SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:26 pm

MVM.I totally agree any ending would not surprise me, with any of the F4.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  8m
A pretentious, showy life is an empty life; a plain and simple life is a full life.  -Rick Warren
Expand

Has this always been Josh's practice to tweet inspirational quotes? Why does this make me get 1F flashbacks?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:34 pm

It actually reminds me more of Emily….

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 pm

I looked back on his Twitter and he was doing some in 2013
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:05 pm

I don't think it's a safe house visit. Too much risk of the final couple being seen flying to the same place. If both flew to California it could be played off as a coincidence.. But both flying out of the states to Cancan where producers are currently recording a show is way to obvious. I personally think Josh is making an appearance on BIP. That does not mean he is not F1. It makes perfect sense to have the F1 fly out to Cancun to throw off spoilers. I also think Josh an his "fired up" personally is perfect BIP material, F1 or not. 

I think I look at spoilers about the way i look at RS track record. About 70 percent of me feels 10000 percent that Josh is F1 and the other 30 thinks it could be Nick. I just don't see anything between her and Marcus or Chris.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:12 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I don't think it's a safe house visit. Too much risk of the final couple being seen flying to the same place. If both flew to California it could be played off as a coincidence.. But both flying out of the states to Cancan where producers are currently recording a show is way to obvious. I personally think Josh is making an appearance on BIP. That does not mean he is not F1. It makes perfect sense to have the F1 fly out to Cancun to throw off spoilers. I also think Josh an his "fired up" personally is perfect BIP material, F1 or not. 

I think I look at spoilers about the way i look at RS track record. About 70 percent of me feels 10000 percent that Josh is F1 and the other 30 thinks it could be Nick. I just don't see anything between her and Marcus or Chris.

Doubtful he is making an appearance on BIP so after thinking about it, I believe it is a safe house visit.  ;)  I do see "something" between Andi and Marcus.  Not sure how long it lasted on the show though.

Still rocking the avatar brittany!!  Smiley 

Last edited by soccermom333 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
A pretentious, showy life is an empty life; a plain and simple life is a full life.  -Rick Warren
Expand

Has this always been Josh's practice to tweet inspirational quotes? Why does this make me get 1F flashbacks?

This is a similar author to one Sean might post- and an author Sean would read as well. While many think that the Christmas baptism was a Catholic one (assuming since his father has been a Catholic that it was the case), but it may have been a more protestant one. We just don't know. And some Catholics like Rick Warren, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm

He also follows Joel Olsten and has retweeted his quotes.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:19 pm

jcrbil wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Expand

This is a similar author to one Sean might post- and an author Sean would read as well.  While many think that the Christmas baptism was a Catholic one (assuming since his father has been a Catholic that it was the case), but it may have been a more protestant one.  We just don't know.  And some Catholics like Rick Warren, too.

Does anyone know how religious Andi is?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yup. I believe the main cast that was released has been down there filming already for a week. That means  producers, handlers, CH, etc. have been down there  already. Andi was unable to do a safe house visit last weekend because of commitments for ABC. I would assume since it's probably been two weeks that she would have one this weekend with her F1.

Considering Cancun is a pretty quick flight for Andi and Josh in comparison to California or elsewhere then it could make sense. The people that would watch them usually for a visit are all down in Cancun. When did that tweet about Josh flying down to Cancun come about? Wasn't it Wednesday? Andi has been quiet on social media since Wednesday.

This is what I believe also, it's important that the supposed F1 is on the move........What about the whereabouts of the other F4, the 2 others would have to fly somewhere to meet Andi if it's Nick it could be within driving distant.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:40 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Expand

This is a similar author to one Sean might post- and an author Sean would read as well.  While many think that the Christmas baptism was a Catholic one (assuming since his father has been a Catholic that it was the case), but it may have been a more protestant one.  We just don't know.  And some Catholics like Rick Warren, too.

Does anyone know how religious Andi is?  

No clue about Andi. Regarding Josh and others:
From Coach Brian
@lolStoney Yes. Nick, Josh, Dylan and I went to church the next day in LA. #funfacts #TheBachelorette
8:05pm - 27 May 14
(This was after the stripper date)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't buy that Cancun would make a good spot for a safe house visit. It makes it way more likely that they'll be discovered flying in because it's very easy to find out where they're filming BIP. It's not like every producer or "babysitter" is in Mexico and therefore Andi & her f1 have to be there. So much safer to have them meet in the U.S. where it really wouldn't mean anything if someone was seen at the airport or if Josh is the f1 then why not Georgia where they wouldn't need to fly at all?
I agree. It's a huge risk of being seen (in line for Passport Control, then Customs). They are both easily recognizable by now. Has a couple ever gone somewhere out of the country for a safehouse visit? It makes no sense to me. There are tons of beautiful, secluded cabins and villas they could rent in Georgia or Florida. They dont need the entire production staff nearby to take care of them for a safehouse visit. Shoot -they dont even need to fly at all.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom