SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:If Josh would have tweeted on my way to Cancun and today Andi  tweeted the Off picture, I could see people being upset, that they gave away the ending but that didn't happen.... For all we know this could be one big foiler campaign..... We will not know 100% until July 28th..

IF josh was going to meet Andi in Cancun then Elan knew about it. He was marked on the tweet. He is a producer of the show and would definitely have alerted Andi and Josh and their respective handlers (because neither would be traveling to a safehouse type visit alone) about this.

It stands to reason that Andi would be aware of a possible breach of security. And therefore not compounding the problem by her tweet.

And I don't for one second believe that all the handlers / producers are not on high alert when safehouse visit travel takes place. So the argument upthread that they receive so many tweets is ridiculous.

I agree on the possible foiler though damn and wowza how much ???

After all so many here were begging for confirmation/sighting that Josh and Andi were going to meet. So they got it. Via a mexican can of bug spray.

:bigsmile: I don't know why the last 3 sentences make me laugh...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:If Josh would have tweeted on my way to Cancun and today Andi  tweeted the Off picture, I could see people being upset, that they gave away the ending but that didn't happen.... For all we know this could be one big foiler campaign..... We will not know 100% until July 28th..

IF josh was going to meet Andi in Cancun then Elan knew about it. He was marked on the tweet. He is a producer of the show and would definitely have alerted Andi and Josh and their respective handlers (because neither would be traveling to a safehouse type visit alone) about this.

It stands to reason that Andi would be aware of a possible breach of security. And therefore not compounding the problem by her tweet.

And I don't for one second believe that all the handlers / producers are not on high alert when safehouse visit travel takes place. So the argument upthread that they receive so many tweets is ridiculous.

After all so many here were begging for confirmation/sighting that Josh and Andi were going to meet. So they got it. Via a mexican can of bug spray.
So what's next an IG clue from Josh or Andi of a cockroach singing La Cucaracha?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 pm

jen689 wrote:What couple do you know that would compose tweets go  3 - 2 - 1  send so the tweets go out at the very same time. IMO there is something very odd about this whole scenario  :yes:

Hugesmile 
Very funny.

A couple that tweets together stays together.

This argument about simultaneous tweets has been around since the advent of twitter. I have always wondered  why with  the couples need to be quiet when together and tweet up a storm minutes later.  This has been a regular sleuthing tool here and I just don't get it.

In fact after reading here, I get the mental image of their phones being on their bedsides while they do the horizontal mambo and then after the big ... pick up their phones and start tweeting while still in bed in the afterglow. Silence / tweet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

So what's next an IG clue from Josh or Andi of a cockroach singing La Cucaracha?

hehehe lolpanda     BRING IT ON!!!    summer :2pop:

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jen689 wrote:What couple do you know that would compose tweets go  3 - 2 - 1  send so the tweets go out at the very same time. IMO there is something very odd about this whole scenario  :yes:

Hugesmile 
Very funny.

This argument about simultaneous tweets has been around since the advent of twitter. I have always wondered  why with  the couples need to be quiet when together and tweet up a storm minutes later.  This has been a regular sleuthing tool here and I just don't get it.

In fact after reading here, I get the mental image of their phones being on their bedsides while they do the horizontal mambo and then after the big ... pick up their phones and start tweeting while still in bed in the afterglow. Silence / tweet.

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Hugesmile 
Very funny.

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Hey what about IG--they could send an afterglow photo or two! 
That would be a real foiler!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:15 pm

I guess it is healthier than people have a smoke afterwards.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Hugesmile 
Very funny.

rofl rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:17 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I wasn't saying she or production don't know about this site, what I'm saying is that we make up very little of their viewers. Unless you read this site or really into RS, you're not gunna know one person tweeted about seeing Josh on his way to Mexico and therefore wouldn't tie it in with Andi's picture.

EXACTLY, I don't know a single person personally who knows about this site or RS, I like to call us the hardcore fans, the general public who I know, are Monday night watchers don't have a clue about us or RS..

Seriously, we are hardcore for sure. What kind of people spend their precious weekend time posting about some silly show lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:26 pm

^^^I am multi-tasking....cooking dinner, watching World Cup while reading.  Smiley 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:30 pm

I watched 2 World Cup games while perusing thru these boards!! (PS….YAY Italy!!!  ⚽  )

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Andi just tweeted a pic of Off! bug spray on top of a towel saying, "So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?" The catch: all the words on the Off! bottle were in Spanish.

Yep, Josh and Andi are in Mexico. Done. Thanks Andi!

Now, are they doing a guest spot on BIP, or are they doing their Safe-house where the producers are nearby? Maybe both?

A can of bug spray with words in Spanish!  Something that can be purchased in almost any store in LA.  Is Andi being the good soldier or the naughty confidentiality agreement breaking attorney?   Stay tuned!  :shocked!: giggling 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom