SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:08 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Ugh, I am so over all the angst with these two. I want to see them back to being all happy and schmoopy like they were in Marseille.

I didn't think either of them behaved particularly admirably tonight, but I also understand where they're both coming from. I thought he was WAY too worked up about the lie detector test -- the questions weren't THAT invasive. But I think his problem is that he doesn't know this show very well and when Andi says SHE planned the date, he actually believes her. And given all the time they've spent talking about trust, he was feeling singled out and like she hadn't heard a word he'd said. He certainly hasn't given her any reason to distrust him, but she only met him three weeks ago and she honestly doesn't know him very well at this point. And yeah, she tends to get her back up pretty quickly but if they're going to be together they need to learn how to disagree. Good to get it out of the way early!

I'm optimistic that next week is being edited to look bad but all will be fine. (He actually got the second rose tonight, after Dylan, so she can't have been that mad at him.) I would be willing to bet that her "What just happened?" while they're sitting on the couch is just them rehashing the fight this week, and not at all related to his "I want you all to myself" comments. I also LOVE that he's withholding the ILY. Whether it's the producers encouraging him to hold back, or just because he wants to make sure it's real before he says it, I love that he's actually being rational about it. (Ahem, Chris, Marcus and Nick. WAY TOO SOON, DUDES.)

Also, good call about the matching #WardrobeMalfunction hashtags. No way they were coincidental, and why is Josh stalking Andi's Twitter if he's F2?

This is a great post!  rock 

I love what you said about Josh believing Andi actually planned the date!! He clearly is clueless to tptb and their influence on the show!

So much is happening in SM right now. I wonder if they are still together or is there trouble in paradise already?? And, yes, they do have to learn to communicate and make it through a disagreement. Have they learned that??? Time will tell us. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:13 am

I'm sure they're still together. Andi would be too humiliated to tweet and be all happy on sm and out with fans if she made the wrong choice and he truly was on tinder or things were already bad with them. She wouldn't be embarrassed and upset just for herself but also publicly because she has first hand experience via JPG what happens when the audience turns on the lead. Plus her friends, especially Kelly, would be flaming on him left, right and center if things weren't groovy in Joditown.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:15 am

Piper61 wrote:I think it was interesting timing for the video clip of Josh singing 'You're gonna be mine...." ahead of the worst date/episode for their relationship thus far.  

Oh wow! So glad you brought this up. I agree, what timing! He knew their fight or "disagreement" was coming up! I do wish they showed more of their actual disagreement instead we just heard from Andi that Josh "let into her!"   affraid   They never showed us that or her breaking down like during the preview.  scratch 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:19 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I think it was interesting timing for the video clip of Josh singing 'You're gonna be mine...." ahead of the worst date/episode for their relationship thus far.  

Oh wow!  So glad you brought this up.  I agree, what timing!   He knew their fight or "disagreement" was coming up!   I do wish they showed more of their actual disagreement instead we just heard from Andi that Josh "let into her!"    affraid    They never showed us that or her breaking down like during the preview.   scratch 
She's a drama queen. If Josh had been letting into her, we would have seen it because it makes good tv. I think she just wanted to make him feel bad for hurting and upsetting her. Right now she needs to go back to the only man who can handle her, her daddy Rolling Eyes

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:21 am

Alanna wrote:I'm sure they're still together. Andi would be too humiliated to tweet and be all happy on sm and out with fans if she made the wrong choice and he truly was on tinder or things were already bad with them. She wouldn't be embarrassed and upset just for herself but also publicly because she has first hand experience via JPG what happens when the audience turns on the lead. Plus her friends, especially Kelly, would be flaming on him left, right and center if things weren't groovy in Joditown.

Alanna, you always manage to make me smile! "Groovy in Joditown!" Hahaha!

