SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:51 am

sbolduc wrote:They look like the same family it's crazy.
I like Josh's family
 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 52 Joshmu10
His father is Catholic and his mother is Jewish, any idea what is his religion?  question 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am

I thought they had all just recently been baptized Catholic. There was a picture of them all somewhere on this site that might have been in a church but you couldn't tell for sure because of where it was taken. You couldn't see an alter or crosses or any religious items that I remember.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 am

Thanks, SLA, will look for it!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 am

Found this picture:
 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 52 Josh_m10
Josh Murray and family at sister Stephanie’s baptism
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:27 am

The question of religion. It is never discussed on-screen, yet must play a pivotal role in the lead’s final decision. We know that Andi Dorfman is Jewish but only because Juan Pablo Galavis failed to ask her a single question off-screen about her religious beliefs! So we know that religion is an important question to Andi.
THUS it will be an important question for her to ask her suitors off-screen. So can the 27-year-old Jewish girl handle a non-Jew or will it be a deal-breaker?
In addition to being geographically desirable, frontrunner Josh Murray is very spiritual (a plus), but is he Jewish?
Well…….almost.
Josh was born to a Jewish mother Lauren and a Catholic father Dennis on August 12, 1984. He was raised Jesuit Catholic though attending Tampa Jesuit High School.
But we know that faith is EXTREMELY important to Josh and his family.
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/05/what-is-bachelorette-contestant-josh-murray-religious-background/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Josh the Gentleman

Post by AndreaElayne Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 am

I love this forum! Josh and Andi remind me of JP and Ashley. Couple thoughts... First, Andi only really has feelings for Josh and Nick, in that order, IMO.  The other guys are nice enough, but not challenging enough for her.  Secondly, is Nick getting a bad edit? Maybe, but IF most of the guys are saying negative things about him, that is not editing.  He comes across aggressive and cocky, a man but not a gentleman.  Thirdly, Josh is a gentleman. He is confident and assertive.  And notice that we don't hear any of the guys talking negative about him. He seems to have character. Character that says I'm not going to play a game but instead seek love.  He is feisty too, which she needs.  A strong woman needs a strong, confident, and mature man. Excited to see how it all unfolds...

AndreaElayne

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:20 am

on #teamsalty - just here for a visit - so don't kill me... but reading Josh's tweets.... he certainly likes to drink a lot; a real party boy... Is he really the best match for the more serious, professional Andi?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 am

handwave  welcomesign 

AndreaElayne wrote:I love this forum! Josh and Andi remind me of JP and Ashley. Couple thoughts... First, Andi only really has feelings for Josh and Nick, in that order, IMO.  The other guys are nice enough, but not challenging enough for her.  Secondly, is Nick getting a bad edit? Maybe, but IF most of the guys are saying negative things about him, that is not editing.  He comes across aggressive and cocky, a man but not a gentleman.  Thirdly, Josh is a gentleman. He is confident and assertive.  And notice that we don't hear any of the guys talking negative about him. He seems to have character. Character that says I'm not going to play a game but instead seek love.  He is feisty too, which she needs.  A strong woman needs a strong, confident, and mature man. Excited to see how it all unfolds...

With regards to the bolded, I think to some extent he is getting a bad edit. Whether that is down to the video or just to create drama in a season where the only real drama they had, they had to downplay it due the offenders death, I don't know?

I agree that all the guys have had something bad to say about Nick, and I do think editing can only go so far, they can only work with what they are given, but Nick was clearly an easy target for the producers. Everything he does and says stinks of producer interference. I can't think of a single time when I have felt like Nick was being sincere. Nick being so easy to manipulate also surprises me because in his own words, he said he was 'skeptical' about the process, how can someone so wary of this show, turn around and just do and say everything he is told to. Strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:30 am

Maddy wrote:Found this picture:
 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 52 Josh_m10
Josh Murray and family at sister Stephanie’s baptism

According to this (from their best Friends IG), they all got baptized that day.  Josh, his brother, Steph and Momma Murray.

http://instagram.com/p/iO7mLgS774/?modal=true

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 am

SueSt wrote:on #teamsalty - just here for a visit - so don't kill me... but reading Josh's tweets.... he certainly likes to drink a lot; a real party boy...  Is he really the best match for the more serious, professional Andi?

Not sure if we are reading the same tweets as many of Josh's tweets aside from the sports references that we would expect from most guys - are quotes from the Bible (as is his most recent one) or other inspirational quotes from sources that seem to have meaning to him (e.g. Joel Osteen).  Further, if you look at the tweets of many of his friends (who seem to be other UGA athletes) they too speak of God/Jesus.

Last edited by docnash14 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:41 am

Alanna wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:Oops that link didn't work!
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-06-25-nick-viall-doesnt-care-what

Wow! what a bad guy that Nick is? Lord help Andi. Talking about being blindsided. There is no #2, 3, 4,I am the only one who matter... I am speechless.. someone should post this video on Nicks thread.
If there was a world this season with no Josh, I'd worry for her! But since there is a Josh, I'm just interested in how this all shakes down and what is real and not real/edited in Nick's attitude.

I'm now convinced although he and Josh were friends in Marseille, the friendship ends over all this crap he keeps pulling. I would not be surprised if Josh goes off on him at some point. It can't be "editing" anymore when all of the nicest guys in the house are saying the same thing..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:42 am

docnash14 wrote:
SueSt wrote:on #teamsalty - just here for a visit - so don't kill me... but reading Josh's tweets.... he certainly likes to drink a lot; a real party boy...  Is he really the best match for the more serious, professional Andi?

Not sure if we are reading the same tweets as many of Josh's tweets (including his most recent) are quotes from the Bible or from other sources that seem to have meaning to him (e.g. Joel Osteen).  Further, if you look at the tweets of many of his friends (who seem to be other UGA athletes) they too speak of God/Jesus.  
Plus it's Nick that is out planning boys' nights with his buddies and Andi and Kelly od'ing on wine everytime they hear ahhhmazing. This reminds me of someone posting that Josh can only get a date if he pretends to be Aaron. Where does this come from? I truly don't get it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99