SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:I will say this honestly.....when the spoiled F1 is your favorite, you love the tweets that prove the spoiler. When he/she isn't your favorite, you get a bit annoyed at them. I've been on both sides, I know.
For those who have no favorites....they may despise all of them!
I agree with you Nutty. That's why i'm totally confused right now, people are searching for clues and when they get it they're mad. scratch 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:05 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It's just another small thing, but both Andi and Josh posted pictures with their dads on Instagram for Father's Day, and they weren't that far apart in regards to timing. It was about 30-45 minutes.

In the picture Andi posted, Hy Dorfman is wearing a Georgia Bulldogs tshirt.

Some people will find this interesting, others won't at all. I figured I'd post it so people can form their own opinions.
Surely Andi has other pictures of her dad with her when he isn't wearing a UGA t-shirt.  If she's foiling she's doing a great job.  giggling 
And have a really secure f1. If Josh isn't f1, it's all in the past and the real f1 might not bat an eyelash whatsoever but it is still strange that she would he so blatant fooling everything, especially with the UGA stuff when Josh is probably going to be daddy's far and away favorite. Here we have dad's dream Josh, ready to shower the special snowflake with eternal love and protection or whatever, here we have Nick, ready to show the magical cupcake the culinary delights of Cheetos. It'll be interesting to see all the relationships if Josh isn't f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 2h
Happy Father's Day to this stud in the middle, best papa in the world, I'd be lost without him. #FathersDay #loveudad pic.twitter.com/BRgS51fB2r

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 34 BqLQ2h7IQAANGra

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It's just another small thing, but both Andi and Josh posted pictures with their dads on Instagram for Father's Day, and they weren't that far apart in regards to timing. It was about 30-45 minutes.

Some people will find this interesting, others won't at all. I figured I'd post it so people can form their own opinions.
Surely Andi has other pictures of her dad with her when he isn't wearing a UGA t-shirt.  If she's foiling she's doing a great job.  giggling 
And have a really secure f1. If Josh isn't f1, it's all in the past and the real f1 might not bat an eyelash whatsoever but it is still strange that she would he so blatant fooling everything, especially with the UGA stuff when Josh is probably going to be daddy's far and away favorite. Here we have dad's dream Josh, ready to shower the special snowflake with eternal love and protection or whatever, here we have Nick, ready to show the magical cupcake the culinary delights of Cheetos. It'll be interesting to see all the relationships if Josh isn't f1.

THIS just made me laugh so hard! Hilarious!  rofl 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:14 pm

bilolo wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I will say this honestly.....when the spoiled F1 is your favorite, you love the tweets that prove the spoiler. When he/she isn't your favorite, you get a bit annoyed at them. I've been on both sides, I know.
I agree with you Nutty. That's why i'm totally confused right now, people are searching for clues and when they get it they're mad. scratch 

Isn't this what sleuthing is? To find clues pointing to the F1? Yeah, I am left shaking my head I know everything can be explained away but why is it everything that pertains to Josh?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:20 pm

pander3575 wrote:

And a thorough, intricately detailed one. Seriously, I'd be asking for a major bonus or over-time pay if I was supposed to think up ways to regularly do something tiny and obscure that almost no one would notice as a clue to the show, but that a small portion of die hard fans might think points to the guy I didn't pick, while being sure to do absolutely nothing that would ever point to someone else that I did pick and am happily engaged to.  :giggle: 

Also to add, I have several favorites this season, none of whom are Josh, but I'm totally rooting for him and Andi, so it's not always that people want their favorite to "win". I don't. Andi's doing a great job as lead, but not someone that every guy would fit well with in a relationship, IMO. We have to remember it's about the guys falling for her too. As much as they will say they have for the rest of the season, I don't think Marcus and Chris really will, and I see them with a different type of woman. I think they both probably like Andi, but don't think she'd be "the one" for either. Nick I'm not sure, because I do find her softer and really likeable with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:22 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
bilolo wrote:

Isn't this what sleuthing is?  To find clues pointing to the F1?  Yeah, I am left shaking my head I know everything can be explained away but why is it everything that pertains to Josh?

My theory is that the dislike of RS is so great that people really, really want him to be wrong, so they will spend the most energy on disproving his spoilers. He has been wrong a few times, so there is hope for those that wish him to be wrong!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Josh tweeted that picture of him and his dad at the exact same time Andi instagrammed the picture of her and her dad. Coincidence...?
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:24 pm

I just can't help but think even with all the clues out there pointing to Josh as final 1, it's more about how much his lifestyle and personality mesh with what Andi has said she was looking for. She wanted someone strong, confident, athletic, family orientated and someone she has a physical/mental connection with. Not to mention he's gorgeous and totally into her. I'd imagine she loves the idea of what his family represents and could see her and Josh being this Atlanta power couple. I feel like Andi would love that. He's the guy that's going to treat her like a queen and dote on her because that's the southern way and how he was raised. Not that the other guys wouldn't but he just fits the bill more. I've really never seen someone so perfect for the lead on this show before. Andi got lucky when they casted Josh. You can definitely see she's protecting herself early on with him. I think tomorrow we'll see that guard start to come down and I look forward to the rest of this season. Can't wait for the ATFR, to see these two live together. 

One last thing about the "clues" that we've been getting. The ones from Josh and Andi are quite innocent. I don't think she meant anything with the Off bugspray other than she thought it was funny it said family. I think the timing of their tweets and instagrams gives the most away. And I'm a firm believer in that purple and gold he's wearing on his wrist. He's a marked man.  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:27 pm

^ Agreed. And since they are both from Atlanta I think they have a much better chance of working. They can both be near their families, jobs, friends, etc without changing too much that they are used to
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:31 pm

^ exactly. It's just perfect world scenario for them. Although I can see Andi saying something like "I'd have picked Josh even if he lived in Alaska" on The ATFR but the fact that they are in the same town just works to their advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:35 pm

relaxing wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

And a thorough, intricately detailed one. Seriously, I'd be asking for a major bonus or over-time pay if I was supposed to think up ways to regularly do something tiny and obscure that almost no one would notice as a clue to the show, but that a small portion of die hard fans might think points to the guy I didn't pick, while being sure to do absolutely nothing that would ever point to someone else that I did pick and am happily engaged to.   :giggle: 

Also to add, I have several favorites this season, none of whom are Josh, but I'm totally rooting for him and Andi, so it's not always that people want their favorite to "win".  I don't.   Andi's doing a great job as lead, but not someone that every guy would fit well with in a relationship, IMO.  We have to remember it's about the guys falling for her too.  As much as they will say they have for the rest of the season, I don't think Marcus and Chris really will, and I see them with a different type of woman. I think they both probably like Andi, but don't think she'd be "the one" for either.  Nick I'm not sure, because I do find her softer and really likeable with him.
\

clapping!  I feel the same way. Not a big fan of Andi, and Josh does nothing for me so if he is indeed F1, i wish them luck. I am skeptical about his sincerity though. Him saying he wanted her to be the Bachelorette is bull...he could have found a way to hook up with her in Atlanta if he really was into her as we are supposed to believe without the  bachelor journey. He told her he liked her and she ask what about her he liked. his answer? "everything" and this was 2 or 3 episodes in.  no  There is obviously chemistry between them and Josh is exploiting that. All he does is say the right thing and make out with her.
Oh, and he is big on the bachelor speak already. making sure that Andrew was there for the "right reason".
I can't recall him asking her intuitive questions or getting to know her, just the same generic bachelor conversations.
Like I said, if they end up together...good for them but I am not buying the love story. I like the other guys (Chris and Marcus especially) and almost wish they dont end up with Andi.

Last edited by see2love on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom