SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 am

Rosepetal wrote:It may change as TPTB get more involved with social media tricks, but IMO the last few seasons, the best indicator of who F-1 is has been social media clues not what edits are showing you.

yes   :yes: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:15 am

I don't buy that Cancun would make a good spot for a safe house visit. It makes it way more likely that they'll be discovered flying in because it's very easy to find out where they're filming BIP. It's not like every producer or "babysitter" is in Mexico and therefore Andi & her f1 have to be there. So much safer to have them meet in the U.S. where it really wouldn't mean anything if someone was seen at the airport or if Josh is the f1 then why not Georgia where they wouldn't need to fly at all?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:29 am

albean99 wrote:I don't buy that Cancun would make a good spot for a safe house visit. It makes it way more likely that they'll be discovered flying in because it's very easy to find out where they're filming BIP. It's not like every producer or "babysitter" is in Mexico and therefore Andi & her f1 have to be there. So much safer to have them meet in the U.S. where it really wouldn't mean anything if someone was seen at the airport or if Josh is the f1 then why not Georgia where they wouldn't need to fly at all?

you and i share the same logic.

not to mention Chres met on the road all the time. Not sure about JuNik. i would guess TPTB avoid airport sightings for safe house visits on recent seasons. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:34 am

See, in my opinion, if they're spotted flying anyway, that's a huge clue. Josh was spotted in the Tampa airport that first weekend it appears Andi had her first safe house visit in California. People wondered if he was going to meet up with her. At this stage, if Andi or any of the F4 are spotted in an airport people are going to question it. It doesn't matter where they are so even if they fly to somewhere in the US people will question it and could possibly spot them. I don't see much of a difference with Cancun, because people can either spot them, like one person did with Josh and maybe not because not everyone watches this show or is into it enough to question  anything suspicious.

Cancun is a quick flight for the two of them. Everything they would need would be down there. Why not fly them down for 5 days in a beautiful, private house? I certainly think that's possible. It's not out of the realm of possibility. Excuses can easily be made if they're spotted flying there. Just like one person spotted
Josh flying down there. The only people that really know of it are us and the people that follow RS. If they are there, I would assume they wouldn't arrive on the same day or on similar times. They're not allowed out of their house, so the only chances of being caught would be flying.

I can totally see why people have differing opinions on this though. It's certainly interesting. I just happen to think it's quite possible it's a safe house visit.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 am

pander3575 wrote:She certainly does keep a low profile unlike Des with her friends in LA and Emily and all her fans snapping pictures.  Atlanta folks you need to do better.  giggling 

Yes!! Atlanta do better! Please keep an eye out for Andi and Josh's return! LOL Although there have been sooo many social media clues this season so we should not be complaining.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:46 am

albean99 wrote:I don't buy that Cancun would make a good spot for a safe house visit. It makes it way more likely that they'll be discovered flying in because it's very easy to find out where they're filming BIP. It's not like every producer or "babysitter" is in Mexico and therefore Andi & her f1 have to be there. So much safer to have them meet in the U.S. where it really wouldn't mean anything if someone was seen at the airport or if Josh is the f1 then why not Georgia where they wouldn't need to fly at all?

As BIP is a new show I can see all the producers/handlers in Cancun to make sure it runs smoothly, after all this is their primary job. BIP is in the second week of filming and if filming is for 3 weeks this would be the time for the safe house visit as filming would have minimum impact on future safe house visits. Josh was seen by someone who was flying to Mexico from an US airport. Could have been a masterful move by TPTB because he has made some people doubt that that he is F-1.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:47 am

Why fly them international? Customs and all..nope I really don't think it's a safe house visit either.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:50 am

Rosepetal wrote:

As BIP is a new show I can see all the producers/handlers in Cancun to make sure it runs smoothly, after all this is their primary job. BIP is in the second week of filming and if filming is for 3 weeks this would be the time for the safe house visit as filming would have minimum impact on future safe house visits. Josh was seen by someone who was flying to Mexico from an US airport. Could have been a masterful move by TPTB because he has made some people doubt that that he is F-1.
I can see this, and have posted something similar. It certainly can't be ruled out, and must every rule of past seasons always apply?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Does Josh work?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 pm

^ Yes, he's a financial advisor at Capstone. One of our posters posted a picture of him and her friend while he was at work a couple of weeks ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 8m
A pretentious, showy life is an empty life; a plain and simple life is a full life. -Rick Warren
Expand

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

Why fly them international? Customs and all..nope I really don't think it's a safe house visit either.

I agree! They live in same city ... why fly anywhere? I am with Mura ... Des said she and Chris met on road. There are plenty of remote parts in southeast they could each drive too. Ash and JP also drove to meet each other.

Since BIP is unproven, summer filler show, Fleiss is operating on a shoestring with only as much crew as needed. They are not throwing extra expenses at a show that could tank in ratings.

Josh could indeed be F1 as there is quite a bit of evidence. He could be going to Cancun for sales retreat and it is just coincidence. Or he could be a special guest ... as F1 or as next Bachelor.

I am just feeling very non committal this season and no ending will surprise me.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom