SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by cindebugg Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm confused, when have we seen Josh have a temper?

I agree-we haven't.  Nick said he has a bad temper in the RS spoiler video..

With or without the video... I wouldn't describe Josh as someone who seems to be slow to anger. I realize I am in the Josh thread and this is a lose/lose conversation for me. Ill take it somewhere else. The main point I was trying to make is that I don't think either of her F2 are getting the best edits. I think they are highlighting some of their worst qualities. I dot think its defines Nick or Josh, but I definitely see those qualities in them.  
I think Josh is super alpha so he's quick to anger with other men who are his competition, but I doubt he will be quick to anger with his family, friends, and especially with Andi. She's going to try and tick him off next episode so it'll be interesting to see how he handles it/her/his annoyance at the situation. So far he has handled her mistrust really well so I don't think he's as much of a hothed as the edit is subtly trying to say.

I guess I'm missing something since I don't think Josh has gotten a bad edit at all. I don't think Nick has gotten a bad edit up until recently which causes me to think the video is legit and TPTB and the lead weren't too happy about it.

I had to laugh during Nick's sour grapes tour when he said that she changed her mind at the last minute. That's pretty much what everyone says when their fav isn't the F1.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:That article was great and confirms that Josh has not dated or been in a relationship for a long time just like he told Andi!!   one more clue that points to Josh as final 1.  imo

:hidingchair I find this actually more concerning re them as a couple than endearing. Your 20s is when you should be trying relationships out, learning what works and doesn't how to get through hard times and when to move on, etc. Deciding you only want a perfect situation so waiting around, for years hoping to find it throws me off. How will you even know when you find that without spending some time with people, ie dating them? And how is Andi so instantly perfect to him if he has been so picky he hasn't wanted to waste his time with anyone else he's met in years?

I get he probably had a busy fulfilling life with his brother's life, going back to school and playing football. But this whole story from him and his family about not dating much, gives me major pause. I really hope Andi is the right one for him if he genuinely has been waiting on relationships for one that was special. It would actually be a great love story if they can make it post show and out of the bubble. But overall something either rings false, or just a bit off to me with the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:22 pm

^^ He could have same convictions as Sean and just not publicizing it so he doesn't get the same treatment. Or hung out with some women/girls but not necessarily gone out with women that could be considered dates. Young adults seem to qualify dates differently from hook ups.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Thanks Litta for all the caps!! Appreciate your hard work.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:
If Josh doesn't get that last 1 on 1 date, I will seriously start doubting the spoiler that he is F1.  I think at this point in filming Andi already knows 100% who her F4 guys are, it's just a question of in which order to eliminate the other four.  So if she is more interested in spending additional time with Chris than she is with Josh (and I know that the producers have influence, but I think they would let her have a second date with her favorite at this point), then I will have to question who her favorite really is.

Assuming that Josh does get the date, I do think that she will take Chris over Marcus to FDs, simply because by that point she knows it is between Josh and Nick, and Marcus is too "tempting" (she obviously finds him hot, can't blame her), and she is already thinking of her future with her chosen one and possible "repercussions".  Chris is a gentleman and "safe".  Marcus may be a gentleman, but he ain't safe.  giggling
Agreed, if Josh doesn't get the last date before htds, then he isn't her favorite and she's seriously considering Nick or Marcus. If that happens, then I think Chris gets it out default because she doesn't want to be with alone with Josh and once again, Chris is the safer choice (just like he is as f3 in the fs). I just cannot imagine it going down this way seeing how she reacts to Josh, but we'll see.

As for the video, if it's a foiler, Nick still isn't f1 and it's Marcus or Chris. Heck no would Andi ever be okay with hearing her fiance talk like that about her. She's looking for the most protective and obsessed with her guy out there, and no foiler plot would convince her to be ok with her f1 talking like that.

That's him on that tape, he had no idea that he was being recorded. He is not F1.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Thanks Litta for all the caps!!  Appreciate your hard work.   Smiley 

No problem!  yes 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 64 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Yay thanks for the screencaps Litta it is greatly appreciated! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:29 pm

What is Josh's Facebook account? I tried to look back but couldn't find it sad
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:38 pm

relaxing wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:That article was great and confirms that Josh has not dated or been in a relationship for a long time just like he told Andi!!   one more clue that points to Josh as final 1.  imo

:hidingchair I find this actually more concerning re them as a couple than endearing.  Your 20s is when you should be trying relationships out, learning what works and doesn't how to get through hard times and when to move on, etc.  Deciding you only want a perfect situation so waiting around, for years hoping to find it throws me off.  How will you even know when you find that without spending some time with people, ie dating them? And how is Andi so instantly perfect to him if he has been so picky he hasn't wanted to waste his time with anyone else he's met in years?  

I get he probably had a busy fulfilling life with his brother's life, going back to school and playing football.  But this whole story from him and his family about not dating much, gives me major pause.  I really hope Andi is the right one for him if he genuinely has been waiting on relationships for one that was special.  It would actually be a great love story if they can make it post show and out of the bubble. But overall something either rings false, or just a bit off to me with the whole thing.

No need to hide.

TA with the entire post but bolded the lines that stood out to me anyway  Smiley .

I too get that he's busy doing very noble things but overall huge red flag.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ He could have same convictions as Sean and just not publicizing it so he doesn't get the same treatment. Or hung out with some women/girls but not necessarily gone out with women that could be considered dates. Young adults seem to qualify dates differently from hook ups.
But Sean never said he didn't date. He just didn't have sex, and that's a big difference in my book. :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:42 pm

I have a good looking son that didn't date for that long because no one really interested him until he went on eHarmony and started dating and married a wonderful woman. So I don't really find it a problem.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Alanna wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Thanks for posting article ... great insight.

I guess just like Andi I thought no way someone this good looking and with so much presence could be so nervous, sweating and stuttering when he first met her ... well, I guess I was wrong. That's what had been so wonky for me ... I thought it was all a big set up to make Josh next Bachelor.  

I am still open for anything to transpire (a la the Evil Fleiss Meister!!) but I am thinking that yep, Josh is F1. And I am also thinking ... poor guy! I sure hope she's good to him. He really waited a LONG TIME for her and now I am concerned she's going to break his heart!

No way! He's her perfect fit, I think she's waited a long time for him too because I have no freaking idea where else she's find such a good looking guy, who is all over her constantly, and is pretty much all assertive man but who'll do her bidding and spoil her. Plus she totally melts becomes so sweet and feminine with him.

I cannot see her letting him go unless she wants to do the media thing and they end up going down the Roberto and Alli road. However, at the end of the day Ali said she wanted Frank and ended up with a clone of his, Andi is saying loud and clear she wants someone exactly like Josh.

Yup, I was kinda kidding with that remark. Maybe because I am the mom of a son, I tend to get protective of the guys on show more so the Bachelorettes.

I agree Josh really connects all the dots for her and she is friggin lucky that he came on show as I can't believe some Southern Beauty has not snapped him up. Whomever is doing casting ... bravo!  clapping!

Just as casting brought Chris to Des ... they did it again and brought Josh to Andi. I said it elsewhere but last season even though Brooks was spoiler, I just couldn't get past how well Des & Chris' interests/lifestyle/faith matched up in real world. Well, so too does Josh & Andi. Both couples were in good place to start fresh relationship and both couples seem equally invested in other with very strong chemistry.

Wow, can't believe I am doing a 180 in thinking Josh is F1 in under 24 hours!  giggling  Now watch it be Marcus or Chris ...

handwave   Great post!  That is why I like it here so much.  Love the fact everyone can share their thoughts and opinions so freely!   Doing a 180 in your thinking and in under 24 hours makes it fun!  

Yes, Mv, it's exciting to see these two. they remind me so much of Chris and Des on how playful they are with one another, they have something special and you can see it. I have said that before and I am saying again, after so many umatched relationships, the producers have finally figured out how to match the right people that get each other in a deeper level like JPAsh, Sean/cat, Chris/Des, JPNikki, and now Josh and Andi. Josh is FI. just wait and see the story unfold.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom