SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Yes we all know with Des he was wrong, and believe me I was glad, but there is a high probability he is right this time. Besides, there MANY clues pointing to Josh as final one. I guess we will see July 28th!! I bet more clues will continue to surface. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.

We have no clue how BIP is operating. We heard that people are coming and going.
In the BIP spoiler thread chloep told us that filming started around the 10th. Josh was spotted at an airport on the 11th and again on the 16th.
Dylan and others were already (spoiled) eliminated by the 16th.

So yes it is definitely possible that he could have been on BIP IF all the spoiler stuff about BIP is correct.
I agree, there is an extremely good possibility that Josh was/is on BIP.  If so, that means that Josh isn't the F1, IMO.

He wasn't on BIP. RS confirmed that Josh and Andi had their safehouse visit together in Cancun in his blog today.

Thing is the RS confirmed the Brooks was engaged to Des last season so that really means very little. My signature says it all.

It is noteworthy  that he was in Cancun during the filming of BIP.
If Josh was going to a safehouse visit, he would have been in disguise. The fact that he wasn't tells me that it wasn't a safehouse visit.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Jef never wore a disguise when he traveled. They may not have the guys do that anymore plus it'd be easier for Andi to be in one. Throw on a blonde wig or short brown hair, sunglasses and possibly a big floppy hat and probably no one would pay any attention to her.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:56 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.

We have no clue how BIP is operating. We heard that people are coming and going.
In the BIP spoiler thread chloep told us that filming started around the 10th. Josh was spotted at an airport on the 11th and again on the 16th.

So yes it is definitely possible that he could have been on BIP IF all the spoiler stuff about BIP is correct.
I agree, there is an extremely good possibility that Josh was/is on BIP.  If so, that means that Josh isn't the F1, IMO.

He wasn't on BIP. RS confirmed that Josh and Andi had their safehouse visit together in Cancun in his blog today.

Thing is the RS confirmed the Brooks was engaged to Des last season so that really means very little. My signature says it all.

It is noteworthy  that he was in Cancun during the filming of BIP.
If Josh was going to a safehouse visit, he would have been in disguise.  The fact that he wasn't tells me that it wasn't a safehouse visit.

Not everyone wears a disguise. Sean never once did, unless you count the occasional baseball hat. Now Cat wore wigs and other items to disguise herself. Probably why she was rarely spotted and even managed to visit Dallas during the time between filming and airing.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 52 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 52 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm

RS was wrong a few times so his spoilers aren't the end all be all. I'm keeping my eyes open but I do see "it" with Josh.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:58 pm

pander3575 wrote:Jef never wore a disguise when he traveled.  They may not have the guys do that anymore plus it'd be easier for Andi to be in one.  Throw on a blonde wig or short brown hair, sunglasses and possibly a big floppy hat and probably no one would pay any attention to her.
For Josh to go to Cancun not in disguise makes sense anyway. If people see him, they can think he is there for BIP. Boom. Speculation that he is not F1 and instead is on BIP. Andi wasn't spotted and that could be because she was traveling in disguise, if it is true that it was a safehouse visit. I believe it was because of their SM.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 pm

pander3575 wrote:Jef never wore a disguise when he traveled.  They may not have the guys do that anymore plus it'd be easier for Andi to be in one.  Throw on a blonde wig or short brown hair, sunglasses and possibly a big floppy hat and probably no one would pay any attention to her.
If it was a safehouse visit, then he was in disguise. He was not in disguise for his normal travels.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

It must be true then if RS said so. He has never gotten anything wrong. Anything.  sneakyl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Yes the guys do not usually wear disguise it is the women who do plus they would not come back at the same time and if people will say Andi does not have a tan she could have good sunscreen on also they maybe were not allowed to go out much
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
ironcat wrote:It also makes me wonder why Nick would say nasty things about Josh, even if he was joking/acting, knowing that his friend just got dumped; why add salt to the wound?  OTOH, feeling a little bitter because your buddy beat you out, especially if you were confident you were winning, is a normal, albeit not an admirable, human reaction.  So I'm doubting the "foiler" theory even more.

Regarding Andi's whereabouts, my guess is she left Cancun and flew to LA, that's a quick flight.  Since she's not working now, she's free to visit friends after her rendezvous with her fiance.  giggling 

Ironcat you are spot on.  This is exactly what happened.  We know the likelihood of andi being in Cancun is high---can of bug spray in Spanish--Josh and Andi being due for a "visit."   giggling   

We now know that there is a high probability the video was very real and not a foiler.  Nick had sour grapes on the plane and "his friend" beat him out.  I doubt he is losing sleep over it now and probably realizes, as does Andi, they are NOT a good match.  Josh and Andi on the other hand, match made in heaven.   :cutesmile!:    Praying 

That video is real, he didn't know he was being recorded, but I don't even think he cares. He was all nonchalant about it, just like he was in the house when confronted. What is strange about that video is that he didn't even seam heartbroken, just angry as though it was a competition. I am glad he is not F1, he would have broken Andi's heart.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Piper61 wrote:
For Josh to go to Cancun not in disguise makes sense anyway.  If people see him, they can think he is there for BIP.  Boom. Speculation that he is not F1 and instead is on BIP.  Andi wasn't spotted and that could be because she was traveling in disguise, if it is true that it was a safehouse visit.  I believe it was because of their SM.

Good point.  :yes:  Now there is speculation he is NOT final one. Tptb love this. The guys don't have to travel in disguise anymore. With Andi, it might be different.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

I am not so sure Cancun was a safe house visit or not.But traveling international thru a airport I don't think you would wear a disguise..maybe to and from.( I am not sold he is F1)

I think of the time Vienna was photograph in a airport in Canada.

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom