SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:09 am

I think Irish Gal was only joking…...

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am

Sprite wrote:I can't get over how much Andi looks like Josh's mom. It's kind of weird to me that he is so into her when she looks like a young version of his mom. Kind of Back to the Futute/Marty McFly weird.
Maybe she reminds him of his mother and that's why he likes her. Not in a creepy way but in an endearing way? I don't know, isn't there a saying about how women tend to marry guys like their dads and men tend to marry women like their moms, or did I just make that up..  giggling 
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:15 am

Luvvy wrote:
Sprite wrote:I can't get over how much Andi looks like Josh's mom. It's kind of weird to me that he is so into her when she looks like a young version of his mom. Kind of Back to the Futute/Marty McFly weird.
Maybe she reminds him of his mother and that's why he likes her. Not in a creepy way but in an endearing way? I don't know, isn't there a saying about how women tend to marry guys like their dads and men tend to marry women like their moms, or did I just make that up..  giggling 

No I have heard this too, but just that girls marry men like their Dads.

So excited for tonight's show. Has anyone seen Josh or Andi surface in Atlanta yet?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:24 am

There is a song... "I want a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad"....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 am

So, I just guess my suspicious nature, but it seems to me that Josh and Andi are a good match and the outcome is lovely.  But does the Bachelor brass, monitor these boards and have people post conflicting views to try to keep the story suspenseful?  Or is it just fun chatter among the board members?  Do you think there were Bachelor plants on the boards confirming to everyone that Brooks was F1?  Any opinions out there?  Just seems so obvious to me about Josh and Andi.  Brooks was sweet and honest and beautiful, but I just felt uneasy about their relationship.  He seemed to be holding back.  So far it does not seem that way with Josh. but of course I really do not know!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:34 am

Yes there are production staff that read the boards.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Eviebloom wrote:So, I just guess my suspicious nature, but it seems to me that Josh and Andi are a good match and the outcome is lovely.  But does the Bachelor brass, monitor these boards and have people post conflicting views to try to keep the story suspenseful?  Or is it just fun chatter among the board members?  Do you think there were Bachelor plants on the boards confirming to everyone that Brooks was F1?  Any opinions out there?  Just seems so obvious to me about Josh and Andi.  Brooks was sweet and honest and beautiful, but I just felt uneasy about their relationship.  He seemed to be holding back.  So far it does not seem that way with Josh. but of course I really do not know!

I also have a feeling there is a plant on the board you can tell by their post. But of course that is just my opinion no proof.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 pm

I promise i am really me!!!  rofl 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:19 pm

pander3575 wrote:During JPG's season they showed a clip of him being upset and removing his mic but the scene was never shown.  I'm not sure we ever knew what he was upset about. So could the scene of Andi crying about no fairy tale be also one that is not shown and we may never know.
Juanpa was upset about getting naked for the dog shoot but leave it tptb to make it seem like he was upset about one of the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Westie Mom Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  2h
Happy Father's Day to this stud in the middle, best papa in the world, I'd be lost without him. #FathersDay #loveudad pic.twitter.com/BRgS51fB2r

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 43 BqLQ2h7IQAANGra

Coming out of lurk mode (and REALLY enjoying all the sleuthing and speculation as I get caught up in time for tonight's festitivities  :uptonogood ) to HOPEFULLY make my first ever meaningful contribution despite following and sleuthing along every season back to Meredith's...something about this photo Josh included in his Father's Day tweet shout-out to his Dad bugged me as it looked VERY familiar for some reason. Hopefully, I'm doing this right to bring over the following full frame view of the photo from his Twitter - seems he has cropped the left part of the family photo following the family Baptism in December for use yesterday. If I goofed, you can see the full frame photo in his 12/22/13 Twitter!

 Retweeted by Josh Murray

Stephanie Murray@stephmurray11  ·  Dec 22

Such a great morning getting baptized with @aaronmurray11 @jmurbulldog and @mommamurray  pic.twitter.com/t0pZPsBDRh

Could the almost simultaneous SM Father's Day wishes to their Dad's possibly indicate they may still have been in Cancun yesterday?? Particularly since we haven't had a siting of either of them yet?? Just a thought...

Back to lurk mode and continuing to get caught up! Can't wait for tonight  :Drool:

Last edited by Westie Mom on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo correction)

Westie Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Welcome Westie.

And yes it's the same picture!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 pm

welcomebanner  Westie Mom.  Don't be a stranger.  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom