SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:52 am

albean99 wrote:I think it's too early in the show for Andi to be all in with Josh. I think she's very attracted to him but she has other guys she's also interested in. The 1 on 1 date may put her over the edge but I'm not sure yet.
At this point in her season, I do see a lot more there for her than just Josh. To me, thinks are really off and think something's up for the ending.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:00 am

Has it been speculated already as to what happens when Andi is saying they call it a "fairytale for a reason because it doesn't happen" in one of her PIs. Then she says something about knowing it was "too good to be true."

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 42 Screen10

Then this from the epi description:
Andi is skeptical about whether Josh is too good to be true...
(ETA: The epi description is from Josh's 1:1)

It seems to be kind of a theme or sl for their relationship but I really hope that her crying like that isn't about Josh.

Last edited by Luvvy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:22 am

Luvvy wrote:Has it been speculated already as to what happens when Andi is saying they call it a "fairytale for a reason because it doesn't happen" in one of her PIs. Then she says something about knowing it was "too good to be true."

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 42 Screen10

Then this from the epi description:
Andi is skeptical about whether Josh is too good to be true...

It seems to be kind of a theme or sl for their relationship but I really hope that her crying like that isn't about Jkosh.
This footage has been bugging me, too. I wonder if this is where she ends up sobbing as she removes her mic looking as though she was getting up to leave.  hmmm 

Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:22 am

It's when Josh leaves.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:30 am

^^ Is this speculation or has it been sleuthed? Just curious.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:43 am

IrishGal wrote:It's when Josh leaves.

Josh doesn't leave so it has to be something else.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:56 am

I can't get over how much Andi looks like Josh's mom. It's kind of weird to me that he is so into her when she looks like a young version of his mom. Kind of Back to the Futute/Marty McFly weird.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:24 am

IrishGal wrote:It's when Josh leaves.
Irish, do we know where that pic was supposed to of happened?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 am

With all the talk about violating the contract by leaking the ending, I wonder what the exact wording is on the contract about this.  IOW, besides a blatant announcement (or photo) of who she picked, what else constitutes violation of Andi's contract?  Does posting that twitter pic of a can of Spanish OFF really qualify as such?  In the  context of other things we have already learned, yes, it's incriminating to us, but legally, in and of itself would the act, which I imagine in a court of law Andi could claim was totally meant innocently and not in conjunction with any other actions/knowledge, signify a violation?   At most, any of these actions, including what Jef did during his season, are nothing more than somewhat obscure hints/teases, and I really question whether any of them would be viewed as significant enough breaches to hold up in an actual court of law.  As a lawyer, I assume Andi, having read the wording of her contract, would know, and I suspect Jef's family attorney probably did as well, and they concluded that the answer is no, that you can hint and tease all you want and the producers can't do a thing about it, legally at least.

Now as to whether or not the producers will give the errant contestant a bad edit to punish them for these breaches, I'm not sure I believe that either, if it doesn't serve, or goes against, the story line they have already developed.  IMO Jef didn't get a bad edit at all, even though we also learned he was a PITA to producers.  But on the show he was presented as Emily's golden boy.  Likewise, I don't anticipate Josh or Andi getting bad edits to punish them for their tweeting.  The producers DO give bad edits, but for other reasons.  JPab got one because he wouldn't propose, as well as made some politically incorrect statements about gays at which point they decided to distance themselves from him.  If the spoiler is correct, and Josh and Andi are engaged and (so far) doing well, I think they will receive a positive edit.  If anyone of the F4 is going to get a bad edit, I suspect it will be Nick.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:58 am

^^^Good post, this makes sense to me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:50 am

During JPG's season they showed a clip of him being upset and removing his mic but the scene was never shown. I'm not sure we ever knew what he was upset about. So could the scene of Andi crying about no fairy tale be also one that is not shown and we may never know.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 am

Josh doesn't leave because there is a screencap of him in ep 6 or 7. What she says about it being "too good to be true" however does sound like it can be about josh though...hmm but I agree with the above it may be never shown.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom