SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by oless4 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:46 pm

allykat wrote:I've been lurking this season and only loosely following the chatter. Few days late to this debate, but wanted to chime in anyway.

I find it very highly unlikely that he would be in Cancun for a safe house visit for all of the reasons everyone has listed - cost, too risky and high visibility, etc. But I don't think that means he is on BIP. I would be shocked if they had one of the F3 on BIP, whether for a short appearance or a full stint, which films in a high visibility location while the actual show is airing. Way to high risk for spoiling the ending of the show. Has that ever happened?

Why couldn't he be there for a business convention? Or a destination wedding? Or a bachelor party weekend for a buddy?

Agree with bolded!
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Just checking -  people are assuming that Josh is in Cancun based on the sole piece of "evidence" of that one tweet.  Is that accurate?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:46 pm

docnash14 wrote:Just checking -  people are assuming that Josh is in Cancun based on the sole piece of "evidence" of that one tweet.  Is that accurate?

Yeah... It seems to be gossip truth seeing as the woman has children from what I am reading.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:48 pm

docnash14 wrote:Just checking -  people are assuming that Josh is in Cancun based on the sole piece of "evidence" of that one tweet.  Is that accurate?
Yes there's nothing else to support it beside the tweet and the lady saying she talked to him and he was nice.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
foodie wrote:I'm sorry but can someone catch me up on why everyone is comparing Brooks to Josh? They're completely different to me so I don't see a comparison.

I believe because they are the spoiled F-1 and both are getting the chemistry edit.

Nope that wasn't the discussion some posts above.

The discussion was about how the board reacted to both pieces of information, Brooks going on a cruise and Josh going to Cancun.  giggling 

Though yes they are/were both the spoiled F1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Steel2009 wrote:So if we get proof that Josh is back in Atlanta this weekend or next week, would that prove it was just a safe house visit in Cancun since BIP has not started filming yet?  
No.  I have no idea where Andi has been lately so I make no assumptions about anything. There are many possibilities.  
                                      He's not in Cancun at all.  Tweeter lied.
                                       He's not F1 and flew to Cancun for a vacation.
                                       BIP started filming .  He was not F1 and was part of BIP but is
                                           eliminated quickly and returns to Atlanta this week/end.
                                        He is F1 and flew to Cancun for a safehouse visit.
                                       BIP didnt start filming yet.  He flew to Cancun to participate but
                                             changed his mind when he found out the details. Is one of many
                                              who bails.  He flies directly home (on his own dime no doubt.)

There are probably more scenarios.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm

bilolo wrote:
Yes there's nothing else to support it beside the tweet and the lady saying she talked to him and he was nice.

There's also nothing to support a safe house visit in Cancun but members have the right to speculate that just as much as others have the right to discuss the possible reasons Josh could be in Cancun (if he is). When you think about it, not much out there is ironclad so speculate and sleuth as much as you like.   :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 pm

albean99 wrote:
bilolo wrote:

There's also nothing to support a safe house visit in Cancun but members have the right to speculate that just as much as others have the right to discuss the possible reasons Josh could be in Cancun (if he is). When you think about it, not much out there is ironclad so speculate and sleuth as much as you like.   :Nod:

And i didn't say there was a safe house visit because i don't know laugh out loud Someone asked a question and i answered based on what i gathered here, nothing more nothing less. :yes: 

bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:14 pm

albean99 wrote:
bilolo wrote:

The only thing that was asked about was Josh being in Cancun though? Nothing about the safe house..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
ironcat wrote:I suppose anything is possible, but I just don't see what Josh, if he's not a full out contestant, could be filming for BIP.  It's not like he's an established Bachelor family alum, like Jason and Molly.  I also don't see the producers making him appear on it as his "audition" to be the next lead, since it's sure to be a sleazy show and they at least "try" to give the appearance that the Bachelor is not a sleaze.   And I just find it too coincidental that Josh chose to take a mini vacation to the exact same spot at the exact same time that the Bachelor producers were filming another show for the two events not to be related.

Thats what I was saying at first then I realized perfect set-up for safe house visit.  Tptb are cheap, so this kills two birds with one stone!   :cutesmile!:

Also Jason and Molly are arriving next week.  Filming starts then.

Also aren't the handlers in Mexico too? Or did they leave some behind to oversee safe house visits in Cali?

I would imagine most (all) are in Cancun.  Smiley   Tptb are focusing on their next "show" and putting all their eggs in that basket.  This is why I changed my mind on the safe house visit.  I now believe Josh and Andi were there in hiding, locked up with each other, a stocked refrigerator, sunscreen and a pool.  Not bad for a few days!    :yes: :fanningfan :uptonogood 
I don't know who in production is working on BIP. Not all production works all phases of the franchise. So the statement of them all being in Cancun is not necessarily correct. Some work TB , some work 'Ette, some work Bp or in this case BIP and some of them might do all or a combo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Andi just tweeted a pic of Off! bug spray on top of a towel saying, "So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?" The catch: all the words on the Off! bottle were in Spanish.

Yep, Josh and Andi are in Mexico. Done. Thanks Andi!

Now, are they doing a guest spot on BIP, or are they doing their Safe-house where the producers are nearby? Maybe both?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Not to rain on the JoDi parade, but we have lots of bugs in Georgia too! So a day out one of the state parks or the lake would need a little sun screen too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom