SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:22 am

I agree Andi's MIA is important. I have a question….do we usually get news of daily sightings of her or does she usually tweet often? When was the last we heard of or from her?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:27 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree Andi's MIA is important. I have a question….do we usually get news of daily sightings of her or does she usually tweet often? When was the last we heard of or from her?

As far as I know, her last sighting was here in Nashville last weekend. She tweeted early in the week the preview of the coming episode containing her brief sit-down with CH in which he asks her if she is falling in love. Her response is what you might expect and she made reference to it.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:28 am

relaxing wrote:
jen689 wrote:I'm not a Josh fan however I can see how Cancun could be a viable location for a safehouse visit.  All the producers are there for BIP. They get Andi/Josh a place near by.  The producers visit them if they want company and bring them what ever they want/need while they are sequestered. Makes sense to me.

Agree.  He's away from home and Andi's off the grid and the handlers are in Mexico for filming.  Not too mysterious to me.

At first I thought there is no way they would send Josh and Andi for a safe house visit in Cancun. As I thought about it more, it made perfect sense. All the producers are there getting ready to film next week. Andi and Josh both have not tweeted. My guess is the people doing the BIP will arrive early next week, and begin filming. I would imagine Andi and Josh to head home Sunday or Monday. Their next safe house visit will be when BIP is over.

I listened to the podcast Jason posted yesterday. They are leaving today for Michigan. They never said they were doing BIP but gave small hints. They also mentioned that they would be at a lake house in Michigan with family and would not have "service" so probably would not be able to their podcast until they returned. LOL

They went over the cast and talked about people that were doing the show. They also mentioned guys from Andi's season and when Josh came up they said no way because she picks him and if she doesn't pick him he is the next bachelor.

Again, we need to watch for social media clues next week from Josh and Andi to surface.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:35 am

But if Andi hasn't been heard from all week, how do we know where she was all week and how do we know she went to meet Josh now? I am not saying she didn't, but her MIA was all week…..

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:40 am

She certainly does keep a low profile unlike Des with her friends in LA and Emily and all her fans snapping pictures. Atlanta folks you need to do better.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:43 am

Andi was spotted last weekend. We need to watch for the "resurfacing" clues that should come either late Sunday or Monday. I was very skeptical when I first found out Josh was heading to Cancun. But now that I know producers and handlers are there and filming starts NEXT WEEK, it makes more sense he is going for a "visit" with Andi!

Molly and Jason gave us that info. Also people who are doing BIP are still tweeting.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:56 am

^Jason and Molly might be filming their portion next week but I'm pretty sure filming has been happening for over a week.

With the producers down in Mexico it would make sense for them to have a safe house visit down there. It's closer than flying to L.A. And I don't know if I'm remembering this right, but I thought I heard past talk of visits happening outside of the U.S. I think it was in Canada?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 8 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 8 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 am

Weren't there fan pics of her from earlier this week in Atlanta at the mall or something? Am I making that up? Maybe she in KMart. The last part was a joke, the fan pics are a real question laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:05 am

Yup. I believe the main cast that was released has been down there filming already for a week. That means producers, handlers, CH, etc. have been down there already. Andi was unable to do a safe house visit last weekend because of commitments for ABC. I would assume since it's probably been two weeks that she would have one this weekend with her F1.

Considering Cancun is a pretty quick flight for Andi and Josh in comparison to California or elsewhere then it could make sense. The people that would watch them usually for a visit are all down in Cancun. When did that tweet about Josh flying down to Cancun come about? Wasn't it Wednesday? Andi has been quiet on social media since Wednesday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:
relaxing wrote:
jen689 wrote:I'm not a Josh fan however I can see how Cancun could be a viable location for a safehouse visit.  All the producers are there for BIP. They get Andi/Josh a place near by.  The producers visit them if they want company and bring them what ever they want/need while they are sequestered. Makes sense to me.

Agree.  He's away from home and Andi's off the grid and the handlers are in Mexico for filming.  Not too mysterious to me.
If the sighting is true that he was flying somewhere, isn't the important thing that Andi is MIA also? Maybe they're in Cancun, maybe not, but they're both silent together which is what matters to me more than fan sightings without pictures. I also have extreme trouble believing everything we've seen so far are meant to foil while this is the one real spoiler of him in Cancun and maybe on BIP as a contestant. Other than what we've seen onscreen with them, which is enough for me personally, the other evidence (snapchat, Nick's video, the bracelets, Andi saying in E! how she learned there are no types instead of saying her type changed, the families' mutual love for each other, on and on) is just too overwhelming to counter. But it would be fun to have the full picture so I think we need to start a list for each guy. Any volunteers??

You summed up my thoughts perfectly there Alanna.  I'm glad for some people that they can still have fun, maintaining a reasonable doubt and speculating about alternatives.  But to my logical, analytical mind there's just no denying what all these things add up to, plus add in that you can obviously see "it" onscreen with them.  I can't really entertain any other outcome.  That's fine with me though - I like to know the ending and then have fun watching both the couple and the other guys stories.  That's why I read the spoilers.  If I wanted a mystery I wouldn't. There's still lots of fun to be had even if you believe the spoilers and sleuthing which point to Josh with all this social media tracking, post show clues and pics etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:10 am

Alanna, if I remember correctly, I thought those pictures were from last week before she headed to Nashville.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:21 am

It may change as TPTB get more involved with social media tricks, but IMO the last few seasons, the best indicator of who F-1 is has been social media clues not what edits are showing you.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom