SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Wasnt it on Charlie's season where he met Sarah and Krisily somewhere tropical, can't remember where. Albeit he was dating two people that season but it isn't "unheard" of...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:26 pm

In the earlier days, when there wasn't SM, it was so much easier of them to sneak around.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:27 pm

sdmom wrote:If Josh has a job, if he really is in Cancun, how is it possible he just took off in the middle of the week for a safe house visit after being absent for weeks of filming ? I remember he just started at the office in January, correct?
According to Josh's LinkedIn profile he has been working at Capstone since August 2012.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/josh-murray/22/29a/652

A lot of Financial Advisors are independent agents.  They set their own schedule/hours. He can work from his office, home or any other location with his computer/phone.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:30 pm

sbolduc wrote:Wasnt it on Charlie's season where he met Sarah and Krisily somewhere tropical, can't remember where. Albeit he was dating two people that season but it isn't "unheard" of...

I don't think so. They had their FDs in Puerto Rico. I seem to remember them showing dates in NYC and maybe Cape Cod or wherever his family's vacation home was.

The point about this is that it makes for speculation on why Josh would be going to Cancun and it seems like it could be something to do with BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:42 pm

sdmom wrote:If Josh has a job, if he really is in Cancun, how is it possible he just took off in the middle of the week for a safe house visit after being absent for weeks of filming ? I remember he just started at the office in January, correct?

I agree.  Pretty strange.  We can all jump hoops to explain this info but the truth is TPTB are just too cheap to pay for a safe house visit to an exotic location.  Even if we didn't know how cheap they are what would be the point?  They can't even go outside and enjoy it.  

Ali was Fleiss's favorite and, since she and Roberto lived in close proximity, they each drove a few hours to safe houses in places like Palm Springs.  I bet he would do the same thing for a couple who both live in Atlanta. He's never flown any contestants to exotic locales before, not even his favorites. Dream on.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:54 pm

IrishGal wrote:

I agree.  Pretty strange.  We can all jump hoops to explain this info but the truth is TPTB are just too cheap to pay for a safe house visit to an exotic location.  Even if we didn't know how cheap they are what would be the point?  They can't even go outside and enjoy it.  

Ali was Fleiss's favorite and, since she and Roberto lived in close proximity, they each drove a few hours to safe houses in places like Palm Springs.  I bet he would do the same thing for a couple who both live in Atlanta. He's never flown any contestants to exotic locales before, not even his favorites. Dream on.

Good Post I agree 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Maybe, Josh and Andi will film something for BIP. The show is desperate to think of ways to get viewers to watch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:05 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, Josh and Andi will film something for BIP. The show is desperate to think of ways to get viewers to watch.

That's what I thought but that seems really weird when the show is still airing. I just don't know what to think of this season. I am more inclined to believe that maybe Andi and her F1 are having issues which would make the edits make a whole lot more sense. We will find out in less than two months lets  :yes: keep sleuthing!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:This seems to be comical to me.  Same people (some not all) didn't believe the video was real but believed a tweet was.

I agree. It is a bit funny how a video is never enough. I bet even if it was of the FRC people would be saying it's fake.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:28 pm

When Ali 's season was airing, Roberto was living in Charlotte until he was able to move his business to San Diego. He wasn't able to get his license transferred until right before the finale. When he used to fly into LA he used an alias...and wore a long haired wig..and dressed weird ...LOL. Hilarious. I loved hearing them talk about that . Fun Times !!  lolpanda 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:32 pm

sbolduc wrote:
atem wrote:Maybe, Josh and Andi will film something for BIP. The show is desperate to think of ways to get viewers to watch.

That's what I thought but that seems really weird when the show is still airing. I just don't know what to think of this season. I am more inclined to believe that maybe Andi and her F1 are having issues which would make the edits make a whole lot more sense. We will find out in less than two months lets  :yes: keep sleuthing!

Just the other day on the BIP is was stated that filming hadn't started yet. I don't know if that's still the case or not.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Where is Andi?

In cancun...cuddled up w. Josh  :cutesmile!: 
I'm hoping at least.
 giggling Praying 

Not happening....sorry.... :hidingchair 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom