SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:01 am

nd4reality wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:If Josh would have tweeted on my way to Cancun and today Andi  tweeted the Off picture, I could see people being upset, that they gave away the ending but that didn't happen.... For all we know this could be one big foiler campaign..... We will not know 100% until July 28th..

IF josh was going to meet Andi in Cancun then Elan knew about it. He was marked on the tweet. He is a producer of the show and would definitely have alerted Andi and Josh and their respective handlers (because neither would be traveling to a safehouse type visit alone) about this.

It stands to reason that Andi would be aware of a possible breach of security. And therefore not compounding the problem by her tweet.

And I don't for one second believe that all the handlers / producers are not on high alert when safehouse visit travel takes place. So the argument upthread that they receive so many tweets is ridiculous.

I agree on the possible foiler though damn and wowza how much ???

After all so many here were begging for confirmation/sighting that Josh and Andi were going to meet. So they got it. Via a mexican can of bug spray.
IMO, it's just too much and because of that, I am super suspicious. They are trying so hard to prove the spoilers right. For this reason, I am personally more interested in the reasons why...why are they so determined to get the attention on Andi and Josh?? Could it be because they are trying to get the attention off the real F1? Yea, I can hear it already...I'm not happy with this news. You are right, not necessarily happy, but now more curious and cautious to believe the Josh F1 that they are cramming down my throat.

Who besides Josh lives close enough to Andi for a day trip? Is that how they are meeting up?? She and her F1 do a small day trip each and meet up in the middle somewhere??

IMO, I think sleuthing needs to continue as something just isn't sitting right with this season to me and because they are really trying to get us to believe Josh is F1, likely means he isn't. Isn't that the way the producers do this show...when it looks like it's one thing, it's actually another??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:05 am

1funnyfish wrote:I live in Arizona and even here, nothing you buy is written in Spanish....only when you're outside the country are items in a different language. It's clearly a Mexican can of bug spray.

To each his own, I guess. Lol believe what you want.
I doubt that...guess it depends on what store you get it from...at least that's what my mom says. She buys stuff in Arizona that has spanish writing on it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:11 am

tigertiz wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  
No.  I have no idea where Andi has been lately so I make no assumptions about anything. There are many possibilities.  
                                        He's not in Cancun at all.  Tweeter lied.
                                        He's not F1 and flew to Cancun for a vacation.
                                        BIP started filming .  He was not F1 and was part of BIP but is
                                           eliminated quickly and returns to Atlanta this week/end.
                                        He is F1 and flew to Cancun for a safehouse visit.
                                        BIP didnt start filming yet.  He flew to Cancun to participate but
                                             changed his mind when he found out the details. Is one of many
                                              who bails.  He flies directly home (on his own dime no doubt.)

There are probably more scenarios.

That blanket looks like the one that Andi and JuanPablo used on his HTD in Miami. If you bought OFF spray in Miami, I bet it would be labeled in Spanish. I think that photo was probably staged. In other words, after Josh is identified by Tweeter to be headed to Cancun, Mexico, Elan gets that tweet. In order to stir up even more controversy, Elan digs out old clip of JuanPablo's HTD and sends photo to Andi for her to retweet with the express purpose of faking the fact that she is also in Mexico, presumably with Josh....Nah, I'm just messing with you guys! I don't remember what the blanket looked like on JuanPablo's season, but, if somebody's really bored, there's a SC you can hunt down.  Hugesmile 

:stirthepot 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:14 am

MiaHawk wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  
No.  I have no idea where Andi has been lately so I make no assumptions about anything. There are many possibilities.  

That blanket looks like the one that Andi and JuanPablo used on his HTD in Miami.  If you bought OFF spray in Miami, I bet it would be labeled in Spanish.  I think that photo was probably staged.  In other words, after Josh is identified by Tweeter to be headed to Cancun, Mexico, Elan gets that tweet.  In order to stir up even more controversy, Elan digs out old clip of JuanPablo's HTD and sends photo to Andi for her to retweet with the express purpose of faking the fact that she is also in Mexico, presumably with Josh....Nah, I'm just messing with you guys!  I don't remember what the blanket looked like on JuanPablo's season, but, if somebody's really bored, there's a SC you can hunt down.   Hugesmile 

as i said..no body part of Andi was shown, with the spray tan like, at all.... :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:19 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

That blanket looks like the one that Andi and JuanPablo used on his HTD in Miami.  If you bought OFF spray in Miami, I bet it would be labeled in Spanish.  I think that photo was probably staged.  In other words, after Josh is identified by Tweeter to be headed to Cancun, Mexico, Elan gets that tweet.  In order to stir up even more controversy, Elan digs out old clip of JuanPablo's HTD and sends photo to Andi for her to retweet with the express purpose of faking the fact that she is also in Mexico, presumably with Josh....Nah, I'm just messing with you guys!  I don't remember what the blanket looked like on JuanPablo's season, but, if somebody's really bored, there's a SC you can hunt down.   Hugesmile 

as i said..no body part of Andi was shown, with the spray tan like, at all.... :uptonogood

You are correct. What would it take for Josh or any crew to snap that photo down in Mexico, then instruct Andi to tweet it out? Easy peasy. I find it difficult to believe that these 2 seemingly educated and intelligent people (Andi and Josh) continue to "slip up" with the SM.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:43 am

Maybe they are just as arrogant as 1F and Emily?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 am

MiaHawk wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

rotfl  hehehe   Oh my gosh this is hilarious. So much more entertaining than the show!! I love that everyone is thinking this through. (Maybe over thinking!) Glad the board is so active, and everyone is giving a different perspective. This is why I love coming here!!!  :bigsmile: 

In my opinion, I believe Elan has better things to do but that is just me. I hope he sees this and I know he would take it as a compliment. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:50 am

MiaHawk wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

You are correct.  What would it take for Josh or any crew to snap that photo down in Mexico, then instruct Andi to tweet it out?  Easy peasy.  I find it difficult to believe that these 2 seemingly educated and intelligent people (Andi and Josh) continue to "slip up" with the SM.  
Is it at all possible for the producers to have control over Andi's twitter to tweet out what they want and when? Maybe the "slip-ups" aren't Andi at all????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:58 am

This is leaning so much in Josh's direction that I'm skeptical. Thankfully, I like him whether or not he is the F1.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:09 am

I don't get it, we were dying for proof that Andi is in Mexico with Josh, she conveniently provided it and now it's also being tossed into the foiler category? How is it possible that absolutely everything is a foiler? It's never happened before in any other season and yet this season every clue is a foiler? I'm with Irishgirl, they're just arrogant and can do and tweet and say and Instagram and post and wear whatever they want because they feel untouchable. I love em together already but that's just how I see their personalities.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 am

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, we were dying for proof that Andi is in Mexico with Josh, she conveniently provided it and now it's also being tossed into the foiler category? How is it possible that absolutely everything is a foiler? It's never happened before in any other season and yet this season every clue is a foiler? I'm with Irishgirl, they're just arrogant and can do and tweet and say and Instagram and post and wear whatever they want because they feel untouchable. I love em together already but that's just how I see their personalities.
I agree with ALL of this. Also Andi probably doesn't care anymore after how much heat she got from that Eric exit.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:20 am

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, we were dying for proof that Andi is in Mexico with Josh, she conveniently provided it and now it's also being tossed into the foiler category? How is it possible that absolutely everything is a foiler? It's never happened before in any other season and yet this season every clue is a foiler? I'm with Irishgirl, they're just arrogant and can do and tweet and say and Instagram and post and wear whatever they want because they feel untouchable. I love em together already but that's just how I see their personalities.

I agree also and she is probably mad at Nick for talking the way he did and put the first spoiler out there. I think even if someone snapped a picture of Andi and Josh in their safe house, people would say "foiler" and say it was staged.  :yes: 

No biggie, keeps things hopping around here. I love that everyone fights for their favorites and stays true to who they believe and who they want as final one.  cheerleader 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom