SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am

tigertiz wrote:Jef's first SM activities, upon filming this show, were to show off that he was F1.  He spoiled the season because he felt entitled to do so. He continued to post photos that made it clear that he was with Emily, before the finale aired.  
His post show activities are not what I am addressing in this thread.

You are right about Jef's tweet spoiling season before it even started. But during the season, PW literally ran out of water thanks to all the publicity of Jef's tweets frequently of him and his colleagues wearing the latest new PW tshirt and carrying a PW bottle. Brooks' company last season started down this path of posting workplace videos and then stopped far before season ended.

I don't think Josh is looking for the same kind of self promotion that Jef was and I, think that he'd be more likely to follow show guidelines to keep door open to more opportunities. Look at Jason Mesnick ...he readily admits that he pretty much did everything show asked of him and to this day he gets flown to weddings and other franchise appearances while Juan Pablo got them taken away.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:29 am

Iam4UGA wrote:There is absolutely Nothing similar between Effie  :vomit: and Josh  :eyesigh:   Thank goodness!

And, College Football is King in the South!

1. Yes, thank goodness! 2. And yes it is! Where is the football emoticon??!!  no idea 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:32 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:There is absolutely Nothing similar between Effie  :vomit: and Josh  :eyesigh:   Thank goodness!

1. Yes, thank goodness!   2. And yes it is!    Where is the football emoticon??!!    no idea 
Andi just posted a pic with her main man daddyo and he's wearing a UGA tshirt. I think this year is his best Father's Day gift evahhhhhh with Andi kindly presenting Josh to him, a UGA alum who will treat his princess like he treats her. You're so welcome, Hy! Love, tptb.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 am

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

1. Yes, thank goodness!   2. And yes it is!    Where is the football emoticon??!!    no idea 
Andi just posted a pic with her main man daddyo and he's wearing a UGA tshirt. I think this year is his best Father's Day gift evahhhhhh with Andi kindly presenting Josh to him, a UGA alum who will treat his princess like he treats her. You're so welcome, Hy! Love, tptb.

Love it!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 am

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I read somewhere that Andi tweeted back in january that her father's dreams are probably complete because Aaron followed him. He's a fan, i just imagine him meeting Aaron during the family thing  Hugesmile
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:42 am

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

lolpanda he is wearing a GA Bulldawg shirt that man loves the Dawg it seems, that's how it is in GA sometimes I miss the atmosphere in GA it's amazing how they support UGA....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:53 am

Comparing Jef to these two should be a crime laugh out loud. I can kiiiinda see what you mean, but not even close. 

Andi isn't spoiling the season. We're stalking for clues, we're going to find them! That's not what happened with 1f...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:56 am

bleuberry wrote:Comparing Jef to these two should be a crime laugh out loud. I can kiiiinda see what you mean, but not even close. 

Andi isn't spoiling the season. We're stalking for clues, we're going to find them! That's not what happened with 1f...
Yeah I didn't mean to compare them as people. Josh is by all accounts a good, kind, decent human being. No need to mention eff's qualities or capitalize his name to give a comparison here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 am

tigertiz wrote:

I find it difficult to believe that these 2 seemingly educated and intelligent people (Andi and Josh) continue to "slip up" with the SM.
Well, they are educated.

giggling 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:37 pm

It's just another small thing, but both Andi and Josh posted pictures with their dads on Instagram for Father's Day, and they weren't that far apart in regards to timing. It was about 30-45 minutes.

In the picture Andi posted, Hy Dorfman is wearing a Georgia Bulldogs tshirt.

Some people will find this interesting, others won't at all. I figured I'd post it so people can form their own opinions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's just another small thing, but both Andi and Josh posted pictures with their dads on Instagram for Father's Day, and they weren't that far apart in regards to timing. It was about 30-45 minutes.

In the picture Andi posted, Hy Dorfman is wearing a Georgia Bulldogs tshirt.

Some people will find this interesting, others won't at all. I figured I'd post it so people can form their own opinions.
Surely Andi has other pictures of her dad with her when he isn't wearing a UGA t-shirt. If she's foiling she's doing a great job.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:56 pm

I will say this honestly.....when the spoiled F1 is your favorite, you love the tweets that prove the spoiler. When he/she isn't your favorite, you get a bit annoyed at them. I've been on both sides, I know.
For those who have no favorites....they may despise all of them!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom