SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:42 am

^ sorry if that post albean99 is for me. It's difficult to not respond when one person continuously takes my posts, even if they're old or a few pages back, and basically shuts every single one of them down and tells me to think a certain way, but you're totally right.

I'll start ignoring them now. I'm sure I won't regret it either. Thanks. :yes: 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am

The ignore button is a friend on this board.

Of course it does not help if your posts are quoted but overall we have many testimonies on this board that it makes life a lot easier.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:14 am

Ash, I love your posts. They are articulate, we'll thought out, reasoned, logical and non-biased, IMO. I think you've presented a lot of great evidence and drawn clear conclusions from it. Great to read and a great addition to the board. If you go to your profile, you can use the friend and foe tab to your advantage.  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:24 am

relaxing wrote:Ash, I love your posts.  They are articulate, we'll thought out, reasoned, logical and non-biased, IMO.  I think you've presented a lot of great evidence and drawn clear conclusions from it.  Great to read and a great addition to the board.  If you go to your profile, you can use the friend and foe tab to your advantage.   bestbud! 

ITA Ash! :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:32 am

While I certainly agree that the producers are cheap, we know for a fact that they are already down in Cancun for BIP, and most assuredly have already paid for a slew of accommodations for cast and crew, so not much of an extra outlay for a safehouse visit, and probably cheaper than flying the couple from GA to CA (and yes, they did fly JP and Ash out to CA a few times, even though they lived 90 miles from each other on the other side of the country). IF Josh flew to Cancun, it seems unlikely to me that it is pure coincidence that he is going to the same place as the Bachelor producers are currently filming. So, if it isn't for a safehouse visit, what is the likelihood that Josh is appearing on, or participating in BIP? IMO, based on what we know/have heard about the nature of the show, and what we know of Josh's family, situation and personal beliefs, I for one find it unlikely that he'd be interested in something like that, especially if he has recently had his "heart broken" by Andi. I would find it more likely that he was summoned down there to shoot extra interviews for TB than that he is a contestant on BIP, frankly.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 am

So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:42 am

Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  

We don't have proof that BIP has not started filming yet.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 am

nd4reality wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  

We don't have proof that BIP has not started filming yet.

Someone VERY reliable from this board has confirmed they have not started filming and I believe her. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:53 am

nd4reality wrote:The ignore button is a friend on this board.

Of course it does not help if your posts are quoted but overall we have many testimonies on this board that it makes life a lot easier.

This is a wonderful post ndreality and great advice. Smiley

Keep on posting Ash! I love your posts.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The ignore button is a friend on this board.

This is a wonderful post ndreality and great advice. Smiley

Keep on posting Ash!  I love your posts.  

np.

At the same time, everyone has the right to post and question the content of others posts as long as there is no oersonal attacks (you know the drill....) so it goes both ways.

Keep up the posts AND keep up the questioning  High clap 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 am

Sorry for the multiple posts at once, I should have lumped them all together......

The answer to this one is yes! Smiley Now if Josh does not surface for 2 weeks then I would have to consider the possibility of him doing BIP. I happen to think clues are pointing to him being final one and IF he is not, then I can see him being the next bachelor over BIP. imo Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 am

I don't think so……he could have been there a few days filming something for BIP. He could have been there a few days to catch some sun and sand. So I don't think it definitely means a safe house visit.
If he is there 2 weeks, then I think that points to BIP.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom