SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 am

soccermom333 wrote:
e258 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

It's great watching their journey and will only get better.
 :yes: :yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Agreed. Loved their date. They had some very real conversations and still managed to be sexy. I'm rewatching. It's almost as if Andi can't believe it's "working." My favorite moments were their dance, when Josh first got his date card and everything! I loved everything laugh out loud. What I didn't like is the preview where Andi is grilling him again. Girl has let her guard down but she's still being cautious. I love how Josh is tearing down her walls.   :cutesmile!:

We are on the same page Luvvy Smiley

p.s. I loved also when they danced how she kissed his nose and then he kissed hers Smiley

Loved this part too.   I think it is important to look at body language and she clearly was all over Josh.  Smiley

That slow dance,the way she dressed for that concert, and the words of the song tells you how she feels about the guys. This slow dance was totally different that all the others on this season. Des slow dance with Chris, the way she dressed, and the song played was a major indicator he is F1. There was no slow dance that could compare to that one on that season. To me, he is F1. party time partytime 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:18 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I also don't understand why they would try so hard to make it seem like he is final 1. For god sake his mother posted a picture of andi and josh together on their date.
I find this soooo funny. Not one bit surprised. I wonder if she has booked a place for their rehearsal dinner yet? Tick tock tick tock.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:19 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I don't get why he would do BIP. He is like the perfect candidate for bachelor. Josh fits the perfect profile for bachelor.

Maybe he's making an appearance as the new Bachelor? Josh is getting is the only one getting a ton of screen time along with a pretty positive edit.

After the date last night the viewers seem to be convinced that Josh is the f1. Her doubts were pretty lame. I question that it's so in your face. I guess we'll have to see what happens with his edit.   question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:21 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I don't get why he would do BIP. He is like the perfect candidate for bachelor. Josh fits the perfect profile for bachelor.

Josh is the fan favorite. So, he is either F1 or the next bachelor.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:31 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

It's great watching their journey and will only get better.
 :yes: :yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Agreed. Loved their date. They had some very real conversations and still managed to be sexy. I'm rewatching. It's almost as if Andi can't believe it's "working." My favorite moments were their dance, when Josh first got his date card and everything! I loved everything laugh out loud. What I didn't like is the preview where Andi is grilling him again. Girl has let her guard down but she's still being cautious. I love how Josh is tearing down her walls.   :cutesmile!:

:yes: Funny, she is tearing down Nick's walls. She almost has made a believer out of him. Now, Josh is tearing down her walls, but poor baby got some work to do here. Pookie dear, give the guy a break, OK lolpanda 

You know I kind of feel like her tearing down Nick's walls is like a project for her. She obviously likes him but it just seems more  about convincing him that the process works more than anything. If she truly gives in to Josh I have no doubt she'll choose him. She's totally different around him, like she melts, her voice gets softer, she becomes more affectionate....just different compared to the others.

As for Cancun, can someone tell me which other b'ette/bach stars were there as to why some think he's filming BIP.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:37 am

I think people tend to have biases once they have a fav. Josh hasn't really been getting that great an edit- Wasn't he "GAM" a couple of weeks ago and Andi has her guard up the most with him even though try as hard as she can, she can't deny that she has "it" with Josh- no flowers, no letters , no "nursery ryhmes" (Sorry Nick fans but that poem was awful!) to sway her feelings. As somebody with no favs this season, I see a great connection btw these two but as always, only time will tell becos this damn show sure knows how to create a great love story that turns out to be just a tv romance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:51 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Watching there date was so good, especially the poop
Scene at the end in the outtakes. Tmz was reporting that andi resigned from her job, that coupled with the pic of Josh in Cancun made me sure that they were there together but now radaronline is showing pics of Chris and Elise returning from BiP on the same day as Josh did.
http://radaronline.com/photos/bachelor-elise-mosca-chris-bukowski/photo/666266/ which is making me nervous that he was there for BIP
Thanks for posting. This is what I was looking for.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:53 am

Alanna wrote:These two are super cute and I like Andi with him more than with any of the other guys. She acts like she's a contestant and he's the lead, trying to impress him and overcome her nervousness. I like the nicer, girly Andi he brings out versus all the other men who have her play the mommy role with them.

giggling at play the "mommy" role, but ITA with this post. She has a willing and ready participant who shares her same feelings yet she is acting like he's the lead. It's cute, funny and frustrating laugh out loud.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 am

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 1m
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. -Epictetus #BeAlwaysGrateful

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:57 am

Alanna wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.
Even if Andi rejected him, I don't see Josh, who thinks so highly of himself and his moral fortitude, appearing on that show EVER, especially when it means most likely forfeiting the lead role.

ITA, Alanna. The way Josh presents himself and his values, unless he is full of it, BIP is the last place he would be likely to appear and participate in all the sleazy shenanigans. And I also don't think TPTB would want their next lead to "audition" on a show that is as yet untested, and could backfire on them if it goes south. Personally, since filming for the next Bachelor season won't start until September, I doubt they have even firmed up who the next lead will be, since they have plenty of time, and will wait to see fan reaction towards all the finalists once the finale plays out.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:07 pm

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I love that some of the TWOP snark has trickled over to Previously TV Forums! They have a new hashtag for Josh….. #Humblebrag.  I love it!   rofl 

In fairness, the snark about Nick is there also.

I was LOL reading all the posts about the show.
Dizzy Dean once said, "It ain't bragging if you can do it."  giggling 

I hope traffic is picking up over on the Previously TV forums because I miss going to TWOP to read all of the snark.  I never posted there but had been reading for years.  

TWOP was taken over by twitter.  People snark away there instead.
 giggling  So true!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:11 pm

Josh is the only contestant to date (B'ette real time) that Andi lets handle her. She is totally "a girl" around him. She doesn't dominate like she does in most of her conversations with the other guys. If I am totally ignoring the spoilers, she is Andi's F1 after 5 episodes.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom