SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:33 pm

albean99 wrote:None of us actually know Josh right? How do you know he's perfect for Andi? I don't know if I believe he hasn't at least casually dated because 5 yrs totally alone would be a red flag for me. I think they have to be using the term dating instead of relationship.  

It's possible that the video could be a foiler but not with Nick's involvement. If something else happened like Andi turned down Josh also or someone else came back and proposed and she accepted, Nick wouldn't know that. It would explain some things like why is it still up in Youtube and why Josh is the too obvious f1. I'm not saying it happened but it's possible.

True, I don't know him or her for that matter except what they've shown onscreen. But they SEEM to have a lot of similarities that would bode well in "real world" and I'd think that smart girl Andi would take this into consideration when choosing her final guys. I am really not a Josh fan-girl and have not looked too deeply into his background. But what I have learned on this forum is that ...

- Both were competitive athletes in throughout childhood and into late teens with Andi saying she was home schooled for high school to focus on tennis I know a girl who is home schooled to play tennis and IMO she's dealing with lots of pressure to win similar to the pressures that Josh faced on road going into minors at 17.

- Both are from south and went to college at southern schools and now live 2 miles apart

- Both have a Jewish parent and Catholic parent

- Josh was talking to Andi on date the areas that they could compete against each other (golf, tennis, ...) so they've got the country club sports in common and both have a competitive nature.

- They are each other's type. Andi has said Josh is exactly the type of guy she likes to date and if he really was that stuttering nervous around Andi when he first me her, she is his type too ... or at least he found her very appealing.

- Josh seems to have a very strong mama bear of a parent and I am basing this SOLELY on seeing that IG photo that his mom posted on rules for dating son. Andi's dad seems to be very same way/same views based on how he acted during her HTD.

- Both have been cheated on in past and it's made them nervous in relationships. I think he said that he's never cheated which is clearly important to her.

- Andi wants someone to support her/go with flow and Josh has been very cooperative so far on dates.

So IMO when you stack things up, they seem like a good fit and seem to have a lot in common. I can see why someone with an analytical mind like Andi would choose Josh in the end.

RE: SPOILERS/OBVIOUS

Well, I've been thinking and maybe it's not so obvious to most viewers as Andi keeps freaking out about Josh being a jock who is going to cheat on her. She doesn't trust him and Chris Harrison warned that more of that will come. My unspoiled teen daughter is rooting for Coach Brian and JJ. She didn't like when Josh called himself a Grown A$$ Man or was so bent out of shape for losing basketball game. I can see a lot of viewers also loving Marcus. He is doing/saying everything right. So maybe Josh is not quite as obvious as those of us on forum think ..

no idea  no idea  no idea .
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Chiefs QB Murray Roots on Bro on 'Bachelorette'

While his buddies were bunking down to watch Jack Bauer on "24," or cruising through channels in search of a game, Aaron Murray was settling in for another episode of "The Bachelorette."

Yep, ABC's reality dating show is must-see TV for the Chiefs' rookie quarterback.

Don't judge. Murray isn't your everyday fan. He has a rooting interest in bachelorette Andi Dorfman's much-publicized pursuit of love because his brother, former minor league baseball player Josh Murray, is one of the eight beaus still in the mix.

"It's all craziness, but a lot of fun," Aaron Murray told The Associated Press, one day after his brother received another rose to stay on the show. "Monday nights are crazy, my phone is blowing up with friends and family talking about what he's doing.

"And I always give him a hard time," Aaron added. "There was a time where he was stuttering on the TV, and I was like, 'Josh, c'mon man, I didn't teach you that.'"

The younger of the brothers, Aaron is no stranger to the spotlight. The former Georgia star finished his college career holding SEC records for completions, yards passing, touchdown passes and total offense, parlaying all that success into a shot to play for the Chiefs.

But now he's sweating through a series of sweltering practices, all in relative obscurity, and then tuning in at night to see his brother singing with Boyz II Men, or playing a pickup basketball game with WNBA players, or traipsing around Marseille, France, on a romantic one-on-one date.

That happened on the most recent episode Monday night, when Murray and Dorfman — an attorney from Atlanta — sailed in the Mediterranean and spent a cozy dinner at Palais Longchamp.

"It's just been funny," Aaron said, when asked to separate the fact from fiction. "The show is true. He hasn't dated for like, six years, so to see him googly over a girl is funny to watch."

Like his younger brother, Josh grew up playing sports. But it was baseball that turned out to be his first love. He was chosen out of high school by the Milwaukee Brewers in the second round of the 2002 draft, but fizzled out after several years in the minor leagues. He later enrolled at Georgia and spent two seasons playing safety while Aaron was becoming the star quarterback.

And while "The Bachelorette" keeps listing Josh's career as "former pro baseball player," his brother just laughed at the suggestion that it must be code for "unemployed."

"He's a financial adviser now," Aaron said. "I don't know why they heck they want the whole athlete thing. I think because they're playing off the kind of guy she's dated before."

Aaron isn't the only Chiefs player keeping tabs on the "The Bachelorette," either. Second-year safety Sanders Commings was a teammate of both Murray brothers at Georgia. Asked how the younger Murray would fare on the show, Commings broke into a grin.

"Probably just as good as Josh," he replied. "They're just about the same person."

The younger Murray is careful to avoid spilling any secrets. Along with the rest of his family, he was required to sign an extensive contract barring him from revealing too much.

How much trouble would he get into for violating it?

"A lot," he said. "About 5 million dollars' worth of troubles."

The truth is while Aaron may know how far his brother goes on the show, most of what transpires he is seeing for the first time. Josh had no cell phone access during filming, and the producers did their best to limit the amount of contact the gentlemen have with the outside world.

"It's all new for me," he said. "What I'm watching is what everyone else is watching."

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-qb-murray-roots-bro-bachelorette-24193647

This is great!!  Glad his brother confirmed  his has not dated in a while.    Do all family members sign contracts?? WOW!  5 Million??
I believe the family members involved in the filming itself sign. But somehow I guess either Momma Murray never did sign or someone failed to tell her it was 5 million dollars and not 5 dollars. #diarrheaofsocialmedia

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:52 pm

But non-disclosure contract may only include disclosing the outcome and precludes any SM posts/shout outs that does not explicitly name the F1

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:But non-disclosure contract may only include disclosing the outcome and precludes any SM posts/shout outs that does not explicitly name the F1  
Earlier in the season, one of the things I questioned was if the contract had been modified. It used to be very strict and did include SM. That is why many were outraged when Effie posted that IG of him immediately after the FRC---he kind of burst that confidentiality bubble and thumbed his nose at the whole process.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I agree with you comments about ""he didn't open up, he just kinda ...".  Its interesting because in the Deleted Scene Andrew said that Nick and Josh were super tight.  Nick also calls Josh a "Friend".  Maybe Nick opened up to Josh but Josh did not open up to Nick??
I'm curious about when the friendship between Josh and Nick started going south, given that as of Episode 5 they're apparently BFFs in the house. I wonder if something happened toward the end of filming, when they were the final two guys. Or maybe they left filming on good terms, and then Josh saw the airplane video and got upset about the things Nick was saying about both him and Andi? Based on his recent tweets he seems to be taking Cody's side over Nick's in the whole "Mr. Thankful" disagreement. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.
One thing that I said a while ago and I can see it happening...what if Josh is the boomerang guy. He came back during Nick's LCD or FD and interrupted it. That could be cause for bad blood. What if Andi can't get over the feeling of something being off with Josh and lets him go at HTD, then Josh flies to DR and comes back during Nick's date? For some reason, I can't seem to let go the feeling that all four the guys went to DR!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Chiefs QB Murray Roots on Bro on 'Bachelorette'

While his buddies were bunking down to watch Jack Bauer on "24," or cruising through channels in search of a game, Aaron Murray was settling in for another episode of "The Bachelorette."

Yep, ABC's reality dating show is must-see TV for the Chiefs' rookie quarterback.

Don't judge. Murray isn't your everyday fan. He has a rooting interest in bachelorette Andi Dorfman's much-publicized pursuit of love because his brother, former minor league baseball player Josh Murray, is one of the eight beaus still in the mix.

"It's all craziness, but a lot of fun," Aaron Murray told The Associated Press, one day after his brother received another rose to stay on the show. "Monday nights are crazy, my phone is blowing up with friends and family talking about what he's doing.

"And I always give him a hard time," Aaron added. "There was a time where he was stuttering on the TV, and I was like, 'Josh, c'mon man, I didn't teach you that.'"

The younger of the brothers, Aaron is no stranger to the spotlight. The former Georgia star finished his college career holding SEC records for completions, yards passing, touchdown passes and total offense, parlaying all that success into a shot to play for the Chiefs.

But now he's sweating through a series of sweltering practices, all in relative obscurity, and then tuning in at night to see his brother singing with Boyz II Men, or playing a pickup basketball game with WNBA players, or traipsing around Marseille, France, on a romantic one-on-one date.

That happened on the most recent episode Monday night, when Murray and Dorfman — an attorney from Atlanta — sailed in the Mediterranean and spent a cozy dinner at Palais Longchamp.

"It's just been funny," Aaron said, when asked to separate the fact from fiction. "The show is true. He hasn't dated for like, six years, so to see him googly over a girl is funny to watch."

Like his younger brother, Josh grew up playing sports. But it was baseball that turned out to be his first love. He was chosen out of high school by the Milwaukee Brewers in the second round of the 2002 draft, but fizzled out after several years in the minor leagues. He later enrolled at Georgia and spent two seasons playing safety while Aaron was becoming the star quarterback.

And while "The Bachelorette" keeps listing Josh's career as "former pro baseball player," his brother just laughed at the suggestion that it must be code for "unemployed."

"He's a financial adviser now," Aaron said. "I don't know why they heck they want the whole athlete thing. I think because they're playing off the kind of guy she's dated before."

Aaron isn't the only Chiefs player keeping tabs on the "The Bachelorette," either. Second-year safety Sanders Commings was a teammate of both Murray brothers at Georgia. Asked how the younger Murray would fare on the show, Commings broke into a grin.

"Probably just as good as Josh," he replied. "They're just about the same person."

The younger Murray is careful to avoid spilling any secrets. Along with the rest of his family, he was required to sign an extensive contract barring him from revealing too much.

How much trouble would he get into for violating it?

"A lot," he said. "About 5 million dollars' worth of troubles."

The truth is while Aaron may know how far his brother goes on the show, most of what transpires he is seeing for the first time. Josh had no cell phone access during filming, and the producers did their best to limit the amount of contact the gentlemen have with the outside world.

"It's all new for me," he said. "What I'm watching is what everyone else is watching."

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-qb-murray-roots-bro-bachelorette-24193647

This is great!!  Glad his brother confirmed  his has not dated in a while.    Do all family members sign contracts?? WOW!  5 Million??

Yes, and most actually honor them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:08 pm

albean99 wrote:None of us actually know Josh right? How do you know he's perfect for Andi? I don't know if I believe he hasn't at least casually dated because 5 yrs totally alone would be a red flag for me. I think they have to be using the term dating instead of relationship.  

It's possible that the video could be a foiler but not with Nick's involvement. If something else happened like Andi turned down Josh also or someone else came back and proposed and she accepted, Nick wouldn't know that. It would explain some things like why is it still up in Youtube and why Josh is the too obvious f1. I'm not saying it happened but it's possible.

Thank You!  word 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I agree with you comments about ""he didn't open up, he just kinda ...".  Its interesting because in the Deleted Scene Andrew said that Nick and Josh were super tight.  Nick also calls Josh a "Friend".  Maybe Nick opened up to Josh but Josh did not open up to Nick??
I'm curious about when the friendship between Josh and Nick started going south, given that as of Episode 5 they're apparently BFFs in the house. I wonder if something happened toward the end of filming, when they were the final two guys. Or maybe they left filming on good terms, and then Josh saw the airplane video and got upset about the things Nick was saying about both him and Andi? Based on his recent tweets he seems to be taking Cody's side over Nick's in the whole "Mr. Thankful" disagreement. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

Agreed! Something must have happened later on because they were still friends last episode. Josh is throwing SHADE on Twitter at Nick.
Too bad F1 and F2 can't still be friends like Aerie and Jef were. giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Yes-I agree.  Its editing focusing on it.  The F2 and F1 both need an obstacle to overcome.

I believe the final couple always have an obstacle to overcome.  With Josh and Andi, it is HER willingness to let go and trust him.  Slowly her walls are being knocked down by him.  With Nick and Andi, it is Nick's desire to trust in the process, not Andi's.  

Interesting!  Who is the easier one to let go at the final rose ceremony, and which edit story will make for better TV when she accepts an engagement?????  Smiley

I have my theories but would love to "hear" everyone's thoughts!!!   :cutesmile!: 

Based on what I'm seeing, Chris would be the easiest to let go at F2.  There is nothing but friendship between them and I think he is as aware of it as Andi is.   If I were a Bachelorette I would much rather take a guy to F2 who I felt would be the least hurt over it.
As for what would make the best ending, I'll go with Josh.  2 people who live within 2 miles of one another end up meeting on a reality dating show only to fall in love while travelling the world.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:30 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

RE: SPOILERS/OBVIOUS

Well, I've been thinking and maybe it's not so obvious to most viewers as Andi keeps freaking out about Josh being a jock who is going to cheat on her. She doesn't trust him and Chris Harrison warned that more of that will come. My unspoiled teen daughter is rooting for Coach Brian and JJ. She didn't like when Josh called himself a Grown A$$ Man or was so bent out of shape for losing basketball game. I can see a lot of viewers also loving Marcus. He is doing/saying everything right. So maybe Josh is not quite as obvious as those of us on forum think ..

no idea  no idea  no idea .

I agree, they are doing quite a lot to hide Josh, showing the obvious chemistry but making him come across more like a chemistry driven F2.  He is always leading and advancing on her; while she is smiling in response, she has also tended to be shown with more distant body language.  He melts into her; she doesn't melt into him.

Meanwhile, with Nick they show the scenes where she chases him.  She pulls him in for the kiss.  She asks when he is going to finally kiss her.

If we weren't spoiled, we might see these scenes differently than we do.

They have thousands of hours of footage; they can easily find scenes that show the body language going either way.

They are showing Josh chasing Andi, but Andi chasing Nick.

So far.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

Agreed!  Something must have happened later on because they were still friends last episode. Josh is throwing SHADE on Twitter at Nick.
Too bad F1 and F2 can't still be friends like Aerie and Jef were. giggling giggling 

That didn't last, either, though.

I think Josh is very protective of his woman, and very loyal.  If things didn't end well between Andi and Nick (how could they?) he is going to be on Andi's side and creating a wall with Nick.

On the flip side, Nick may feel deceived by Josh. At this point in the show, he has probably let Josh know how into Andi he is, but Josh may not have let Nick know how strongly he feels. They may well have moved into the final dates with Nick thinking this was his journey, and Josh was just playing a role for the producers. He may never have known that Josh really had feelings for Andi, or known how Andi was learning to trust him.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:51 pm

I can't remember where I stuck the other BL caps for the F4 1-1 dates so I'm sticking Josh's in his thread. Also, I only did caps for the nighttime portion of his date. To be clear, I'm not rooting for or against Josh. I just happened to like his and Andi's date so I made a lot of caps. I would be happy if Nick or Marcus or (?) were F1...apparently there's a guy name Chris on the show, but I wouldn't know because I never see him.  :gotcha: 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 E7d4e8e5-df51-475c-bbdb-d954ec9cc90b

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 1edd24d6-dc03-4cde-b484-ce033fb6a3a1

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 33de5424-6857-4b53-9f7d-2f60af541b90

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 0139582a-522f-4f6a-be2f-d402dfdd1263

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 4cd75de0-b46b-4960-91b8-67dd7bd84e9d

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 3b2b159a-4191-4923-a543-6a03d2856e98

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 A99e64ea-d765-4dae-a854-152d6a9a44cd

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom