SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 pm

He could be going there (if he's not just transitting and then continuing his way) for billion reasons rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:49 pm

I think we all just have to wait and see if he surfaces this weekend. Filming starts next week, so we hopefully will get an answer soon. Lets not forgot about all the other past clues pointing to him being final one. Molly and jason will be there next week and I am sure they will drop hints when they get back. They also think Josh is final one BUT have said if he is not, tptb will want him for the bachelor. Smiley

i want Andi to pick who she wants to pick and try and make a go of it in the real world. Be it Josh, Nick, Chris or Marcus. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:49 pm

notarose wrote:There are some glaring differences this season: all these guys on SM, many of them interacting with some of the spoiled final 4, etc.

Are we sure that this season fits the old "rules" regarding safe house visits?  Those rules are ridiculous for adults giggling and are not a good way to promote further growth in a relationship.   What if Andi & the F1 are no longer "under supervision" and can plan their own visits? A paradigm shift.

The safehouse visits got a birth because in the old seasons, many couples did NOT see each other reguarly after the FRC and complained that was the reason why their relationships did not work. Meeting at least every 2 weeks seems to have helped.
The producers cannot help that the show is not being filmed and televised in real time. Then the sneakiness would be avoided.

There is no way that Andi and the F1 would not be under supervision.

If the season was to be wide open then they would not insist on confidentiality clauses for the cast and crew members alike. Andi appeared to know quite well (in an interview) the repercussions of those clauses. If nothing else, she would not be that stupid.

BTW these last dozen plus pages completely reminds me of the arguments on Des' season regarding Brooks. None of the Brooks fans could even consider that he was not the F1 and insisted that he was going to make a miraculous return at the end, leave alone the fact that he was off cruising as a sign.
Good times. lolpanda  rotfl 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:
notarose wrote:There are some glaring differences this season: all these guys on SM, many of them interacting with some of the spoiled final 4, etc.

Are we sure that this season fits the old "rules" regarding safe house visits?  Those rules are ridiculous for adults giggling and are not a good way to promote further growth in a relationship.   What if Andi & the F1 are no longer "under supervision" and can plan their own visits? A paradigm shift.

The safehouse visits got a birth because in the old seasons, many couples did NOT see each other reguarly after the FRC and complained that was the reason why their relationships did not work. Meeting at least every 2 weeks seems to have helped.
The producers cannot help that the show is not being filmed and televised in real time. Then the sneakiness would be avoided.

If the season was to be wide open then they would not insist on confidentiality clauses for the cast and crew members alike. Andi appeared to know quite well (in an interview) the repercussions of those clauses. If nothing else, she would not be that stupid.

BTW these last dozen plus pages completely reminds me of the arguments on Des' season regarding Brooks. None of the Brooks fans could even consider that he was not the F1 and insisted that he was going to make a miraculous return at the end, leave alone the fact that he was off cruising as a sign.

I agree!  Good times, but keep in mind we have an actual video of the final 2 guy saying he lost!!!  This has never happened and is pretty bad.  Maybe he is in a "conspiracy" w tptb but if he is fianl one, then he and the producers have a lot of explaining to do!  Why lie and say inappropriate things about the REAL final 2 guy and your fiance??!!  Just to fool people but hurt people in the process???   Weird and not cool.  imo  no no 

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:55 pm

IMO the relationships of Brooks and Des and Andi and Josh are like night and day. Brooks was so hesitant and not so into Des like Josh is to Andi. And post show Brooks pics we had are so different than Josh', so i don't think you can compare them at all but it's your opinion.
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:57 pm

bilolo wrote:IMO the relationships  of Brooks and Des and Andi and Josh are like night and day. Brooks was so hesitant and not so into Des like Josh is to Andi. And post show Brooks pics we had are so different than Josh', so i don't think you can compare them at all but it's your opinion.

Agree!  clapping!  Key words: Brooks was not into Des! LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 pm

I am only pointing out what majority of the board thought that season. It was them that would not let it go.

It was never my opinion that Brooks was f1, in fact I was one of those questioning the spoiler like heck from the start. giggling 

The push back and the excuses on this thread is very reminiscent of that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:59 pm

I've been lurking this season and only loosely following the chatter. Few days late to this debate, but wanted to chime in anyway.

I find it very highly unlikely that he would be in Cancun for a safe house visit for all of the reasons everyone has listed - cost, too risky and high visibility, etc. But I don't think that means he is on BIP. I would be shocked if they had one of the F3 on BIP, whether for a short appearance or a full stint, which films in a high visibility location while the actual show is airing. Way to high risk for spoiling the ending of the show. Has that ever happened?

Why couldn't he be there for a business convention? Or a destination wedding? Or a bachelor party weekend for a buddy?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:03 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree!  Good times, but keep in mind we have an actual video of the final 2 guy saying he lost!!!  This has never happened and is pretty bad.  Maybe he is in a "conspiracy" w tptb but if he is fianl one, then he and the producers have a lot of explaining to do!  Why lie and say inappropriate things about the REAL final 2 guy and your fiance??!!  Just to fool people but hurt people in the process???   Weird and not cool.  imo  no no 
Well if we go by last season didn't RS have the order of F4 wrong at this stage? So maybe Nick was the F3 and he just thought Josh was the F1 but was F2. I'm definitely crossing my fingers the spoilers are right but every season I still seem to hold my breath until the proposal.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:I am only pointing out what majority of the board thought that season. It was them that would not let it go.

It was never my opinion that Brooks was f1, in fact I was one of those questioning the spoiler like heck from the start. giggling 

The push back and the excuses on this thread is very reminiscent of that.

I know Nd, just pointing out the didferencies we have comparing the two situations. People who were not team Des and Brooks were always saying that Brooks was not so found of Des and that's not the case here and so on and so on.

Besides, i don't see anything solid about who the final 1 is but imo thze most we have (if we're to believe them) point to Josh. I'm waiting to see something else but i think the pic of Nick shirtless posted somewhere here looks like a safehouse visit.
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm sorry but can someone catch me up on why everyone is comparing Brooks to Josh? They're completely different to me so I don't see a comparison.

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:29 pm

foodie wrote:I'm sorry but can someone catch me up on why everyone is comparing Brooks to Josh? They're completely different to me so I don't see a comparison.

I believe because they are the spoiled F-1 and both are getting the chemistry edit.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom