SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 pm

dpao84 wrote:I just can't help but think even with all the clues out there pointing to Josh as final 1, it's more about how much his lifestyle and personality mesh with what Andi has said she was looking for. She wanted someone strong, confident, athletic, family orientated and someone she has a physical/mental connection with. Not to mention he's gorgeous and totally into her. I'd imagine she loves the idea of what his family represents and could see her and Josh being this Atlanta power couple. I feel like Andi would love that. He's the guy that's going to treat her like a queen and dote on her because that's the southern way and how he was raised. Not that the other guys wouldn't but he just fits the bill more. I've really never seen someone so perfect for the lead on this show before. Andi got lucky when they casted Josh. You can definitely see she's protecting herself early on with him. I think tomorrow we'll see that guard start to come down and I look forward to the rest of this season. Can't wait for the ATFR, to see these two live together. 

One last thing about the "clues" that we've been getting. The ones from Josh and Andi are quite innocent. I don't think she meant anything with the Off bugspray other than she thought it was funny it said family. I think the timing of their tweets and instagrams gives the most away. And I'm a firm believer in that purple and gold he's wearing on his wrist. He's a marked man.  :cutesmile!:

The bolded is exactly why I think he had a huge advantage coming in.  There is more about him to appeal to Andi than just him and I'm sure she could already picture being part of a well known, well respected Georgia family like his.  I really hope that the feelings they develop are based out of a real genuine connection with each other and not just each falling in love with the idea of each other before really even spending time together (because I do think that was the case for each).  Based on their interactions so far, I think it looks like maybe the most obvious match making set up ever on the show happens to pan out with real chemistry and feelings there.  Could have gone the other way too with them just not clicking, which is obviously not the case from what we've seen.  So I'm all for a JoDi ending.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 pm

dpao84 wrote:I just can't help but think even with all the clues out there pointing to Josh as final 1, it's more about how much his lifestyle and personality mesh with what Andi has said she was looking for. She wanted someone strong, confident, athletic, family orientated and someone she has a physical/mental connection with. Not to mention he's gorgeous and totally into her. I'd imagine she loves the idea of what his family represents and could see her and Josh being this Atlanta power couple. I feel like Andi would love that. He's the guy that's going to treat her like a queen and dote on her because that's the southern way and how he was raised. Not that the other guys wouldn't but he just fits the bill more. I've really never seen someone so perfect for the lead on this show before. Andi got lucky when they casted Josh. You can definitely see she's protecting herself early on with him. I think tomorrow we'll see that guard start to come down and I look forward to the rest of this season. Can't wait for the ATFR, to see these two live together. 

One last thing about the "clues" that we've been getting. The ones from Josh and Andi are quite innocent. I don't think she meant anything with the Off bugspray other than she thought it was funny it said family. I think the timing of their tweets and instagrams gives the most away. And I'm a firm believer in that purple and gold he's wearing on his wrist. He's a marked man.  :cutesmile!:

Great post DP!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Only time outside the Bachelor Bubble will tell, especially after the show is done airing and they truly can live a normal life.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:Only time outside the Bachelor Bubble will tell, especially after the show is done airing and they truly can live a normal life.
This ! But i knew JP and Ashley would work in real life, did not need to see them together after the show, i could feel it Smiley
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:30 pm

waitaminutee wrote:Josh tweeted that picture of him and his dad at the exact same time Andi instagrammed the picture of her and her dad. Coincidence...?

Probably, but Josh's seems like it's from Christmas time. Was hers' a old one too?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Assuming they're at a safehouse visit, the tweeting/posting at the same time might just signify that they can only use their phones at certain times.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:06 pm

:yes:  Agree!! For two people who may not be together, they sure are in sync. And even though so many scoff at the purple and gold, if you are from the South and totally into SEC football/sports rivalries, then you know wearing those colors goes against the grain for a diehard Bulldog and any other team one is affiliated with in the conference. Plus, we know Andi and her family are into football and we know that Andi made the comment to Ryan Seacrest about Josh being a Bulldog and her being a Tiger. That resonates with those who know this culture, and it clearly shows that Andi gives it more than just a passing thought. For me anyway.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:33 pm

^^ As for finding Andi on his own. Who really had a sense of her from the bachelorette until sometime in February- at which time she was already signed up for to be the Bachelorette. Josh had been in Atlanta for one whole month by then- and even if they lived near one another who knows if there was either time or opportunity for them to me (highly unlikely that there was).

Something that just occurred to me which is another thing that they have in common is the pursuit of a high level of athletics in high school- Josh with his successful attempt to be drafted very high in the amateur baseball draft (his later career was not so successful) and Andi's attempt (unsuccessful) to be a very high level tennis player- to the point that she was homeschooled.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:45 pm

bilolo wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Only time outside the Bachelor Bubble will tell, especially after the show is done airing and they truly can live a normal life.
This ! But i knew JP and Ashley would work in real life, did not need to see them together after the show, i could feel it Smiley

True, but there are core values that are major indicators. here are a few I can think of:.

1. If the man is convinced that they have found the one and the women feels the same
2. How playful and at ease the relationship is, do they see each other as a best friends, do they enjoy the same things, do they get each?
3. Their value system-Do they value the same thing? consider marriage as a lifetime commitment,having both parents have a strong relationship, value family opinion -come from a tight family,
4. do they complement each other
5. Are they passionate with each other

So, much more. I saw it with these JP/Ash, Chris/Des, Sean/Cat/, Jury is out on JPG?NIkki, but these too also have the ingredients to make it work long term. They just finish Marriagebootcamp, we will know for sure once JPG proposes. Josh and Andi are also a great match with a lifetime potential. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:45 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^ As for finding Andi on his own.  Who really had a sense of her from the bachelorette until sometime in February- at which time she was already signed up for to be the Bachelorette.  Josh had been in Atlanta for one whole month by then- and even if they lived near one another who knows if there was either time or opportunity for them to me (highly unlikely that there was).

Something that just occurred to me which is another thing that they have in common is the pursuit of a high level of athletics in high school- Josh with his successful attempt to be drafted very high in the amateur baseball draft (his later career was not so successful) and Andi's attempt (unsuccessful) to be a very high level tennis player- to the point that she was homeschooled.

It was not the amateur draft. It was the pro draft. He was picked in the second by the Milwaukee Brewers right out of high school with the signing bonus around $875,000.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I live in Boston, which is a major city that constantly has tourists, and you cannot buy sun screen, bug spray, etc. in Boston that's in another language. Also, if Andi is still in the states, why would she buy a bottle that's written in Spanish when she's in an English speaking country that's going to have more bottles written in English versus Spanish? That's makes no sense to me.

I don't think they're stupid and I don't think it's a "foiler" campaign. To me, it's as simple that that they're dropping little clues, that most viewers wouldn't have the slightest clue about. They don't care. People will still watch the show. It's not like they're out there screaming they're together. Little clues aren't doing anything for the more casual viewer, which most of them are.

While I agree, that may be the case in Boston, here in LA many products appear with directions etc only in Spanish. It's not unusual to see at all, in many stores.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ As for finding Andi on his own.  Who really had a sense of her from the bachelorette until sometime in February- at which time she was already signed up for to be the Bachelorette.  Josh had been in Atlanta for one whole month by then- and even if they lived near one another who knows if there was either time or opportunity for them to me (highly unlikely that there was).

It was not the amateur draft.  It was the pro draft.  He was picked in the second by the Milwaukee Brewers right out of high school with the signing bonus around $875,000.

It's called the amateur draft because amateurs are being drafted to become pros.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom