SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Where did they get the picture from?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Luvvy wrote:Where did they get the picture from?

From twitter: @Bachelor news I believe.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Found this deleted scene interesting...."An End to Bromances" According to Andrew, it sounds like Josh and Nick were BFFs in the house.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_dtrmp49g

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Right?! Also Nick says Josh is his friend. This all just got weirder. Its a shame Nick threw their friendship away just because he got the girl.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:20 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Right?! Also Nick says Josh is his friend. This all just got weirder. Its a shame Nick threw their friendship away just because he got the girl.
Definitely interesting! But we also don't know if Josh was the one who stopped wanting to be Nick's friend because of his feelings for Andi. She strikes me as the kind of girl who wouldn't mind if her BF got all hot and bothered over her and any other man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Was andi ever spotted in Cancun? She was not in Georgia yesterday she was in LA just saw extra from last night and she was on it so whoever posted that her friend who she was tweeting about bein beside living in LA was right. She was not tanned either although if I was locked in a house with Josh a tan would be the last thing on my mind Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:22 pm

It also makes me wonder why Nick would say nasty things about Josh, even if he was joking/acting, knowing that his friend just got dumped; why add salt to the wound?  OTOH, feeling a little bitter because your buddy beat you out, especially if you were confident you were winning, is a normal, albeit not an admirable, human reaction.  So I'm doubting the "foiler" theory even more.

Regarding Andi's whereabouts, my guess is she left Cancun and flew to LA, that's a quick flight. Since she's not working now, she's free to visit friends after her rendezvous with her fiance.  giggling 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

From twitter:  @Bachelor news I believe.  

I can't see the picture at work can someone explain please?  Praying  Thank You
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Was andi ever spotted in Cancun? She was not in Georgia yesterday she was in LA just saw extra from last night and she was on it so whoever posted that her friend who she was tweeting about bein beside living in LA was right. She was not tanned either although if I was locked in a house with Josh a tan would be the last thing on my mind Smiley
she was definitely in Georgia. Her friend Kelly lives there. Also those extra interviews are pre-recorded correct me if I'm wrong.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Right?! Also Nick says Josh is his friend. This all just got weirder. Its a shame Nick threw their friendship away just because he got the girl.

Too WEIRD! About a month later, Nick is trashing Josh on the Phone at the airport. I guess Andrew called it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Thing is, if she was in Cancun they wouldn't come back at the same time. That wouldn't be smart.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

From twitter:  @Bachelor news I believe.  

I can't see the picture at work can someone explain please?     Praying  Thank You
its in @bacheloretteabc twitter page Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom