SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Andi just tweeted a pic of Off! bug spray on top of a towel saying, "So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?" The catch: all the words on the Off! bottle were in Spanish.

Yep, Josh and Andi are in Mexico. Done. Thanks Andi!

Now, are they doing a guest spot on BIP, or are they doing their Safe-house where the producers are nearby? Maybe both?

A can of bug spray with words in Spanish!  Something that can be purchased in almost any store in LA.  Is Andi being the good soldier or the naughty confidentiality agreement breaking attorney?   Stay tuned!   :shocked!: giggling 

Or in Allentown, PA!!  :yes: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:50 pm

I realize that products with Spanish words can be bought in LA, but ordinarily, I think, they would also be in English. Also, the size/contents of the can is listing in grams in the photo, not ounces as it would be in the US.

Does it prove she is in Mexico? No. But it does imply she is out of the country.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:55 pm

jcrbil wrote:I realize that products with Spanish words can be bought in LA, but ordinarily, I think, they would also be in English.  Also, the size/contents of the can is listing in grams in the photo, not ounces as it would be in the US.

Does it prove she is in Mexico?  No.  But it does imply she is out of the country.

or..Elan is out of the country....and nbd for him to tell Andi to tweet the pic. No Andi's body part was shown, right?... laugh out loud 

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:01 am

I live in Arizona and even here, nothing you buy is written in Spanish....only when you're outside the country are items in a different language. It's clearly a Mexican can of bug spray.

To each his own, I guess. Lol believe what you want.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I realize that products with Spanish words can be bought in LA, but ordinarily, I think, they would also be in English.  Also, the size/contents of the can is listing in grams in the photo, not ounces as it would be in the US.

Does it prove she is in Mexico?  No.  But it does imply she is out of the country.

or..Elan is out of the country....and nbd for him to tell Andi to tweet the pic. No Andi's body part was shown, right?... laugh out loud 

No body part of Andi was shown laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:18 am

1funnyfish wrote:Andi just tweeted a pic of Off! bug spray on top of a towel saying, "So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?" The catch: all the words on the Off! bottle were in Spanish.

Now, are they doing a guest spot on BIP, or are they doing their Safe-house where the producers are nearby? Maybe both?
How does bug spray equal Josh as F1 and they are both in Cancun??? Kind of jumping the gun...no??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:Not to rain on the JoDi parade, but we have lots of bugs in Georgia too!  So a day out one of the state parks or the lake would need a little sun screen too!
Mosquitos here are a killer too and I am far from Cancun....  Hugesmile 

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Here's the picture. I don't know about down in Atlanta, but up here in MN, the words on an OFF! bottle are written in English not Spanish.
motheroffive wrote:Think maybe Andi might be in Mexico?
@AndiDorfman: So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family? http://t.co/CBwrrEcMkI

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 Bab2050bf64696cda71b51fb6be54151_zps5b72e041
Well, this probably does mean she is in Mexico--however, I can go into the CVS down the street and many goods are labeled/written in spanish.

I do agree with Tiger, this is very sad if this is the way of the show with social media. It's worse than F imo, because she is saying she isn't with family, she has spanish written all over it and is wagging it followers faces. 
I guess it could all be part of the foiler package, but would be beyond overkill if so. 
So---probably game over.
IMO, jumping to conclusions that she's in Mexico is maybe going too far. IMO, you are right Kasha. Maybe just the spanish side is out but the english side is down. Again, jumping to the thought that just because there is spanish on it means she is in Mexico is maybe taking things to far??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:32 am

^^ the OFF logo is only on the front side of the can the directions are on the back I just checked my OFF can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 am

luvlady345 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I wasn't saying she or production don't know about this site, what I'm saying is that we make up very little of their viewers. Unless you read this site or really into RS, you're not gunna know one person tweeted about seeing Josh on his way to Mexico and therefore wouldn't tie it in with Andi's picture.

EXACTLY, I don't know a single person personally who knows about this site or RS, I like to call us the hardcore fans, the general public who I know, are Monday night watchers don't have a clue about us or RS..
Really? That's interesting. :yes: 
Right now there are 6500 "registered" users at BBF. I know not too long ago there were twice that many(we are trying to tighten up security). On any given time, there are almost twice if not 3 times as many guests as there are registered users. 
RS has a big following(uugh I hate to have to say that). Enough of a following that he is able to make his livelihood from his blogging.
I don't know about WetPaint. 
But I think there are a lot of people who have clues about the spoilers.

I am being serious the people that I know PERSONALLY are not into spoilers or bachelor forums sorry.....
Are they into twitter though....the information is on twitter if they are looking!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:40 am

luvlady345 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Actually what has Josh done?   I must have missed that.  He was seen on a plane to Mexico so that wasn't his fault.  Was there something else?

I haven't seen anything, not unless you count the purple/yellow ribbons he was wearing...
IMO, they are oversized elastic colored bands...that's all! IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:43 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bilolo wrote:But you can always refute the theory that it's a clue by saying that she could buy the OFF bottle everywhere not just in mexico.
And i believe it's just the die hard fans who are spying for every single little tiny clue, the causuals are not even checking twitter imo.
I think the rags also look for stuff like this and RS. So if RS picks this up, Wetpaint will report etc. 
It really is a bit much.
If this sm diarrhea is not sanctioned by tptb, I gotta wonder how her future edit is going to look.

It has to be Fleiss/ABC sanctioned. As a lawyer, Andi would not mess with her contract. And that goes for Josh's family too. If my son was F1 (or 2, 3 or 4), I would 100% want to know. But I would also 100% be able to stay off social media dropping clues if it meant putting his confidentiality contract in jeopardy at the cost of millions.

So everyone associated with this show apparently wants us to know that Josh is F1. Why? Ratings...build interest in seeing couple fall in love onscreen ... or ... pull a surprise ending.
Yep, follow along with the spoilers. Takes the heat off Andi and the actual F1, IMO. Look how that helped Des and Chris last season...not much heat on them while they had their quiet time as everyone was glued to every move Brooks made. IMO, I am not completely sold about the tweet. Yes I am a skeptic, Yes, I am keeping my mind open but closing it now I think will do me an injustice...everyone else can make their own choice.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom