SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by waitaminutee Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Another Andi post (instagram) about the Bachelorette and lo and behold it's a picture of her and Josh.

andi_dorfman @chrisbharrison so it's a "gaggle" of geese? I guess we will find out tomorrow night in #belgium! #thebachelorette 20min
http://web.stagram.com/p/753842975327247326_680984981
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:12 pm

waitaminutee wrote:Another Andi post (instagram) about the Bachelorette and lo and behold it's a picture of her and Josh.

andi_dorfman @chrisbharrison so it's a "gaggle" of geese? I guess we will find out tomorrow night in #belgium! #thebachelorette 20min
http://web.stagram.com/p/753842975327247326_680984981

And she posted that immediately after tweeting

I wish we were going to #Belgium tomorrow. Oh wait! We are!!!!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
cindebugg wrote:I love all the discussion in here!  

IMO, Josh has been open to the process and is taking this thing seriously.  I don't feel he looks at this as a show or competition to make it to the end.  If he did he would have squashed any ill feelings about the date so as not to anger the one doing the choosing.

I believe that a lot of trust is built with a couple depending on how they deal with conflict.  The way Josh handled things should have went along way to put her trust issues at ease.   He was swift and forthright with her.  She didn't have to pull it out of him like she had to do with Nick after the mime date.  Josh didn't back down just because it was uncomfortable.  He didn't leave her just because it got a little messy.  When she tried to ice him out of a good night hug he stepped right in and took one anyway.  As if to say, we may be in the middle of a disagreement but I still care about you and I'm still here.

Sometimes you have to look beyond the words to actions or reactions.  Actions are how you build trust words alone just won't do it.
That hug was adorable and funny and like you said, telling of how Josh is in a relationship. He could have helped escalate things so much because she was totally poised to fly off the handle and help prove herself right that Josh is a bad guy who won't stick around when things get hard and he did the exact opposite.

I missed that almost-no-hug move Andi made the first few times I watched that date (oh yeah, I watched it several times since Monday). Smooth interception, Josh, she had no choice but to hug you. He must have maneuvered himself to sit right next to her even if he knew he wasn't Andi's favorite that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Jolena wrote:Did anyone find any new previews or caps  for tomorrows show?

Loads in the Episode 7 sleuthing thread, also here: (my blog preview)
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/06/24/the-bachelorette-2014-episode-07-preview-waffle-or-sprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Now out of all pictures why did Andi post about the one from  her and Josh's date? Oh Andi giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 pm

She should post some with Nick just to mess with us! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
thirteen wrote: Thanks for the welcome guys! Have an excellent day! :cutesmile!:
Stick around!! Jodi is about to get a whole lot cuter now that Andi will hopefully dial down the interrogation of Josh the criminal. And I love that we don't have any previews of Josh saying ily, more fun this way!

Thanks! Yes, we'll see another side of Jodi tomorrow, I can't wait! To me is more fun that way too. I like wondering when he is gonna drop the ILY bomb!
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:16 am

Check out this video at 8:40. They didn't show us that particular angle during their date. Very sensual!

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:22 am

cindebugg wrote:
Check out this video at 8:40.  They didn't show us that particular angle during their date.  Very sensual!

When she said that Josh got her to put her guard down it was all over. That little clip on this video shows how she just melted into his arm and was holding tight.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 am

Thanks for posting. Josh is so sweet to her, so adorable Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:35 am

That was hawwt! I kinda wanted to hear sounds. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71768

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:00 am

Aww I remember seeing that intimate moment in the previews awwww I'm mad we didn't actually get see it sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99