SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:23 am

Luvvy wrote:This is leaning so much in Josh's direction that I'm skeptical. Thankfully, I like him whether or not he is the F1.
Luvvy, Here we are going into episode 5, and Josh and Andi will finally have their first date. It's just about time. I am a little hesitant to think it's a slam dunk with them too. I think if he is her F1 , it won't happen without a lot of insane crazy drama. I love them together a lot, but time will tell ......       Smiley 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:01 am

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, we were dying for proof that Andi is in Mexico with Josh, she conveniently provided it and now it's also being tossed into the foiler category? How is it possible that absolutely everything is a foiler? It's never happened before in any other season and yet this season every clue is a foiler? I'm with Irishgirl, they're just arrogant and can do and tweet and say and Instagram and post and wear whatever they want because they feel untouchable. I love em together already but that's just how I see their personalities.
To me, there is so much so called proof out there and far more than we have ever had in any season that IMO, it looks made up. We are forced to feel that Josh is F1 from what info we are getting. Since this hasn't happened in any season before, I for one don't know how certain I can feel about it and am waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak. Because there is a glutten of info regarding Josh as F1, I am having an extreme time accepting it. Seems too forced and made up for it to be real...Hope I have made my thoughts clear. I know it is thought that I am trying to find stuff for Chris to be F1, on the contrary. I do like Chris, but for now, ALL of the F4 in my mind have a chance at being the F1 right now.

I have had trouble explaining exactly what I am saying and therefore don't know if my exact position is known.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:17 am

soccermom333 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  
No.  I have no idea where Andi has been lately so I make no assumptions about anything. There are many possibilities.  
                                        He's not in Cancun at all.  Tweeter lied.
                                        He's not F1 and flew to Cancun for a vacation.
                                        BIP started filming .  He was not F1 and was part of BIP but is
                                           eliminated quickly and returns to Atlanta this week/end.
                                        He is F1 and flew to Cancun for a safehouse visit.
                                        BIP didnt start filming yet.  He flew to Cancun to participate but
                                             changed his mind when he found out the details. Is one of many
                                              who bails.  He flies directly home (on his own dime no doubt.)

There are probably more scenarios.

That blanket looks like the one that Andi and JuanPablo used on his HTD in Miami.  If you bought OFF spray in Miami, I bet it would be labeled in Spanish.  I think that photo was probably staged.  In other words, after Josh is identified by Tweeter to be headed to Cancun, Mexico, Elan gets that tweet.  In order to stir up even more controversy, Elan digs out old clip of JuanPablo's HTD and sends photo to Andi for her to retweet with the express purpose of faking the fact that she is also in Mexico, presumably with Josh....Nah, I'm just messing with you guys!  I don't remember what the blanket looked like on JuanPablo's season, but, if somebody's really bored, there's a SC you can hunt down.   Hugesmile 

:stirthepot 

rotfl  hehehe   Oh my gosh this is hilarious.  So much more entertaining than the show!!  I love that everyone is thinking this through.  (Maybe over thinking!)  Glad the board is so active, and everyone is giving a different perspective.  This is why I love coming here!!!      :bigsmile: 

In my opinion,  I believe Elan has better things to do but that is just me.  I hope he sees this and I know he would take it as a compliment.  Smiley
It is more entertaining than the show. It is the show part deux! 
But I do disagree---Elan likes nothing better than to print bull hockey puck. He lives for it. It's in every tweet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 am

I find it difficult to believe that these 2 seemingly educated and intelligent people (Andi and Josh) continue to "slip up" with the SM.
Well, they are educated.

Last edited by tigertiz on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:34 am

If Andi chooses Josh, she might become Andi Murray like the tennisman rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:44 am

I live in Boston, which is a major city that constantly has tourists, and you cannot buy sun screen, bug spray, etc. in Boston that's in another language. Also, if Andi is still in the states, why would she buy a bottle that's written in Spanish when she's in an English speaking country that's going to have more bottles written in English versus Spanish? That's makes no sense to me.

I don't think they're stupid and I don't think it's a "foiler" campaign. To me, it's as simple that that they're dropping little clues, that most viewers wouldn't have the slightest clue about. They don't care. People will still watch the show. It's not like they're out there screaming they're together. Little clues aren't doing anything for the more casual viewer, which most of them are.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:46 am

I find all this speculation to be so very entertaining!!!!! Who cares if we all seem a bit crazy? Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 3615037123  Life is short and we are having fun.
Truthfully, if Josh is F1, Nick fans will be fine and we will continue to stalk him on social media. If he's F1, I think I will probably die from laughing!! Not at you guys, but first at RS, and second, because it means TPTB pulled off a big one!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:51 am

They don't care.
This. Yes. It's just like Jef Holm.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:51 am

nutty1 wrote:I find all this speculation to be so very entertaining!!!!! Who cares if we all seem a bit crazy? Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 3615037123  Life is short and we are having fun.
Truthfully, if Josh is F1, Nick fans will be fine and we will continue to stalk him on social media. If he's F1, I think I will probably die from laughing!! Not at you guys, but first at RS, and second, because it means TPTB pulled off a big one!!
In other words didn't shut him down by suing so let's do it by foiling  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Actually what has Josh done?   I must have missed that.  He was seen on a plane to Mexico so that wasn't his fault.  Was there something else?

I haven't seen anything, not unless you count the purple/yellow ribbons he was wearing...
IMO, they are oversized elastic colored bands...that's all! IMO

Which just happens to be Andi's college colors.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 am

I guess I am not much of a sports fan, except for soccer…..so I don't get the whole wearing her college's colors….she graduated years ago. I guess in a big sports minded family, that may be important.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:19 am

Ash2214 wrote:I live in Boston, which is a major city that constantly has tourists, and you cannot buy sun screen, bug spray, etc. in Boston that's in another language. Also, if Andi is still in the states, why would she buy a bottle that's written in Spanish when she's in an English speaking country that's going to have more bottles written in English versus Spanish? That's makes no sense to me.

I don't think they're stupid and I don't think it's a "foiler" campaign. To me, it's as simple that that they're dropping little clues, that most viewers wouldn't have the slightest clue about. They don't care. People will still watch the show. It's not like they're out there screaming they're together. Little clues aren't doing anything for the more casual viewer, which most of them are.

So are we to believe that Andi, the lawyer who ranted on national tv to Juan Pablo about not appreciating the opportunity that ABC provided him as lead, would send out an image of a can of bug spray to get the point across she is in Mexico with Josh?

Or better yet, that Andi and Josh have nothing better to do while on a safe house visit in beautiful Cancun or Tulum than checkout Elan's twitter feed, read tweet from random lady to Elan and then take it upon themselves to figure out what obscure image they could tweet that subtly lets those who are carefully monitoring their SM activity that Andi is also with Josh? Why?

That just makes no sense.

All evidence points to Andi being a good little rule follower just like Sean who has benefitted greatly. She friggin irons her sheets. This is not a woman who colors outside the lines. The only reason Andi tweeted that can of bug spray is because somebody with ABC/Fleiss told her to do so. After the nastiness that Juan Pablo endured and having DWTS yanked away, she would be stupid to not tow line. And Andi is way too smart for that.

Yes, Josh could have been by her side when she did it. TPTB sure want us to think he is F1 and that if Josh is in Mexico, so too is Andi.  I am sure ABC is hoping all this teasing of clues translates to lift in ratings for Josh's long awaited first date.

I still think F1 could be anyone, including Josh but also everyone else. But good news for Josh fans, if he is not F1, I think it's pretty much slam dunk he is next bachelor.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom