing I thought about when seeing this video.  I would have to agree this is a big clue that Josh is F1 IMO.  Plus, who took the video . . . Andi maybe?   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:30 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Sprite wrote:
estahafa wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Loved watching Josh's video. I think he's the F1, but even if he isn't by some crazy chance, he certainly seems happy.

I can't imagine a brokenhearted Josh would act this way 6-8 weeks after being rejected.  He was already smitten from the very beginning and would probably take it hard if he did not end up F1.  

This video reminded me of Brad2 and singing Firework in his car as a shout out to Emily.

Brad singing in his car was the first thing I thought about when seeing this video.  I would have to agree this is a big clue that Josh is F1 IMO.  Plus, who took the video . . . Andi maybe?   giggling
Sounds like sis or mom took the video. If Josh is singing this to simultaneously tease Andi for all her resistance and entertain his baby sis, I love him even more. Come find me, Josh, I'll be nicer than that Andi girl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:35 am

Thanks Alanna!   One thing is for sure, Josh is very close to his family and Andi would have to be able to fit in and share the spot light!   :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Correction from RS: it is Josh who will get a date rose tonight not Chris

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:Correction from RS:  it is Josh who will get a date rose tonight not Chris

Yeah!!!!  High clap 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:Correction from RS:  it is Josh who will get a date rose tonight not Chris
Wow. Hmm. So he'll spend some time scolding her (according to previews) for the lie detector test and not tell her ily (I'm guessing) and she'll reward him with the gdr? Good for you, laying down the law, Andi!!  giggling giggling 

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:53 pm

LOL I would never have thought he would have gotten the group date rose after the previews but hey! I'm glad he gets it. It's also probably a sorry from Andi that he had to endure that bs lie detector giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Kaltie wrote:

Yeah!!!!  High clap 

Happy camper here too. She needs to keep letting Josh know she is interested.  :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:58 pm

YES.  High clap clapping! handwave 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Yay! Can't wait until tonight! Will she present Josh the GDR in front of the other guys? Or in private?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Judiful wrote:YES.   High clap clapping! handwave 

Which one of the guys do you think will attack Josh for getting the rose?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:05 pm

I hope in private. And idk..he seems like he was close with Brian, JJ and Chris so maybe Marcus?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99