SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:39 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:It would be cute if he got that for her :cutesmile!: 
 :yes: Like she has his heart,  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:39 pm

KItalia wrote:Hey guys do you think that other contestants like Nick Sutter would know the outcome of the show? I know that he and Josh are close? and friends on twitter.

When I was looking through the tagged andi dorfman section on Instagram, there was a picture of andi and Josh's date from the next episode from bachelorettespoilers2014. I noticed that thenicksutter liked the picture. the description says: Surprise! Andi picks Josh Murray! Adorable couple! Andi's dad liked Josh's brother who played pro football and he loved then together

It could be something, he just liked the picture randomly or it's nothing laugh out loud... Just wanted to get your thoughts.

Sounds like sour grapes from someone who likes Nick and wanted him to "win." Jealousy is not a good look!!  no no 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 pm

dpao84 wrote:
jen689 wrote:Can someone please fill me in on the significance of the heart necklace?

No significance that we know of. Just assuming it was given to her by her F1 since she's been wearing it a lot posbt show. For all we know it could be from Hy! But it's fun think it's from Josh.

Anybody know if she had it preshow?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Does anyone have the pic of josh and Andy on his HTD . Someone posted about a pic that was released today but i have yet to see it . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:23 pm

cindebugg wrote:
dpao84 wrote:
jen689 wrote:Can someone please fill me in on the significance of the heart necklace?

No significance that we know of. Just assuming it was given to her by her F1 since she's been wearing it a lot posbt show. For all we know it could be from Hy! But it's fun think it's from Josh.

We don't know for sure but we never saw it pre show. We started seeing it ATFR.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone have the pic of josh and Andy on his HTD . Someone posted about a pic that was released today but i have yet to see it . TIA

I didn't see it either.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:33 pm

The only htd pic I know of os the one on RS' blog.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:15 am

nannymargie wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
dpao84 wrote:

We don't know for sure but we never saw it pre show.  We started seeing it ATFR.

Where can I see a picture of this necklace? It's very romantic to think it could be from Josh. Love this couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:16 am

@shitannaksays: OMG @jmurbulldog is in the same bar as me "eating salad like a bitch" #jokes #loveyou

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:18 am

iloveromance wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

We don't know for sure but we never saw it pre show.  We started seeing it ATFR.

Where can I see a picture of this necklace? It's very romantic to think it could be from Josh. Love this couple!
on the previous page

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:22 am

Someone else tweeted that Josh was downtown getting swarmed by girls

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 am

@UGAKrazyTruth
Spotted downtown: former dawg Josh Murray getting swarmed by fan girls. Looks like his season of The Bachelor is starting early

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99