SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 pm

So someone want to give me a realiatic reason why he was there...? laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Now if someone sees Andi there in Cancun............

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:44 pm

nutty1 wrote:Now if someone sees Andi there in Cancun............

I know. Everyone is sighting him and not her! You would think it would be the other way around. She had to confirm the visit herself with the bug spray tweet.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 am

Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:03 am

Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

It's great watching their journey and will only get better.
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 am

Here's a tweet from Andi

@andidorfman...Dear@kellytravisty I'm sitting next to you on the couch, but thanks for tweeting at me

It seems Andi is back in GA.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:09 am

chloep wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So how long was he there for?

6 days.

I think they, I mean Josh was there for 4 days.  Hugesmile 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:18 am

e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

:yes: :yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Agreed. Loved their date. They had some very real conversations and still managed to be sexy. I'm rewatching. It's almost as if Andi can't believe it's "working." My favorite moments were their dance, when Josh first got his date card and everything! I loved everything laugh out loud. What I didn't like is the preview where Andi is grilling him again. Girl has let her guard down but she's still being cautious. I love how Josh is tearing down her walls.   :cutesmile!:
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:36 am

I give her credit. She's relying on her gut feelings but also using her head at the same time. She's not going to force love. It's going to happen without being forced in its own due time. I'd be a hot mess if I was in her shoes knowing how attracted she is to josh. But I can tell her head is telling her to use every opportunity to test their compatibility week after week.

Also if the spoiler about Brooks being F1 hadn't been wrong last season I don't think as many people would be doubting the josh F1 spoiler this season. I don't know that's just my opinion.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:20 am

Luvvy wrote:
e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

:yes: :yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Agreed. Loved their date. They had some very real conversations and still managed to be sexy. I'm rewatching. It's almost as if Andi can't believe it's "working." My favorite moments were their dance, when Josh first got his date card and everything! I loved everything laugh out loud. What I didn't like is the preview where Andi is grilling him again. Girl has let her guard down but she's still being cautious. I love how Josh is tearing down her walls.   :cutesmile!:

We are on the same page Luvvy Smiley

p.s. I loved also when they danced how she kissed his nose and then he kissed hers Smiley
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:23 am

jen689 wrote:
Here's a tweet from Andi

@andidorfman...Dear@kellytravisty I'm sitting next to you on the couch, but thanks for tweeting at me

It seems Andi is back in GA.
Doesn't Kelly live in California??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:24 am

soccermom333 wrote:
chloep wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So how long was he there for?

6 days.

I think they, I mean Josh was there for 4 days.   Hugesmile 

Four or Six as I thought it was six too. BTW, Andi wasn't there that long for sure. Could he of been there on vacay himself or just for BIP??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom