SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

It's great watching their journey and will only get better.
 :yes: :yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Agreed. Loved their date. They had some very real conversations and still managed to be sexy. I'm rewatching. It's almost as if Andi can't believe it's "working." My favorite moments were their dance, when Josh first got his date card and everything! I loved everything laugh out loud. What I didn't like is the preview where Andi is grilling him again. Girl has let her guard down but she's still being cautious. I love how Josh is tearing down her walls.   :cutesmile!:

:yes: Funny, she is tearing down Nick's walls. She almost has made a believer out of him. Now, Josh is tearing down her walls, but poor baby got some work to do here. Pookie dear, give the guy a break, OK lolpanda 

You know I kind of feel like her tearing down Nick's walls is like a project for her. She obviously likes him but it just seems more  about convincing him that the process works more than anything. If she truly gives in to Josh I have no doubt she'll choose him. She's totally different around him, like she melts, her voice gets softer, she becomes more affectionate....just different compared to the others.

As for Cancun, can someone tell me which other b'ette/bach stars were there as to why some think he's filming BIP.

:yes: The way she said it definitely sound like a project " I am gona make him love me if it's the last thing I do". lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:19 pm

I don't think it's a personal project, more that she needs to do it for the show and feels pressure from tptb and the audience to have multiple ilys and proposals.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

Wow! I don't know about guys, I know they didn't show much, but, I still feel he is the one for her. Andi told Josh to listen to the words. IMO he is F1.

ITA!! Thanks for posting the lyrics Cinde!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:40 pm

^^ Since Andi said something like - listen to the song/lyrics, I think she picked this song so Josh would know where she's coming from. That "Great Love" theme again.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think it's a personal project, more that she needs to do it for the show and feels pressure from tptb and the audience to have multiple ilys and proposals.

Andi feels the need to "chase" and make sure multiple men are on board and "want her" so to speak. She knows this makes for great TV. Plus tptb are constantly telling her we need a show and we need some of these guys to believe you are falling for them. This is what has scared most of the bachelorette leads in the past. I believe this is why she is kissing so many and flirting like crazy. I don't think for a moment she is really into Brian, but she needs and wants him around longer than some of the others that are left. A little wine, and they start making out and all is well because HE wants to stay and profess his desire to do so. Andi and more importantly TPTB are happy. ;)

Josh is the only guy SHE really wants and is taking the time to ask so many questions. She and Josh touched on that on their date. This is a big clue. There are conversations and "alone time" that we are not privy too. Josh said bring it on, he likes it. Andi even admitted she is grilling him. She is also different around him. We see a softer side when she is with him. She melts into him. She even knew all the words to the song that Ben Fields performed. (Love that group btw) She is chasing him for sure, can feel the "insane" heat or chemistry and trying VERY hard to let herself go in this very awkward "speed dating on crack" atmosphere! I believe she will get there, but still has not happened YET. Maybe it will at home towns, or the fantasy date portion of the show, but I believe they will get there. I am anxious to see if it does happen. ;)

Not to say that things won't change in the next few episodes but I believe tptb have established "the story board!" She is chasing Nick too, a little, but again only to make sure she has men falling at her feet and making good TV. Imho.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 pm

I opened up to Josh a little more last night. I am still annoyed by the way he talks an unsure If I "buy what he is selling", but I did enjoy their date. There is no doubt thy Andi if comfortable and happy with him. I still lean towards him being F1 but I don't think it's a straight shot to the finish. I think both Josh and Nick have some obstacles to overcome. I think that's why Andi breaks down next week. I think she is questioning both of her top guys.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I opened up to Josh a little more last night. I am still annoyed by the way he talks an unsure If I "buy what he is selling", but I did enjoy their date. There is no doubt thy Andi if comfortable and happy with him. I still lean towards him being F1 but I don't think it's a straight shot to the finish. I think both Josh and Nick have some obstacles to overcome. I think that's why Andi breaks down next week. I think she is questioning both of her top guys.

I feel the exact same way about Josh. He's cute but not my type, personally I would have gone for Marquel or Nick. That said, its obvious that she is most touchy-feely and comfortable with Josh. And no matter what he says, she still questions if he's 'really' into her. Those are pretty much the ingredients for the F1.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

Wow! I don't know about guys, I know they didn't show much, but, I still feel he is the one for her. Andi told Josh to listen to the words. IMO he is F1.

ITA!!  Thanks for posting the lyrics Cinde!!

You're welcome.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Steel I love your avatar and just realized Josh's sister posted this on her twitter as well. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Steel I  love your avatar and just realized Josh's sister posted this on her twitter as well.  Smiley

Yep! Thanks.. handwave 

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:53 pm

his mom also has that picture on facebook.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:his mom also has that picture on facebook.

Really?! Haha I did not know this. This is definitely the season of sm spoilers. Why in the world would a mother AND a sister post a picture of their son with a woman who broke his heart? Obviously tptb don't care! I was at 75%-80% but now I am at about 95%-99.9% Andi and Josh are engaged. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom