SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Where did they get the picture from?

From twitter:  @Bachelor news I believe.  

I can't see the picture at work can someone explain please?     Praying  Thank You
its in @bacheloretteabc twitter page Smiley

Twitter is blocked at work.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Was andi ever spotted in Cancun? She was not in Georgia yesterday she was in LA just saw extra from last night and she was on it so whoever posted that her friend who she was tweeting about bein beside living in LA was right. She was not tanned either although if I was locked in a house with Josh a tan would be the last thing on my mind Smiley

kelly was from JPG season, she lives in Atlanta, GA.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I can't see the picture at work can someone explain please?     Praying  Thank You

It's the same pic that his mom posted on her fb page of their Jodi's 1:1 on the boat. Wish I could bring it over.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Luvvy wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

It's the same pic that his mom posted on her fb page of their Jodi's 1:1 on the boat. Wish I could bring it over.

That's ok I saw that pic. Thought it might have been a different one.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Found this deleted scene interesting...."An End to Bromances"  According to Andrew, it sounds like Josh and Nick were BFFs in the house.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_dtrmp49g

With every episode this season reminds me more and more of Emily's season. Arie and 1F were BFFs. Arie/Nick had dates in the 3rd epi and 1F and Josh had 5th epi dates. 1F/Nick don't trust the process. Arie/Josh have insane physical chemistry with the lead. The edit is the biggest reason why I can't get on board 100% with Josh being F1. I'm rooting for him though and hoping that TPTB have changed it up and decided to actually show the chemistry between F1 Josh and Andi.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.

We have no clue how BIP is operating. We heard that people are coming and going.
In the BIP spoiler thread chloep told us that filming started around the 10th. Josh was spotted at an airport on the 11th and again on the 16th.
Dylan and others were already (spoiled) eliminated by the 16th.

So yes it is definitely possible that he could have been on BIP IF all the spoiler stuff about BIP is correct.
I agree, there is an extremely good possibility that Josh was/is on BIP. If so, that means that Josh isn't the F1, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:20 pm

NO WAY would TPTB put him on BIP. He is 100% the next bachelor if he's not F1. But he's F1. Haha. I like all the guys in the top 4 so I'd be happy with any of them being the bachelor but Josh would be their pick if they could get him.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:NO WAY would TPTB put him on BIP.  He is 100% the next bachelor if he's not F1.  But he's F1.  Haha.  I like all the guys in the top 4 so I'd be happy with any of them being the bachelor but Josh would be their pick if they could get him.

I think Josh has more class than to appear on BIP. That show is sleezy and for desperate people.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.

We have no clue how BIP is operating. We heard that people are coming and going.
In the BIP spoiler thread chloep told us that filming started around the 10th. Josh was spotted at an airport on the 11th and again on the 16th.

So yes it is definitely possible that he could have been on BIP IF all the spoiler stuff about BIP is correct.
I agree, there is an extremely good possibility that Josh was/is on BIP.  If so, that means that Josh isn't the F1, IMO.

He wasn't on BIP. RS confirmed that Josh and Andi had their safehouse visit together in Cancun in his blog today.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:27 pm

ironcat wrote:It also makes me wonder why Nick would say nasty things about Josh, even if he was joking/acting, knowing that his friend just got dumped; why add salt to the wound?  OTOH, feeling a little bitter because your buddy beat you out, especially if you were confident you were winning, is a normal, albeit not an admirable, human reaction.  So I'm doubting the "foiler" theory even more.

Regarding Andi's whereabouts, my guess is she left Cancun and flew to LA, that's a quick flight.  Since she's not working now, she's free to visit friends after her rendezvous with her fiance.  giggling 

Ironcat you are spot on. This is exactly what happened. We know the likelihood of andi being in Cancun is high---can of bug spray in Spanish--Josh and Andi being due for a "visit."  giggling 

We now know that there is a high probability the video was very real and not a foiler. Nick had sour grapes on the plane and "his friend" beat him out. I doubt he is losing sleep over it now and probably realizes, as does Andi, they are NOT a good match. Josh and Andi on the other hand, match made in heaven.  :cutesmile!:   Praying 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:31 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree, there is an extremely good possibility that Josh was/is on BIP.  If so, that means that Josh isn't the F1, IMO.

He wasn't on BIP. RS confirmed that Josh and Andi had their safehouse visit together in Cancun in his blog today.

Thanks 1funnyfish!! Just saw this and it is as we guessed, Josh and Andi had a safehouse visit.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:31 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Thing is the RS confirmed the Brooks was engaged to Des last season so that really means very little. My signature says it all.

It is noteworthy that he was in Cancun during the filming of BIP.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom