SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:25 pm

tigertiz wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't buy that Cancun would make a good spot for a safe house visit. It makes it way more likely that they'll be discovered flying in because it's very easy to find out where they're filming BIP. It's not like every producer or "babysitter" is in Mexico and therefore Andi & her f1 have to be there. So much safer to have them meet in the U.S. where it really wouldn't mean anything if someone was seen at the airport or if Josh is the f1 then why not Georgia where they wouldn't need to fly at all?
I agree. It's a huge risk of being seen (in line for Passport Control, then Customs). They are both easily recognizable by now. Has a couple ever gone somewhere out of the country for a safehouse visit? It makes no sense to me. There are tons of beautiful, secluded cabins and villas they could rent in Georgia or Florida. They dont need the entire production staff nearby to take care of them for a safehouse visit. Shoot -they dont even need to fly at all.

Yes Aaron and Helena went to canada..I think Vienna was seen at a Canada airport too. So it's not impossible.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:See, in my opinion, if they're spotted flying anyway, that's a huge clue. Josh was spotted in the Tampa airport that first weekend it appears Andi had her first safe house visit in California. People wondered if he was going to meet up with her. At this stage, if Andi or any of the F4 are spotted in an airport people are going to question it. It doesn't matter where they are so even if they fly to somewhere in the US people will question it and could possibly spot them. I don't see much of a difference with Cancun, because people can either spot them, like one person did with Josh and maybe not because not everyone watches this show or is into it enough to question  anything suspicious.

Cancun is a quick flight for the two of them. Everything they would need would be down there. Why not fly them down for 5 days in a beautiful, private house? I certainly think that's possible. It's not out of the realm of possibility. Excuses can easily be made if they're spotted flying there. Just like one person spotted
Josh flying down there. The only people that really know of it are us and the people that follow RS. If they are there, I would assume they wouldn't arrive on the same day or on similar times. They're not allowed out of their house, so the only chances of being caught would be flying.

I can totally see why people have differing opinions on this though. It's certainly interesting. I just happen to think it's quite possible it's a safe house visit.
Wasn't that the weekend of his grandfather's birthday? couldn't he of been meeting people from out of town??

I just don't buy that they'd be in Cancun where that is the hotspot of activity right now. Taking too many chances that they can be spotted and who knows what other drama that could happen. Just too chancy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Just to flesh out how they could get there without both being seen- Cozumel, which also has a major airport, is very close to Cancun. Andi could fly from somewhere which is not Atlanta with her destination Cozumel. Josh flies to Cancun.... and then they stay somewhere in the vast resort area down there.... rented house, villa. The person who suggested that there might need to be some ITMs still to do may have a point. With all of production in Mexico, that's where they'd need to be done. In the season with BP, everyone was in LA so it was easy.

I think a little vacation in Mexico would be great- even if it's as hot as Atlanta, there's beach, pool, etc.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Piper61 wrote:Where is Andi?
All I said is that she's tweeting again, therefore not off the grid anymore. Mind you Marcus has also been off the grid too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

In cancun...cuddled up w. Josh  :cutesmile!: 
I'm hoping at least.
 giggling Praying 

Oh yeah. Big time. Cancun or somewhere else, she's alllllll over him, most probably using a whiny but also adorably hilarious voice.  giggling 

I hope they start tweeting pictures soon because really after the snapchat thing, I think the jig is up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nutty1 wrote:But if Andi hasn't been heard from all week, how do we know where she was all week and how do we know she went to meet Josh now? I am not saying she didn't, but her MIA was all week…..
June 10 she tweeted, then today as well.

What did she tweet today? I saw no tweets from her since June 10?

I take that back, she retweeted that US article…..
LOL, yep

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:39 pm

^ Andi's first safe house visit appears to have been Memorial Day weekend - the same weekend Josh was spotted at the Tampa Airport. Two full weekends have now passed. Last weekend should have been a safe house visit, as it's usually every other weekend, but last weekend she had her abc commitments in Nashville. It would make sense that since she couldn't do one last weekend, that this weekend would be it.

Anywhere any of the F4 go or Andi it will be questioned. I don't think it matters where they're spotted going. That's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:41 pm

I am not "sold" that Memorial Day weekend was a safe house visit.

Some of the couples have visits durning the week too.Not all safe house visits on the weekend.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
All I said is that she's tweeting again, therefore not off the grid anymore.  Mind you Marcus has also been off the grid too.

Marcus has not tweed at all.

He setup a new instagram account about a month after the F4 elimination when he was spoiled to be eliminated.
He posted pictures and vids there daily for a week.

He then stopped.

It doesn't seem like Marcus an be compared to the other guys a all regarding SM.

He is SM rebel of the season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Yup they definitely have them during the week, especially if they live near each other. I think that too. Considering a full two weeks had passed since the FRC and Andi was doing media those two full weeks without a break since the moment she got back for filming, it makes sense that Memorial Day weekend was the first one. Not to mention the social media activity that went on during that weekend. That's just my opinion though. Who knows Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:11 pm

If Josh has a job, if he really is in Cancun, how is it possible he just took off in the middle of the week for a safe house visit after being absent for weeks of filming ? I remember he just started at the office in January, correct?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:16 pm

That's how a lot of the safe house visits work. They usually start sometimes Wednesday or Thursday and then go through the weekend. Sometimes they could just be the weekend as in fri, sat, sun.

Whoever the F1 is, that's what they're going to have to do. No matter who it is, that person will need to take more time off from work. Happens every season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom