SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:26 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^ Praying   I am so holding out my hands in support, hoping that Josh would not be so incredibly stupid.  I don't think so, honestly, but who am I to really know.  

Seriously! I will be so disappointed if he can't hold a serious conversation, cus the only thing missing. Everything else about these two fits perfectly.JMO

If you are talking about Josh I do not see a problem with them having serious conversations. Now will they show it is a different story.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:27 am

Piper61 wrote:Kaltie, who is she talking to in the second picture?  

Eric. You can clearly see that it's a fake smile and she's not comfortable at all. The only guys she is comfortable with so far (IMO) is Josh obviosly, Nick V and Marcus.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:28 am

Piper61 wrote::yes:  jcrbil and sbolduc:  That woman even labeled him a Florida douche as I recall, that is until she really got to know him and not what she stereotyped him to be.

ETA:  Thanks, doc for posting the full excerpt.

Looks like this might be the theme story line this season.Never stereotype anyone until you get to know them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:29 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^ Praying   I am so holding out my hands in support, hoping that Josh would not be so incredibly stupid.  I don't think so, honestly, but who am I to really know.  

Seriously! I will be so disappointed if he can't hold a serious conversation, cus the only thing missing. Everything else about these two fits perfectly.JMO
I am of like opinion. I think Josh is quite capable of having that serious conversation, let's just hope we actually get to see it.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:34 am

Kaltie wrote:

Eric. You can clearly see that it's a fake smile and she's not comfortable at all. The only guys she is comfortable with so far (IMO) is Josh obviosly, Nick V and Marcus.
Good example. There is a difference. I would say that the other smile with Josh is a dreamy smile.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:40 am

Piper61 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I am of like opinion.  I think Josh is quite capable of having that serious conversation,  let's just hope we actually get to see it.  

Good question? If he is F1, they have to start showing us the story line, hence the conversation. But, you know what? Some people still will refuse to see it cus they already made up their mind.JMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:42 am

Piper61 wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

Good example.  There is a difference.  I would say that the other smile with Josh is a dreamy smile.  

It's a goner smile, she is already googoo over him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:43 am

Piper61 wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

Good example.  There is a difference.  I would say that the other smile with Josh is a dreamy smile.  
Andi looked extremely tired and sleepy to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:45 am

I think it's too early in the show for Andi to be all in with Josh. I think she's very attracted to him but she has other guys she's also interested in. The 1 on 1 date may put her over the edge but I'm not sure yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:52 am

How can Josh go wrong with a dad like this as an example. Andi will be very blessed to marry Josh, great husband potential.

Stephanie Murray ‏@stephmurray11 59m
It's Father's Day and my dad bought and surprised my mom at the airport with a new jag--he's not just a great dad he's a great hubby
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:41 am

Kaltie wrote:
pbmax wrote:How would she and Josh be the best fit, looking at their personalities they will butt head constantly. Right now all I see is she giving him that fake smile like she's giving the other guys.

You just have to wait and see if that fake smile shows up tomorrow on their one-on-one date!  :gotcha: 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 1011

Fake smile.....?  Rolling Eyes 
She has the dreamy face on. It's really cute. She's falling for him.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:47 am

Maggenzm wrote:How can Josh go wrong with a dad like this as an example. Andi will be very blessed to marry Josh, great husband potential.

Stephanie Murray ‏@stephmurray11  59m
It's Father's Day and my dad bought and surprised my mom at the airport with a new jag--he's not just a great dad he's a great hubby
Papa treats MommaMurray like a queen. What a lovely surprise!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom