SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:I cannot figure out what Josh's tweet meant. Why post that in the middle of a Mexican trip? Not doubting he is there, just wondering why that quote.

It's a quote from Rick Warren's book The Purpose Driven Life. Excellent book. Josh may use it as a sort of devotional book. I know my pastor did with my high school Theology class. Perhaps he read it today and it just spoke to him.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 24 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 24 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I cannot figure out what Josh's tweet meant. Why post that in the middle of a Mexican trip? Not doubting he is there, just wondering why that quote.

He seem to be a quote person. Almost everyday, he has a positive quote on twitter.  

It's another Rick Warren quote. Probably still reading that book.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

He seem to be a quote person. Almost everyday, he has a positive quote on twitter.  

It's another Rick Warren quote.  Probably still reading that book.  

While on the beach. Putting Mexican bought suntan lotion all over Pookie. rotfl 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Piper61 wrote:I think if I was a happy couple and sworn to silence and secrecy while everyone sleuthed and published stories that slanted the truth or just posted outright lies, it would be hard to always hold your tongue.  They are human, and if genuinely in love, ready to let it be known publicly.  The majority of the viewers don't follow all of this stuff so they continue viewing clueless to all the shenanigans and "edits" TPTB want to make.  I am ok with it because I choose to be spoiled, to follow some of the SM comings and goings and everything that is sleuthed here.  I can understand how it makes those who totally relish the sleuthing a bit upset or disappointed.  Maybe the rules have changed somewhat wi TPTB in this age of more and more SM.

Amen!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:32 pm

black_tears wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

It's another Rick Warren quote.  Probably still reading that book.  

While on the beach. Putting Mexican bought suntan lotion all over Pookie. rotfl 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 24 208113758 There is nothing more attractive than a positive man ( just ask Des), and putting Mexican bought suntan lotion all over your body? that's heaven.  lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:What I found the most interesting about her tweet is that Josh sent a tweet at the same time. They're literally just three minutes apart.

BINGO!!  :cutesmile!:  Thanks for checking on this Ash!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:What I found the most interesting about her tweet is that Josh sent a tweet at the same time. They're literally just three minutes apart.

BINGO!!    :cutesmile!:    Thanks for checking on this Ash!  

Has anybody counted how many clues with have for each top 4 so far?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm completely floored by Andi tweeting that pic. It's got to be calculated so the question is why? I don't buy that she's in love and wants to let it out. She's getting a lot of money not to do that. She also knows that she'll pay in the edit (and also possibly her f1) if they're not happy with her indiscriminate tweeting.

On another note, Josh must be even more conservative than I thought if he's quoting Rick Warren. I wonder how that fits with Andi's views?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:59 pm

In her defense.  When Andi tweeted that picture.  She wouldn't have known that we knew Josh was spotted on a fly to Cancun.

Last edited by Retiredswimmom on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

BINGO!!    :cutesmile!:    Thanks for checking on this Ash!  

Also, Hasn't it been about 1 tweet per day from each?? Probably instructions from the producers.

Think Josh is tweeting Quotes to avoid giving anything away.  

They are so cute and soooo not good at this!! giggling  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:01 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm completely floored by Andi tweeting that pic. It's got to be calculated so the question is why? I don't buy that she's in love and wants to let it out. She's getting a lot of money not to do that. She also knows that she'll pay in the edit (and also possibly her f1) if they're not happy with her indiscriminate tweeting.

On another note, Josh must be even more conservative than I thought if he's quoting Rick Warren. I wonder how that fits with Andi's views?

It's possible that they're reading the book together.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:In her defense.  When Andi tweeted that picture.  She would know that we knew Josh was spotted on a fly to Cancun.  

But how would she know?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom