SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:47 pm

This is all too reminiscent of Jef.   It was infuriating when he did it and it's no less awful when Andi does it.  I dont understand why these people cant refrain from posting photos on the internet while they are away during their secluded visits.   Seriously - is it that hard to stay off of social media for a few days?   Gah.  no

Last edited by tigertiz on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:48 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Andi just tweeted a pic of Off! bug spray on top of a towel saying, "So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?" The catch: all the words on the Off! bottle were in Spanish.

Yep, Josh and Andi are in Mexico. Done. Thanks Andi!

Now, are they doing a guest spot on BIP, or are they doing their Safe-house where the producers are nearby? Maybe both?

Here's the picture. I don't know about down in Atlanta, but up here in MN, the words on an OFF! bottle are written in English not Spanish.
motheroffive wrote:Think maybe Andi might be in Mexico?
@AndiDorfman: So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family? http://t.co/CBwrrEcMkI

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Bab2050bf64696cda71b51fb6be54151_zps5b72e041

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Not to rain on the JoDi parade, but we have lots of bugs in Georgia too!  So a day out one of the state parks or the lake would need a little sun screen too!

With the writing on the bottle in Spanish? I don't think so. It was clearly bought outside of the U.S.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Andi just tweeted a pic of Off! bug spray on top of a towel saying, "So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?" The catch: all the words on the Off! bottle were in Spanish.

Now, are they doing a guest spot on BIP, or are they doing their Safe-house where the producers are nearby? Maybe both?

Here's the picture. I don't know about down in Atlanta, but up here in MN, the words on an OFF! bottle are written in English not Spanish.
motheroffive wrote:Think maybe Andi might be in Mexico?
@AndiDorfman: So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family? http://t.co/CBwrrEcMkI

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Bab2050bf64696cda71b51fb6be54151_zps5b72e041
Well, this probably does mean she is in Mexico--however, I can go into the CVS down the street and many goods are labeled/written in spanish.

I do agree with Tiger, this is very sad if this is the way of the show with social media. It's worse than F imo, because she is saying she isn't with family, she has spanish written all over it and is wagging it followers faces. 
I guess it could all be part of the foiler package, but would be beyond overkill if so. 
So---probably game over.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:52 pm

LOL She's definitely in Mexico.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:53 pm

:cutesmile!:   What an interesting tweet!   Can Andi be believed?  giggling

Also, Josh and Andi tweeted within 4 minutes of each other.

Last edited by Piper61 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:53 pm

I missed the Spanish! Opps, now that I am not sure of. There is a very large Hispanic community in Gainesville, GA. Not really sure about the rest of the state.

Maybe she is in Mexico.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 22 Imagejpg1

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 pm

But you can always refute the theory that it's a clue by saying that she could buy the OFF bottle everywhere not just in mexico or maybe TPTB bought it for her just to solidify that she's with Josh and boom she's with Nick, Chris, Marcus, Patrick rofl.
And i believe it's just the die hard fans who are spying for every single little tiny clue, the causuals are not even checking twitter imo.

Last edited by bilolo on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Not to rain on the JoDi parade, but we have lots of bugs in Georgia too!  So a day out one of the state parks or the lake would need a little sun screen too!
But she made a point to make it known that she is not with her family (yet) this Father's Day weekend.  And Spanish?  Really, it seems to me to be throwing out a clue as to her not being in GA or even the USA.   I can see it that way anyway.

ETA: Oops. Sorry, stuck, just got to your last post.

Last edited by Piper61 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 pm

bilolo wrote:But you can always refute the theory that it's a clue by saying that she could buy the OFF bottle everywhere not just in mexico.
And i believe it's just the die hard fans who are spying for every single little tiny clue, the causuals are not even checking twitter imo.
I think the rags also look for stuff like this and RS. So if RS picks this up, Wetpaint will report etc. 
It really is a bit much.
If this sm diarrhea is not sanctioned by tptb, I gotta wonder how her future edit is going to look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bilolo wrote:But you can always refute the theory that it's a clue by saying that she could buy the OFF bottle everywhere not just in mexico.
I think the rags also look for stuff like this and RS. So if RS picks this up, Wetpaint will report etc. 
It really is a bit much.
If this sm diarrhea is not sanctioned by tptb, I gotta wonder how her future edit is going to look.
How was JF's edit ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom