SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:08 pm

So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Alanna wrote:So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??

I think it's going to be in the next ep. She has said in her blog that Brussels was the best place of her entire journey (something like that). And also Josh did not want to risk of going home at that stage, he is going to tell her ily. Pictures tell thousand words.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:18 pm

I am a HUGE Andi and Josh fan. I'm a GA girl...who else would I cheer on!?!?! I am scared the edit is pulling us toward A & J and Nick is F1. I think I would die. Do you think producers would set up the Nick video for RS to get and not spoil the season?
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Jpcook4 wrote:I am a HUGE Andi and Josh fan.  I'm a GA girl...who else would I cheer on!?!?!  I am scared the edit is pulling us toward A & J and Nick is F1.  I think I would die.  Do you think producers would set up the Nick video for RS to get and not spoil the season?
If i were you, i'd prepare myself for every outcome so that i won't be disappoited so much, it's better than being so sure and then kaboom it's someone else rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:26 pm

bilolo wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:I am a HUGE Andi and Josh fan.  I'm a GA girl...who else would I cheer on!?!?!  I am scared the edit is pulling us toward A & J and Nick is F1.  I think I would die.  Do you think producers would set up the Nick video for RS to get and not spoil the season?
If i were you, i'd prepare myself for every outcome so that i won't be disappoited so much, it's better than being so sure and then kaboom it's someone else rofl
 yes 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??

I think it's going to be in the next ep.  She has said in her blog that Brussels was the best place of her entire  journey (something like that).  And also Josh did not want to risk of going home at that stage, he is going to tell her ily.  Pictures tell thousand words.
Idk I have a feeling he won't say it next week especially after the mess the week before. I'm with Alanna he's probably going to say it at the FD. I actually want him to make her wait. giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:

I think it's going to be in the next ep.  She has said in her blog that Brussels was the best place of her entire  journey (something like that).  And also Josh did not want to risk of going home at that stage, he is going to tell her ily.  Pictures tell thousand words.
Idk I have a feeling he won't say it next week especially after the mess the week before. I'm with Alanna he's probably going to say it at the FD. I actually want him to make her wait. giggling

LOL-Me too!
When he's good and ready Darn it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:35 pm

I hope josh waits until the absolute last possible moment to break out the ILY, but I have a feeling he'll do it during the FD as well because I imagine andi will be poking and prodding for it.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:45 pm

I personally think he's going to gush more - meaning he'll say he's crazy about her, so thankful that he's there, and so forth, but I don't think he'll say he loves her. It's quite possible that he might explain more about his thought process. He could say something along the lines of how he's afraid of getting hurt, so he's being careful, but he's crazy about her. I think that's also why we see him talking about how he doesn't want other guys talking to her and what not. Some people have found that to be possessive, but I don't because of the circumstances. The girl he likes is dating seven other guys - when the heck does that happen in the real world? If it's in the real world and the two of them are in a relationship with just the two of them, then that would be possessive. Not on this ridiculous show.

I can picture him probably saying around hometowns that he's falling in love with her, considering if things go well and how much he loves his family, but I will be shocked if he drops the I love you in the next two episodes. I have a feeling it will come either on the fantasy suite date or the last chance date. No earlier than that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:49 pm

What if the producers intervene and tell him not to say ILY or edit that part until the FRC?  Josh said the next time he would say ILY will be when he will propose.  Josh declaration of love at an earlier episode will take away the suspense and the drama i.e. Andi not knowing whether hè will propose or not at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MJC1969 wrote: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 45 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 45 >-5e3c-444d-a3d7-5f7c9d16b932_zpsa602cc7a" />

Good to see that Josh is still all smiles.
Still all smiles, and wearing his purple and gold.  Hugesmile 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:51 pm

estahafa wrote:
What if the producers intervene and tell him not to say ILY or edit that part until the FRC?  Josh said the next time he would say ILY will be when he will propose.  Josh declaration of love at an earlier episode will take away the suspense and the drama i.e. Andi not knowing whether hè will propose or not at the end.
BINGO. I think this is what happens.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99