I bet someone makes a statement about tinder today..... who will it be?? Josh, Andi, Mama Murray, his sister,.... you get the point!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:29 am

USAGold wrote:
Jolena wrote:  For me tonights episode proved how much she is into Josh. She met her match. He isn't afraid to go head to head with her ,I like that about him and she likes it to. She is pissed that he is not spilling out the "I love you" like the others and he's the one she wants to hear it from. I hope he waits even longer until he is good and ready , it proves to me just how truthful and serious  he IS taking this and that what he told her " next time I say I love you to someone i will want to marry them". He's the only one that can break her heart because he's the only one she really cares about. That date with Nick was so hard to watch ., How can you sit in a Gondola in Venice and NOT even put your arm around the Girl. Andy looked bored and you could see her mind was elsewhere. At dinner he dosen't lean into her, touch her.. nothing just Blah..,from what I can see Nick is not a romantic at all ,and Andi wants and needs that . I would have liked to have seen Josh get this ITaly date. In the past the ILY's were on Fantasy dates, not this soon in the process, I mean Geez hometown dates , meeting families are important and I can see Josh wanting to take her home to his family before telling her he loves her.  As far as Marcus and Chris I see zero chemistry as well. I only see this finishing as Josh  F1. Gonna be a looooong week until Brussels.  sad 

I totally agree!! I think the edit is such to show the struggle so to speak of Josh & Andi that resolves in time as the love story plays out!
Josh is the romantic one! He lights up when he is around her & he is taking it slow but slow & steady wins the race! To me is obvious that the edit is showing all the other guys saying ILY before Josh ! It will come & their story will evolve strong out of it!
She is seemingly going through the Bach motion with the others & the edit is about to change !! josh gets 4 more alone dates with her & I believe the romance will heat up when as he says I want you all to myself !!
Happy viewing !!

Couldn't agree more ;)
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 am

Does any one else think she was slightly disappointed the secret admirer wasn't josh? And that added to a lot of it. I wonder if his conversation was really before or after Chris' revelation

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:46 am

dpao84 wrote:Does any one else think she was slightly disappointed the secret admirer wasn't josh? And that added to a lot of it. I wonder if his conversation was really before or after Chris' revelation

I think not. I think she's not the type of girl who likes songs and love letters... but maybe from josh she would have liked them  :cutesmile!: 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:49 am

e258 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Does any one else think she was slightly disappointed the secret admirer wasn't josh? And that added to a lot of it. I wonder if his conversation was really before or after Chris' revelation

I think not. I think she's not the type of girl who likes songs and love letters... but maybe from josh she would have liked them  :cutesmile!: 
IA I think that stuff makes her bs radar go off the hizzy and it would for me too. I think she'd be thrilled with more reassurance from him and that's it, something more than like in any case.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 am

Luvvy wrote:^^ I think so too. As far as next week I really wish  I could see who is in that blue screencap. Andi has a few passionate looking kisses in the preview so it wouldn't surprise if she was talking about any of the guys. But I hope it's Josh too that she says she can feel what he's thinking when he kisses her.
I hope so, too, and it is highly plausible because he certainly hasn't verbalized it to her satisfaction. Having said that though, it could also apply to the other guys who have expressed love which is reassurance in her mind that they are being truthful.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:15 am

Alanna wrote:
e258 wrote:

IA I think that stuff makes her bs radar go off the hizzy and it would for me too. I think she'd be thrilled with more reassurance from him and that's it, something more than like in any case.

Yes. Let's recall that Andi lied twice on the lie detector test. I think it was established that one of the times was when she was asked if she believed that all of the guys were there for the right reason.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:32 am

Alanna wrote:I'm sure they're still together. Andi would be too humiliated to tweet and be all happy on sm and out with fans if she made the wrong choice and he truly was on tinder or things were already bad with them. She wouldn't be embarrassed and upset just for herself but also publicly because she has first hand experience via JPG what happens when the audience turns on the lead. Plus her friends, especially Kelly, would be flaming on him left, right and center if things weren't groovy in Joditown.

I don't understand what tender is, can someone explain what is being shown on it?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99