SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:03 pm

^ exactly. I would say 85-90% of the viewers don't even have the slightest clue that Josh was spotted heading to Mexico. Sometimes things don't need to be calculated. She's just posting a picture that she knows most people have no clue what the heck she's talking about, but for us, that's a huge clue.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:05 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:In her defense.  When Andi tweeted that picture.  She would know that we knew Josh was spotted on a fly to Cancun.  

But how would she know?  

Oops! I meant she wouldn't know.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ exactly. I would say 85-90% of the viewers don't even have the slightest clue that Josh was spotted heading to Mexico. Sometimes things don't need to be calculated. She's just posting a picture that she knows most people have no clue what the heck she's talking about, but for us, that's a huge clue.

True to that. They don't even know about our secret society.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:06 pm

I disagree. I believe every cast member is fully aware of this site and at least skims it or has a friend who does and keeps them posted.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:07 pm

IrishGal wrote:I disagree.  I  believe every cast member is fully aware of this site and at least skims it or has a friend who does and keeps them posted.

Yup.

Poor Andi - its not her fault.

Wonder if her edit will take a bigger beating than it already has.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:13 pm

^^ No. I think when the lead is criticized it's an opportunity for f1 to show his (her) support and can be a bonding experience (which is stronger than the adrenaline date). Andi is showing herself to be someone who doesn't take herself too seriously when she's not exhausted and hangry and tptb like that- (my evidence is her 25 things you don't know about me- can't take yourself to seriously to reveal that list). Many have said that if the circumstances had been different, Eric's edit wouldn't have been so kind to him. (IMO, where JuanPa ran afoul of tptb is when he took the filming and the edit so seriously which I really don't think they expected from him).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I disagree.  I  believe every cast member is fully aware of this site and at least skims it or has a friend who does and keeps them posted.

Yup.

Poor Andi - its not her fault.

Wonder if her edit will take a bigger beating than it already has.
You don't think they will run her under the bus?? Oh no! Mr. Bill!
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 25 IMG_8500

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:14 pm

I wasn't saying she or production don't know about this site, what I'm saying is that we make up very little of their viewers. Unless you read this site or really into RS, you're not gunna know one person tweeted about seeing Josh on his way to Mexico and therefore wouldn't tie it in with Andi's picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:16 pm

The other thing is the woman also @ Elan so don't you think he's aware Josh was spotted in Cancun and alerted Andi ? I think it's reasonable to asume Andi and Josh knew about the sighting, IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:But you can always refute the theory that it's a clue by saying that she could buy the OFF bottle everywhere not just in mexico or maybe TPTB bought it for her just to solidify that she's with Josh and boom she's with Nick, Chris, Marcus, Patrick rofl.
And i believe it's just the die hard fans who are spying for every single little tiny clue, the causuals are not even checking twitter imo.

Not sure how really this could be refuted.

I would like to read a reasonable post to explain it though.

She is Ms Loose Lips II, following her future MIL Ms Loose Lips I.

A match made in heaven.

Wait for Aunties, she'll give you one  giggling and i already give you two in my post :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I wasn't saying she or production don't know about this site, what I'm saying is that we make up very little of their viewers. Unless you read this site or really into RS, you're not gunna know one person tweeted about seeing Josh on his way to Mexico and therefore wouldn't tie it in with Andi's picture.

EXACTLY, I don't know a single person personally who knows about this site or RS, I like to call us the hardcore fans, the general public who I know, are Monday night watchers don't have a clue about us or RS..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:25 pm

bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:But you can always refute the theory that it's a clue by saying that she could buy the OFF bottle everywhere not just in mexico or maybe TPTB bought it for her just to solidify that she's with Josh and boom she's with Nick, Chris, Marcus, Patrick rofl.
And i believe it's just the die hard fans who are spying for every single little tiny clue, the causuals are not even checking twitter imo.

Not sure how really this could be refuted.

I would like to read a reasonable post to explain it though.

She is Ms Loose Lips II, following her future MIL Ms Loose Lips I.

A match made in heaven.

Wait for Aunties, she'll give you one  giggling and i already give you two in my post :yes: 
 Hugesmile 
Yup. I could sorta buy into your second suggestion a bit.

The only reason is that IMO this board is being watched like a hawk - too many reasons to list for that suspicion and I'm not the only one. If they saw posts saying things like oh Andi and Josh will surface to RL together etc. after the Josh in Cancum sighting I wouldn't put it past Elan (who was marked in the Josh sighting tweet so he knows) to have a picture of a bottle of mexican off sent to Andi so that she can post.

Similar to what they did with Nikki last season, after both she and JaunP were noticed (on this board) traveling at the same time to cover up she posted a pic of snow. Meanwhile theyw ere in LA for a safehouse.

So yes I am beginning to think that there are possibilities. But damn they are being obvious to us.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom