SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:03 pm

I think we're confusing dating and relationship. Josh is hot and normal and confident and doesn't live in a monastery. I'm sure he at least interacted with girls interested in him in the past 5 years, but hasn't had a girlfriend or a girl he has been totally gaga over like Andi. He probably decided that the next "girlfriend" will also become the "wife" so he hasn't girlfriended anyone. I find it encouraging that it seems he knows what he wants.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Piper61 wrote:
e258 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Yes-I agree.  Its editing focusing on it.  The F2 and F1 both need an obstacle to overcome.

I believe the final couple always have an obstacle to overcome.  With Josh and Andi, it is HER willingness to let go and trust him.  Slowly her walls are being knocked down by him.  With Nick and Andi, it is Nick's desire to trust in the process, not Andi's.  

Interesting!  Who is the easier one to let go at the final rose ceremony, and which edit story will make for better TV when she accepts an engagement?????  Smiley

I have my theories but would love to "hear" everyone's thoughts!!!   :cutesmile!: 

I really think that Josh is the one that she CAN'T let go.  There has been this attraction with them since day one.

Totally agree nannymargie Smiley
 :yes:  I agree, too.  The dream of having THAT guy who you were instantly attracted to because he is your type (nailed it, pegged it) and believing that he's even better than the types of her past cannot be risked getting away.  

ITA, the show process is letting people go week by week, it hurts a lot because of the bond formed. But, there comes a time when they just can't let go of that one person. For Andi, that one person will be Josh. It s gona be hard for her to let go of the others, she will cry a river, but she 's going to do it. But JOSH, she is not going to be able to let go.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Maggenzm, can I just say I admire how positive you are?? Well, you are. That is all.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ He could have same convictions as Sean and just not publicizing it so he doesn't get the same treatment. Or hung out with some women/girls but not necessarily gone out with women that could be considered dates. Young adults seem to qualify dates differently from hook ups.

I though the same way, just reading his tweets, you can tell he is committed christian, but doesn't publish it.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:38 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Maggenzm, can I just say I admire how positive you are??  Well, you are.  That is all.   Smiley 

Thanks, you too. It takes one to know one. thanks! 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Alanna wrote:I think we're confusing dating and relationship. Josh is hot and normal and confident and doesn't live in a monastery. I'm sure he at least interacted with girls interested in him in the past 5 years, but hasn't had a girlfriend or a girl he has been totally gaga over like Andi. He probably decided that the next "girlfriend" will also become the "wife" so he hasn't girlfriended anyone. I find it encouraging that it seems he knows what he wants.
Exactly what did Josh tell Andi during his 1 on 1 date about his dating life?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:24 pm

We're not confusing dating vs relationship, Alanna. Josh specifically said dating and Andi even tweeted it the other night. Do I think he went 5 yrs without a date? No. I don't know why he said it which made me suspicious because it's so obviously untrue.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:30 pm

2observe wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think we're confusing dating and relationship. Josh is hot and normal and confident and doesn't live in a monastery. I'm sure he at least interacted with girls interested in him in the past 5 years, but hasn't had a girlfriend or a girl he has been totally gaga over like Andi. He probably decided that the next "girlfriend" will also become the "wife" so he hasn't girlfriended anyone. I find it encouraging that it seems he knows what he wants.
Exactly what did Josh tell Andi during his 1 on 1 date about his dating life?
I know what you mean- that he used the word dating, but I don't believe he meant it as "I have not been around any woman my age who I can be in a relationship with in the past 5 years and do not know what a woman even looks like but you seem perfect for some reason." To me it's an argument of semantics. YMMV and I respect that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Do you think Josh has shagged anyone in the last 5 years? Seriousl question. Or do you think he is a born-again virgin like Sean was? Just curious to hear some opinions. Because if he hasn't "dated" in 5 years, it kind of implies that he's been celibate, but then again it could mean he hasn't formally "dated" anyone or
"been in a committed relationship" but that he has hooked up with a girl from time to time. Just curious if people think he's been celibate or hooking up?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:50 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Do you think Josh has shagged anyone in the last 5 years?  Seriousl question.  Or do you think he is a born-again virgin like Sean was?  Just curious to hear some opinions.  Because if he hasn't "dated" in 5 years, it kind of implies that he's been celibate, but then again it could mean he hasn't formally "dated" anyone or
"been in a committed relationship" but that he has hooked up with a girl from time to time.  Just curious if people think he's been celibate or hooking up?

I honestly don't know the answer to that and frankly I don't what to know. If he wanted to discuss that with Andi it's up to him.

But I'll hazard a guess that the answer to your first question is yes.

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 65 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 65 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:57 pm

albean99 wrote:We're not confusing dating vs relationship, Alanna. Josh specifically said dating and Andi even tweeted it the other night. Do I think he went 5 yrs without a date? No. I don't know why he said it which made me suspicious because it's so obviously untrue.

Why is it that not dating such a bad thing? It's only hard to believe for those who are used to jumping from one relationship to another and getting no where. People do not take time to get to know their own self anymore, that's why there are so many divorces. I personally know a lot of young Christians who are exhausted with the empty relationships that goes nowhere, and have decided to take time out to get strong in the Lord by strengthening their relationship with God, not engaging in sexual relationships, just like Sean did. Josh might be one of those who don't want to say it, especially after seeing what Sean had to go through, or may be he was busy doing other things, there is more to life than chasing women, you know. JMO
If Andi thinks Josh is lying, why not send him home? But, of course not, that's the man she really wants, and will not let him go. You watch and see. Storyline
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Do you think Josh has shagged anyone in the last 5 years?  Seriousl question.  Or do you think he is a born-again virgin like Sean was?  Just curious to hear some opinions.  Because if he hasn't "dated" in 5 years, it kind of implies that he's been celibate, but then again it could mean he hasn't formally "dated" anyone or
"been in a committed relationship" but that he has hooked up with a girl from time to time.  Just curious if people think he's been celibate or hooking up?

I honestly don't know the answer to that and frankly I don't what to know. If he wanted to discuss that with Andi it's up to him.

But I'll hazard a guess that the answer to you first question is yes.

It was really the lie-detector date preview that made me think about this. They asked Dylan if he'd "slept with more than 20 women". He answered "yes". I personally thought that this sounded like a lot of different sexual partners for a 26 year old. But, then again, I'm practically a dinosaur and I may have a very different veiw of sex than the contestants. For example, if asked "Have you had more than 20 girlfriends", do you think Dylan would have answered "yes"? So, what I'm getting at is that it's all about semantics. And it's possible that people from different generations have and use different vocabulary to talk about relationships. Personally, it doesn't matter to me if Josh has or hasn't dated, has or hasn't hooked up. I think similarly to Relaxing that "dating" is important in order to know oneself. But everyone goes through the process of dating differently. Some people know much more quickly what they want or don't want or what they need or don't need. I trust that Andi and Josh will discuss all topics to the degree that they deem necessary in order to know and understand one another. And if they are together, they will continue to get to know one another with time, just like all couples do.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom