SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 pm

timfan wrote:Yes the guys do not usually wear disguise it is the women who do plus they would not come back at the same time and if people will say Andi does not have a tan she could have good sunscreen on also they maybe were not allowed to go out much

Or...... they wanted to stay in.  lolpanda  giggling 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 pm

The lead can usually travel openly. It's the f1 who should be incognito. It would have been very easy for Josh to wear a hat to cover that hair of his. He could have worn his glasses too. No problem to take them off while meeting with the customs agent.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
ironcat wrote:It also makes me wonder why Nick would say nasty things about Josh, even if he was joking/acting, knowing that his friend just got dumped; why add salt to the wound?  OTOH, feeling a little bitter because your buddy beat you out, especially if you were confident you were winning, is a normal, albeit not an admirable, human reaction.  So I'm doubting the "foiler" theory even more.

Regarding Andi's whereabouts, my guess is she left Cancun and flew to LA, that's a quick flight.  Since she's not working now, she's free to visit friends after her rendezvous with her fiance.  giggling 

Ironcat you are spot on.  This is exactly what happened.  We know the likelihood of andi being in Cancun is high---can of bug spray in Spanish--Josh and Andi being due for a "visit."   giggling   

We now know that there is a high probability the video was very real and not a foiler.  Nick had sour grapes on the plane and "his friend" beat him out.  I doubt he is losing sleep over it now and probably realizes, as does Andi, they are NOT a good match.  Josh and Andi on the other hand, match made in heaven.   :cutesmile!:    Praying 

That video is real, he didn't know he was being recorded, but I don't even think he cares. He was all nonchalant about it, just like he was in the house when confronted. What is strange about that video is that he didn't even seam heartbroken, just angry as though it was a competition. I am glad he is not F1, he would have broken Andi's heart.

So True!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 pm

albean99 wrote:The lead can usually travel openly. It's the f1 who should be incognito. It would have been very easy for Josh to wear a hat to cover that hair of his. He could have worn his glasses too. No problem to take them off while meeting with the customs agent.
I agree bean.it's funny it seems no has seen Andi traveling much.but we have pictures of the "spoiled" F 1? Maybe the real F1 is incognito as Andi is.rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by oliviafish Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:02 pm

If Josh has been active on social media since first being spotted going to Cancun how could he have been on BIP??

oliviafish

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:05 pm

oliviafish wrote:If Josh has been active on social media since first being spotted going to Cancun how could he have been on BIP??

RS said with "100% certainty" that Josh's reason for being in Cancun had nothing to do with BIP - and I would add apparently everything to do with that can of Off.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

albean99 wrote:The lead can usually travel openly. It's the f1 who should be incognito. It would have been very easy for Josh to wear a hat to cover that hair of his. He could have worn his glasses too. No problem to take them off while meeting with the customs agent.

Its pretty hilarious that they live a couple of KM from each other yet have to go to all the way to Cancun to stay locked up in a safehouse though. giggling 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Its pretty hilarious that they live a couple of KM from each other yet have to go to all the way to Cancun to stay locked up in a safehouse though. giggling 
Ashley and JP went all the way to LA if I'm not mistaken.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Al wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Ashley and JP went all the way to LA if I'm not mistaken.

They went to LA and also Canada right?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Cancun has got to be a pretty good deal for a safe house visit and they were probably not complaining about getting out of ATL tbh

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.

We have no clue how BIP is operating. We heard that people are coming and going.
In the BIP spoiler thread chloep told us that filming started around the 10th. Josh was spotted at an airport on the 11th and again on the 16th.
Dylan and others were already (spoiled) eliminated by the 16th.

So yes it is definitely possible that he could have been on BIP IF all the spoiler stuff about BIP is correct.
I agree, there is an extremely good possibility that Josh was/is on BIP.  If so, that means that Josh isn't the F1, IMO.

He wasn't on BIP. RS confirmed that Josh and Andi had their safehouse visit together in Cancun in his blog today.

Thing is the RS confirmed the Brooks was engaged to Des last season so that really means very little. My signature says it all.

It is noteworthy  that he was in Cancun during the filming of BIP.
I totally agree.

Let's face it, in no season in the past has there been one where the lead is "spoiling" the season on SM. To me, they are all(producers especially) feeding into RS's "delusion" that Josh is F1. This means quite the exact opposite. The way that Josh and Elise/Chris B came home from Cancun on the same day and relatively the same time leads me to think that Josh is actually on BIP. He was there for 6 days, long enough to film 2-3 epi's which would allow him to be on one, then booted off in another. Keeping in mind that the filming schedule for BIP is relatively short; an epi can be filmed every 2 days for that matter.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 pm

ok if RS is delusional who do you think F1 is ?

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom