SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 am

brittany4400 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Aunties_Love, I'm not writing under the impression that Josh is the F1. I'm writing under the impression of the clues we have pointed to him to see if it matches with Andi. I'm still trying to figure out if he is the F1. In my mind it's either Nick or Josh.

If you're asking me on every single one of my posts to not jump to conclusions about Josh being F1, it might also be a good idea to not jump to conclusions  about a tweet a woman posted as 100% factual. We could also compare this about the pictures you keep telling me aren't any sort of proof. Nothing is solidified until July 28th on the finale. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible and hopefully something larger will come about.

Ash I agree 100%, what gets to me is that everything that may point to Josh is shot down and basically explained away as a foiler but this tweet is 100% believed OK, but the video, snap chat Josh's movements seeming coordinated with what is most likely of the F1 is nothing to some, he was traveling memorial weekend and he's traveling this week if you believe the tweet...And I ask the sleuthers do we have anything for the other guys in the F4, I am not saying that Josh is F1, but do we have any movement from the other guys?
Nick posted a picture on IG with his Dad saying "back in town" which I assume means he's in WI for Fathers Day.

OK, when was this posted?  Either he worked all week or he was on a safe house visit and is returning to WI.....
Today however the actual picture could be of them at another time and he just said back in town

Just to clarify.. That is not Nicks dad. Looks like two of his guy friends. Is it possibly this weekend is not a safe house weekend being Father's Day and all? Wouldn't Andi be with her dad?

That is possibly why Josh could have been traveling earlier in the week for a safe house visit, and they would be returning by this weekend... If it's not a safe house it would have been a long time between the F1 being together because last weekend wasn't Andi was in Nashville, but anything is possible....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 am

brittany4400 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Aunties_Love, I'm not writing under the impression that Josh is the F1. I'm writing under the impression of the clues we have pointed to him to see if it matches with Andi. I'm still trying to figure out if he is the F1. In my mind it's either Nick or Josh.

If you're asking me on every single one of my posts to not jump to conclusions about Josh being F1, it might also be a good idea to not jump to conclusions  about a tweet a woman posted as 100% factual. We could also compare this about the pictures you keep telling me aren't any sort of proof. Nothing is solidified until July 28th on the finale. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible and hopefully something larger will come about.

Ash I agree 100%, what gets to me is that everything that may point to Josh is shot down and basically explained away as a foiler but this tweet is 100% believed OK, but the video, snap chat Josh's movements seeming coordinated with what is most likely of the F1 is nothing to some, he was traveling memorial weekend and he's traveling this week if you believe the tweet...And I ask the sleuthers do we have anything for the other guys in the F4, I am not saying that Josh is F1, but do we have any movement from the other guys?
Nick posted a picture on IG with his Dad saying "back in town" which I assume means he's in WI for Fathers Day.

OK, when was this posted?  Either he worked all week or he was on a safe house visit and is returning to WI.....
Today however the actual picture could be of them at another time and he just said back in town

Just to clarify.. That is not Nicks dad. Looks like two of his guy friends. Is it possibly this weekend is not a safe house weekend being Father's Day and all? Wouldn't Andi be with her dad?
Thanks for that info about it not being his Dad. I should have looked at the picture he has with his Dad before assuming. Personally I think anything is possible at this stage.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Also, having seen the pictures of Sean at a couple of safe houses, they were in houses overlooking the Pacific in one case, and having a great pool in another (and later that house/pool appeared in a picture when Cassie's  mother was in town- with Sean playing the pool boy).

So the rooms/houses/ villas are private (as in, perhaps , surrounded by a wall), but they are not squalid, dark rooms.  As cheap as tptb might be, they are not that cheap.  And this is not high season at the resorts in Mexico, so airfare would be reasonable as would lodging. Lodging is even more cost-effective probably because production has done their usual trade out- in exchange for promotional mention. BIP will prominently show where they (BIP) are staying and the Board of Tourism might have been convinced to provide extra "private" lodging as well.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  

Sorry for the multiple posts at once, I should have lumped them all together......

The answer to this one is yes!  Smiley   Now if Josh does not surface for 2 weeks then I would have to consider the possibility of him doing BIP.  I happen to think clues are pointing to him being final one and IF he is not, then I can see him being the next bachelor over BIP.  imo  Smiley

I agree. Hopefully we will get some clues when he gets back to town.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  

Sorry for the multiple posts at once, I should have lumped them all together......

The answer to this one is yes!  Smiley   Now if Josh does not surface for 2 weeks then I would have to consider the possibility of him doing BIP.  I happen to think clues are pointing to him being final one and IF he is not, then I can see him being the next bachelor over BIP.  imo  Smiley

I agree.  Hopefully we will get some clues when he gets back to town.  

My guess is either today or tomorrow since it is Father's day. IF it is a safe house visit, I would think tptb want him and Andi out of Cancun before cast mates start arriving next week.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:06 pm

I am not talking just about a sighting, but she talked to the guy.  Isn't that a little more than just a sighting??????????????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 pm

I don't know if we can necessarily say it was a safehouse visit as there is still a possibility of just a holiday?? Trying to keep all options open.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:I don't think so……he could have been there a few days filming something for BIP. He could have been there a few days to catch some sun and sand. So I don't think it definitely means a safe house visit.
If he is there 2 weeks, then I think that points to BIP.
Maybe even a week too Nutty as I thought that some are coming and going through the process. Maybe he gets booted from there for whatever reason.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:20 pm

ironcat wrote:I suppose anything is possible, but I just don't see what Josh, if he's not a full out contestant, could be filming for BIP.  It's not like he's an established Bachelor family alum, like Jason and Molly.  I also don't see the producers making him appear on it as his "audition" to be the next lead, since it's sure to be a sleazy show and they at least "try" to give the appearance that the Bachelor is not a sleaze.   And I just find it too coincidental that Josh chose to take a mini vacation to the exact same spot at the exact same time that the Bachelor producers were filming another show for the two events not to be related.
I agree ironcat, it appears that there is a chance that Josh is on BIP...

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 pm

There are some glaring differences this season: all these guys on SM, many of them interacting with some of the spoiled final 4, etc.

Are we sure that this season fits the old "rules" regarding safe house visits?  Those rules are ridiculous for adults giggling and are not a good way to promote further growth in a relationship.   What if Andi & the F1 are no longer "under supervision" and can plan their own visits? A paradigm shift.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes they are cheap. But they still have to pay for Josh and Andi to travel international and pay for their accommodations. They could not stay in the already rented resort since the other BIP cast would be all over there.

We have seen the kind of room that the couple has during safehouse. Completely shuttered (blinds). Not even hotel rooms.

What would be the purpose of flying them to cancun and having to put them up in another location when allegedly, they have a low cost resort at their disposal when the other BIP cast members would see them. They would be locked in a shuttered room without being able to venture out for fear of being seen by the other BIP cast.

Not getting this logic - at all.

It is way cheaper for them to drive within a few hours from Atlanta and do a private visit somewhere there. They live in the same city NOT even in nearby cities.
I agree. IF that lady is right and I think she is considering she also talked to Josh, it likely that he's there for BIP.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:43 pm

He could of course be going there just to blow off some steam like Brooks did. Another possibility.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom