SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 pm

sdmom wrote:If Josh has a job, if he really is in Cancun, how is it possible he just took off in the middle of the week for a safe house visit after being absent for weeks of filming ? I remember he just started at the office in January, correct?

I am not convinced that he is.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Rolly wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Where is Andi?

In cancun...cuddled up w. Josh  :cutesmile!: 
I'm hoping at least.
 giggling Praying 

Not happening....sorry.... :hidingchair 

Cancun is not happening or Josh and Andi cuddling isn't happening? Just need a little clarification.  Smiley 
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

I'm hoping at least.
 giggling Praying 

Not happening....sorry.... :hidingchair 

Cancun is not happening or Josh and Andi cuddling isn't happening? Just need a little clarification.  Smiley 
Wow...do you have the inside scoop or is this just your speculation ??
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:19 pm

IrishGal wrote:
sdmom wrote:If Josh has a job, if he really is in Cancun, how is it possible he just took off in the middle of the week for a safe house visit after being absent for weeks of filming ? I remember he just started at the office in January, correct?

I agree.  Pretty strange.  We can all jump hoops to explain this info but the truth is TPTB are just too cheap to pay for a safe house visit to an exotic location.  Even if we didn't know how cheap they are what would be the point?  They can't even go outside and enjoy it.  

Ali was Fleiss's favorite and, since she and Roberto lived in close proximity, they each drove a few hours to safe houses in places like Palm Springs.  I bet he would do the same thing for a couple who both live in Atlanta. He's never flown any contestants to exotic locales before, not even his favorites. Dream on.

Except for the fact TPTB have rented out half the resort for crew etc.  It's already paid for.  Smiley

Just saw that filming has NOT begun yet. Explains why Molly and Jason are not there yet.

Last edited by soccermom333 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:21 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, Josh and Andi will film something for BIP. The show is desperate to think of ways to get viewers to watch.

Good point...... Maybe someone (s) dropped out at the last minute. So many possibilities. I actually think we might get some answers on Monday. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nutty1 wrote:But if Andi hasn't been heard from all week, how do we know where she was all week and how do we know she went to meet Josh now? I am not saying she didn't, but her MIA was all week…..
June 10 she tweeted, then today as well.

Josh tweeted too.  Hugesmile 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:25 pm

I wonder, with other former contestants, CH, producers, etc., arriving in Mexico, if anyone has tweeted seeing anyone else besides Josh?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

I'm hoping at least.
 giggling Praying 

Oh yeah. Big time. Cancun or somewhere else, she's alllllll over him, most probably using a whiny but also adorably hilarious voice.  giggling 

I hope they start tweeting pictures soon because really after the snapchat thing, I think the jig is up.

I agree. She was all over him and TPTB spliced and diced a lot of their time together. Anxious for their date and to see what TPTB do with it.

I believe the gig is up too, but still wanting to sleuth clues--edit, social media, screen caps etc!!! Nothing is 100% so I plan to keep sleuthing!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:33 pm

atem wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
atem wrote:Maybe, Josh and Andi will film something for BIP. The show is desperate to think of ways to get viewers to watch.

That's what I thought but that seems really weird when the show is still airing. I just don't know what to think of this season. I am more inclined to believe that maybe Andi and her F1 are having issues which would make the edits make a whole lot more sense. We will find out in less than two months lets  :yes: keep sleuthing!

Just the other day on the BIP is was stated that filming hadn't started yet. I don't know if that's still the case or not.

Molly and Jason alluded to that too. Filming will only be two weeks and they leave sometime next week. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:36 pm

I'm sure they're taping something if the CH & the crew is there already. Jason & Molly may be joining in later.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:44 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm sure they're taping something if the CH & the crew is there already. Jason & Molly may be joining in later.

Possibly, but remember that CH had his daughter there with him for awhile. I bet the producers and crew had some family with them during the "set-up." Smiley Then as everyone comes in, family has already left. My guess is Monday or Tuesday they start arriving.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm sure they're taping something if the CH & the crew is there already. Jason & Molly may be joining in later.

Possibly, but remember that CH had his daughter there with him for awhile.  I bet the producers and crew had some family with them during the "set-up."  Smiley   Then as everyone comes in, family has already left.  My guess is Monday or Tuesday they start arriving.  

Just saw confirmation on another thread that filming has NOT started. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom