SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Steel2009 wrote:I'm so ready for Andi to deal with her trust issues with Josh.
Marcus is a "former professional soccer player" like Juan Pablo but I guess there's no trust issues because she's not falling in love with him.  

Very true, she is falling for him hard, that's why. Because if she really didn't care much for him, she would have let him go. This might be Andi story line, getting over her fear of being hurt and Josh ability to stand by her no matter what,
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by cindebugg Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:10 pm

umngirl wrote:Based on the newest preview I think it's safe to assume Josh is definitely the guy mentioned in the press release who mentions his dislike for having to take the lie detector test. Can't say I blame him. But it still feels like a great set up to just further his storyline of her trust issues with him specifically.
g.

I hope he does say something. It will prove that he won't be a doormat and negates what Nick said about him in the airplane video.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:12 pm

2observe wrote:What's really funny is that Marcus was a pro-soccer player so could be included in the "jock" category.  But her trust issues are with Josh.  What did she find out that we don't know about???

Nothing, she just like him the most, and he has not said I love you, that might be the problem.LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:14 pm

1funnyfish wrote:The funny thing is, almost all of her guys played college/pro level sports (below). The Andi/Josh "trust" storyline is just that: a storyline. They are clearly into each other, so editing needs to find a way to turn their relationship into a story.

Josh- pro baseball, college football
Chris- college football
Marquel- college football
Patrick- college soccer, international soccer (goalie)
Marcus- pro soccer (goalie)
Nick V- track and field
Brian- college basketball, high school coach, high school soccer coach
Nick S- pro golf

EXACTLY, it's also funny with the chemistry storyline that storyline could very well as easily gone to Marcus, the question is why not?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Poor Josh also looks unemployed because even his job is listed to go along with his cheating athlete story. Hope he has a good sense of humor. He looks so happy post show and so in love with her in the show already, I'm sure it's all worth it!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 pm

cindebugg wrote:
umngirl wrote:Based on the newest preview I think it's safe to assume Josh is definitely the guy mentioned in the press release who mentions his dislike for having to take the lie detector test. Can't say I blame him. But it still feels like a great set up to just further his storyline of her trust issues with him specifically.
g.

I hope he does say something.  It will prove that he won't be a doormat and negates what Nick said about him in the airplane video.
I've never believed that video with Nick bashing Josh. He was bitter and you can tell by the pauses in his sentences he was making all of this up while he was talking. It's a shame because apparently they were really close friends too.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:
Thanks for sharing that article!!! Upmost respect for Chris now!!!

On a side note: The Murray family is pretty much Georgia royalty for college football fans. That has to be appealing to Andi given that Hy is quite the fan of UGA.
Probably another reason she's just a huge mess with him, not only is he an athlete, her dream guy, but his whole family is like royalty to her UGA-loving dad. I can't blame her for having some trust issues I guess. It's going to be ahhhhhhdorable when she finally lets go and lets herself fall in love with him, she's halfway there already anyway.
What's going to be adorable is watching Hy go giddy over Josh when Andi takes him home!!! LOL!!! giggling 
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, Josh played pro baseball for five years. He then went and played college football for one of the most popular and well known teams in the country. His little brother was the star quarterback for the same college. Sports seems to be something this family has grown up with.

Marcus played pro soccer for a few years, but let's face it, soccer doesn't get the same sort of response baseball or football do. We hear more about football and baseball players cheating on their significant others more than we do with soccer. This is coming from someone who played soccer all her life and my dad grew up in Europe playing it - but it's just not the same as baseball and football. Also, Andi's boyfriend of almost four years was a pro football player and I'm sure Josh brings up memories for her.

I don't think Josh has done anything that we haven't heard about. It's simple for me. Andi really likes Josh at this point, but he reminds her of her past. Production seems to be throwing this in our face as well, so I'm sure Andi was also always aware of it. I know some people say she went the easy route and went to a guy she's used to, but I think it's the opposite. She clearly had a lot to overcome with Josh and like she said in that E! inerview - no guy is the same. Each guy is unique. It doesn't matter whether the guy fits into a certain "type" because each guy is different.

So, this is a clue y'all, all through filming, Josh is the type that hurt her and she is having issue with that. Now, post show she is saying" the bolded" major clue, he is F1.
During Des season, on one of the interview post show, they ask her what she learned, she said something like " I find out what I needed ....". At the proposal, she tells Chris " I feel like I was blindside by my feeling for Brooks that I could'nt see that the one thing I always needed was right in front of me, you ve being by my side from the very beginning...."
Youtube clip start 4:57-5:44 -----Josh is F1 and be prepare for another amazing proposal!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:50 pm

pander3575 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I'd take Josh over him any day but then again I might take Josh over a lot of men.  rotfl

Pander you will just have to share.  We all want him... giggling 
I learned as a child to share my toys.  giggling 
Oh thank goodness!!  I would like my fair share, too.  giggling 
 yes Fine with me because I'm old and can't handle to much excitement but we may have a problem with nanny  :cutesmile!: 
 rofl  We will definitely have a problem with nanny...I saw her reply after I responded to yours, and I was wondering how to handle her.  giggling   

Ok I will play nice and share with my  bestbud!  But i want him every other day.  Is that a deal?  giggling 
That leaves only half a day for pip and me.  You need to make us a little better offer or we may get to him first and not share.  :cutesmile!: 

Y'all be prepare to have a big fight with Pookie, I don't think she is letting this one go LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:
Thanks for sharing that article!!! Upmost respect for Chris now!!!

On a side note: The Murray family is pretty much Georgia royalty for college football fans. That has to be appealing to Andi given that Hy is quite the fan of UGA.
Probably another reason she's just a huge mess with him, not only is he an athlete, her dream guy, but his whole family is like royalty to her UGA-loving dad. I can't blame her for having some trust issues I guess. It's going to be ahhhhhhdorable when she finally lets go and lets herself fall in love with him, she's halfway there already anyway.
What's going to be adorable is watching Hy go giddy over Josh when Andi takes him home!!! LOL!!! giggling 
That day will be epic...Hy will adore Josh, and I can't wait to see them interacting together..I think all of Andi's top four guys are awesome people. But, I love her with Josh.Theyvare beautiful together.
clapping!  ( Just a couple of kids from Atlanta..2 miles apart ) wow !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Still confident that Josh is the F1, & I can not wait for his proposal!! 3 romantic proposals in a row (JPab doesn't' count obviously) is going to be the best!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 5 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 5 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 5 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:54 pm

1funnyfish wrote:The funny thing is, almost all of her guys played college/pro level sports (below). The Andi/Josh "trust" storyline is just that: a storyline. They are clearly into each other, so editing needs to find a way to turn their relationship into a story.

Josh- pro baseball, college football
Chris- college football
Marquel- college football
Patrick- college soccer, international soccer (goalie)
Marcus- pro soccer (goalie)
Nick V- track and field
Brian- college basketball, high school coach, high school soccer coach
Nick S- pro golf

Wow, I had no idea he had so many athletes.  :yes:  another clue Josh is F1
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99